Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default Home of the 100% Vol 21

Hello everyone, Sorry I haven't been around lately but not having the internet during the day made it hard for me to be around. Good news though, I will be around a lot more now.

I believe so much in IP that I am opening up my own clinic in Gulfport Ms on Feb 19th. On Feb 16th I am holding a meet and greet, with people who have been following me on here or on FB from the area. Some are coming from New Orleans, Baton Rouge and surrounding areas, its very exciting!!! If any of you are in my area you are more than welcome to come as well! the more the merrier. I just want everyone to know that they are NOT alone in this journey. There are many of us out there on the journey some are just a little shy, but once you get your confidence up there will be no stopping you. When you come out of your shell and spread the word of IP, you never know who might here you and want to join. Share your success with people, never know who's life you will changed.

Glad to be back around,
Lisa
Old 02-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #2  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hello everyone, Sorry I haven't been around lately but not having the internet during the day made it hard for me to be around. Good news though, I will be around a lot more now.

I believe so much in IP that I am opening up my own clinic in Gulfport Ms on Feb 19th. On Feb 16th I am holding a meet and greet, with people who have been following me on here or on FB from the area. Some are coming from New Orleans, Baton Rouge and surrounding areas, its very exciting!!! If any of you are in my area you are more than welcome to come as well! the more the merrier. I just want everyone to know that they are NOT alone in this journey. There are many of us out there on the journey some are just a little shy, but once you get your confidence up there will be no stopping you. When you come out of your shell and spread the word of IP, you never know who might here you and want to join. Share your success with people, never know who's life you will changed.

Glad to be back around,
Lisa
Good to see you hanging around a little more again. I think too that we'll be heading towards maintenance at the same time along with several others so it will be good to have you there for support. Good luck on your new clinic. It's a little far for me to visit for the first day but I'll be thinking of you!
Old 02-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #3  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

Glad to be back around,
Lisa
Congratualtions on your own clinic.

Darn, I will be in Pensacola for a Corvair car event that weekend. Too much going on for me to take the afternoon and drive over. If it was just a little closer or was on Friday instead of Saturday, might slip away. Hopefully, another time. DH is interested in coming to that Gulf Cruise.

Glad you're getting the chance to help all those future IPers.

Molly
Old 02-06-2013, 02:26 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Congratualtions on your own clinic.

Darn, I will be in Pensacola for a Corvair car event that weekend. Too much going on for me to take the afternoon and drive over. If it was just a little closer or was on Friday instead of Saturday, might slip away. Hopefully, another time. DH is interested in coming to that Gulf Cruise.

Glad you're getting the chance to help all those future IPers.

Molly
Are you talking about Cruisin the coast? its a great week!!
Old 02-06-2013, 04:55 PM   #5  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Quote:
Are you talking about Cruisin the coast? its a great week!!
Yes, when is that? It would be fun since we finally have one of our classics driving.

Molly
Old 02-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Yes, when is that? It would be fun since we finally have one of our classics driving.

Molly
Its in October....here is a link
http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/registration.html
Old 02-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #7  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Quote:

Glad to be back around,
Lisa
Glad to have you back around, and congrats on the new clinic, how exciting! I would love to come visit, but I'm not close enough to do so.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl66 View Post
Glad to have you back around, and congrats on the new clinic, how exciting! I would love to come visit, but I'm not close enough to do so.
Maybe one day, never know something might bring you down here. I'll be in Seattle in April, will get to finally Meet JellyMae!!! I am SUPER excited about that!
Old 02-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #9  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat169 View Post
I feel your sigh. But at least the scale is down and you know ou'll get there. Chin up.

Yay! Love closet shopping.

IP43, what does it take to get on your cruise? I need massaging cabana boys in my life.
All it takes is ME winning that lottery. I keep trying, I swear guys! Send good "juju" my way. Maybe if we ALL send positive thoughts to the universe, we'll get to have a REAL drink (of water and mio) while we sit by the pool. Annabobanna may be the only one brave enough to put on that bikini, but it will be one ROCKIN cruise with the likes of this crowd on board!
Old 02-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #10  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Hi All!

Home with a little bit of flu, I think.

But VERY EXCITED about my WI this week! I finally hit my 70 pound mark! Just a little bit more (I keep moving my goal down) and then I'm ready to phase off. I'll post new pictures (in my newest clothes) soon.

Did anyone else have an IP product price increase this week or is it just my clinic? She broke the news to me yesterday that the boxes were going up FIVE DOLLARS each box!!! I've already put an order into the Protein Store. I'm thankful I found it and also that I'm nearing the end of the IP journey. If no one else has had a price increase, then I'll chalk it up to pure greed. The coach is so nice and sweet and wonderful. It's the clinic's owner that raised the price. That's $15 more per week. Yikes.

Quote:
I believe so much in IP that I am opening up my own clinic in Gulfport Ms on Feb 19th. On Feb 16th I am holding a meet and greet, with people who have been following me on here or on FB from the area. Some are coming from New Orleans, Baton Rouge and surrounding areas, its very exciting!!! If any of you are in my area you are more than welcome to come as well! the more the merrier. I just want everyone to know that they are NOT alone in this journey. There are many of us out there on the journey some are just a little shy, but once you get your confidence up there will be no stopping you. When you come out of your shell and spread the word of IP, you never know who might here you and want to join. Share your success with people, never know who's life you will changed.a
How wonderful, Lisa!!! I'll be on my way home from the Music Teachers' convention in Texas so I won't be able to come to the Meet and Greet, but keep me posted. Maybe I'll come another time!
Old 02-06-2013, 06:57 PM   #11  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

WOW! Lots of talk of price or program changes. Still sameo sameo where I am but now I'll be asking questions.
Lisa-- can people buy things through your office, or are you not allowed to sell unless they are your clients? Just wonderin' -- not trying to put you on the spot.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:04 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 250?/146.6/160?

Height: 5' 7 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
WOW! Lots of talk of price or program changes. Still sameo sameo where I am but now I'll be asking questions.
Lisa-- can people buy things through your office, or are you not allowed to sell unless they are your clients? Just wonderin' -- not trying to put you on the spot.
OOh, that's a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Hi All!

Home with a little bit of flu, I think.

But VERY EXCITED about my WI this week! I finally hit my 70 pound mark! Just a little bit more (I keep moving my goal down) and then I'm ready to phase off. I'll post new pictures (in my newest clothes) soon.
You should be VERY EXCITED, joysh! That's quite a great milestone, and so close to goal! I'm with you and keep moving my goal downwards. I'm letting it sit at 160 for now, as I don't want to push it down by 5 over and over. I just don't know where I'll be when I'm done.

Can't wait for the new photos!
Old 02-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 182/150/144

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
I did ask Lisa recently if she could coach via skype sessions since I didn't live close by. I was so close to goal in phase 1 that I thought probably I didn't need a coach but I'm thinking maybe it would be a good idea for maintenance since I'm not comfortable.

Last edited by Nolawhodatchick; 02-06-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:39 PM   #14  

Quote:
Anyone can buy products from me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolawhodatchick View Post
I did ask Lisa recently if she could coach via skype sessions since I didn't live close by. I was so close to goal in phase 1 that I thought probably I didn't need a coach but I'm thinking maybe it would be a good idea for maintenance since I'm not comfortable.
I will be downloading skype for sure! so it will be possible
Old 02-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Did anyone else have an IP product price increase this week or is it just my clinic? She broke the news to me yesterday that the boxes were going up FIVE DOLLARS each box!!! I've already put an order into the Protein Store. I'm thankful I found it and also that I'm nearing the end of the IP journey. If no one else has had a price increase, then I'll chalk it up to pure greed. The coach is so nice and sweet and wonderful. It's the clinic's owner that raised the price. That's $15 more per week. Yikes.
My clinic raised the price, too, but it wasn't THAT much! I'll need to look at the price again. My coach told me last week.
Closed Thread