Metabolic Research Center - To clean your plate or not to?

View Full Version : To clean your plate or not to?

georgiaod
02-16-2013, 09:26 PM
:dizzy: so question for everyone....I am on meta slim level 3... Not sure what that means exactly... But anyway... If I am full do I continue to eat? Do I have to eat everything on my plate? Today was my first day not on per conditioning...and woah...8oz or raw veggies (salad) 6 oz of protein.. Had turkey breast..then apple..

I want to follow plan exactly, but it was hard getting it all down.. Any thoughts?

corisimo
02-16-2013, 09:46 PM
I have this same problem. And I also just wasn't all that hungry for the next meal either. I talked to my rep and she told me that my metabolism was broken and that it would probably take a while before I could eat all of it and to just do what I could.

dkdaisybutters
02-17-2013, 06:13 PM
That happened to me too in the beginning and they said to at least get in the protein for sure and then the veggi and if anything no carb

georgiaod
02-18-2013, 07:52 PM
It's good to know its not me. I actually have to rethink when I am eating. I have always been one to eat veggies first...then protein...now it's the other way around :-)

doingitmyway
04-29-2013, 02:58 PM
So glad I am not the only one with this problem. I actually start gagging when I am eating all the meat/protein. I was told to eat cottage cheese or eggs rather than not eat all my protein. I never thought I would say that I was on a diet with too much food.

klhirte
04-29-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm also glad I am not the only one...it seems like all I ever do is eat.

shcirerf
04-29-2013, 11:00 PM
I do not know diddly about the program you are on, but my 2 cents worth.

Eat the protein and the veg first, if/when you find you are full, stop.

There is no reason to continue to eat if you are full.

The "clean plate" club is a reason many of us are here.