Ideal Protein Diet - WonderSlim versus Weight Loss Systems

BrittStar027
02-19-2013, 07:51 PM
I've been trying to find some new alternatives lately and have noticed that WonderSlim and Weight Loss Systems' products seem to have many similarities/the exact same products. Is there something i missed? Same company different names perhaps?

zoesmom
02-19-2013, 08:06 PM
Likely the exact same thing. I personally am on WS and have noticed that it is the same as many products, but just sold by a different company.

Edit: The nutritional values tend to be the same....and I know for a fact New Lifestyle Diet IS the same thing as WS...so that is where I base my opinion.

leannekarella
02-19-2013, 08:56 PM
From my research, they look like the same product. I like ordering from Diet Direct, because of the cheap shipping/free if over $49 so I buy Wonder Slim products. The pudding/shakes are soooo yummy!

scorbett1103
02-19-2013, 09:17 PM
WonderSlim...Weight Loss Systems....New Lifestyles...Balanced Protein - all exactly the same thing, the factory just rebrands it for different distributors.

BrittStar027
02-19-2013, 09:39 PM
WonderSlim...Weight Loss Systems....New Lifestyles...Balanced Protein - all exactly the same thing, the factory just rebrands it for different distributors.

That's what I was figuring. Thanks!