100 lb. Club - Anyone else having odd dreams

View Full Version : Anyone else having odd dreams

Thinforme
02-12-2013, 11:42 AM
:dizzy: Okay maybe I'm slightly mental, over active imagination not sure but I keep having this recurring dream that I am the "perfect" size six but when the dream pans up to show my head it's huge like giant head lol :p

Anyone else with diet body change odd dreams?

Underwater
02-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Sometimes I dream about food. A few weeks ago, I had a dream that I went to McDonalds and couldn't decide what milkshake flavor to get so I got 2 milkshakes. I wouldn't have even done that when I was eating whatever I wanted...

lunarsongbird
02-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Sometimes I dream that I have gained on the scale. Silly. I'm glad my unconscious is trying to keep me accountable.

Batou
02-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Like Underwater I have had a couple food dreams. I remember one I had where I ate a 10 course meal. I did have a dream last night where I was actually physically fit, but I can't remember what actually happened in the dream. Just random details.

Mozzy
02-12-2013, 01:18 PM
I dream of food. Crazy stuff that I wouldn't normally eat. Lol

Thinforme
02-12-2013, 01:30 PM
I've dreamed of food but so far only when I go to bed hungry.

the shiv
02-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Oh goodness. I've been trying to train myself to have lucid dreams, and I've been having significantly more since starting this. In my last one I was at goal. Honestly it was as real as my sitting here typing this right now. I will NOT be forgetting that one in a hurry!! :D

Radiojane
02-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Mine aren't food related but when I'm in a "whoosh" period, like last month, I have just bizarre dreams about the oddest things and I remember them clearer. I blame the hormone surges that losing triggers