100 lb. Club - I will not emotional eat because my boyfriend is a butt

Thinforme
02-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Er, venting sorry. Trying to not go eat the rest of this cake. "Healthier no oil less egg with no frosting" I already had a small piece with strawberries but my boyfriend is being "male" not trying to stereotype but it's the best way to explain how insensitive he is being. Er sorry again just venting somewhere.:mad:

chubbiegurl
02-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Sometimes feel better just telling someone, with that said put down the cake and go for a walk, I am sure u will feel better just getting away from him for a bit!

Thinforme
02-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Thanks, It's raining but I went and danced around my room folding laundry so I'm feeling a bite better.

Mozzy
02-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Hugs

forreal
02-10-2013, 10:45 PM
I think I'd be 50 pounds lighter if SO wasn't around. If I was a drinker I'd be an alcoholic. Instead, there are times, I admit, when I shove food down because I've allowed him to push my buttons. As I'm stuffing my face, I talk to myself telling myself how stupid I'm being. Good for you for folding the laundry instead. :D

Daimere
02-10-2013, 11:51 PM
I think I'd be 50 pounds lighter if SO wasn't around. If I was a drinker I'd be an alcoholic. Instead, there are times, I admit, when I shove food down because I've allowed him to push my buttons. As I'm stuffing my face, I talk to myself telling myself how stupid I'm being. Good for you for folding the laundry instead. :D

That's the truth! I'd be able to workout all the time and would only have to cook for ONE. I even started eating more bread since I met him! For months, I was trying to stay away from the whites and what not. But I cracked after seeing him eat bad all the time. Also my SO said some very harsh words to me about my excess skin which made me stop caring anymore. I've already told him he can stuff it if he plans on buying me chocolate for V-day. Although I told him that chocolate covered strawberries, a little portion, would be okay.

Thinforme
02-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Normally he is pretty supportive maybe last night he was PMSing lol

Ruthxxx
02-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Nice that we get a brand new day every so often.
Men have two heads and think with the small one. Just sayin' ...

Thinforme
02-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Ruthxxx Thats so true lol