Old 02-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #1  
Losing Weight in SD

S/C/G: 210.5/See Ticker/120

Height: 5'2

Unhappy Does anyone know how to make the cookie in a cookie texture?

When I make the cookie it comes out in a cookie dough form. I want the cookie texture to be more like a cookie instead of warm cookie dough. I have played around with the temp in the microwave to no avail. Does the oven work better?? I am not a fan of warm cookie dough but, I feel if I can get it to a cookie texture then it would tast better.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
sacajaweapatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:35 PM   #2  
Marmitenot

S/C/G: 204/202/140

Height: 5'2"

Are you talking about the Medifast chocolate chip cookie? If so I tried my first one night before last. I let it sit several minutes after cooking, and to me the texture was cookie like. Are you letting it sit long enough after cooking it?
marmitenot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #3  
Losing Weight in SD

Yes, I let it sit for 10 mins. However; it still has a mushy texture. I guess I will have to try the Cookie shake and hope that taste better. I have 3 boxes and I am thus far not impressed with the cookie. However; the brownie on the other hand is fantastic!
Old 02-16-2013, 10:10 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6

Everybody seems to love the brownie and I was not impressed with it....maybe I have spoiled myself from eating so many ghiradelli brownies LOL...is it better if you use the oven? I used the microwave.
crazycatlady33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:36 AM   #5  
Losing Weight in SD

I use the microwave to cook the brownie however; instead of using 3 tablespoons of water I use a little over 2 1/2. I noticed if I use the full tbs that it has a weird consistency. Also, I put it in the microwave for 1min and 40 seconds. I leave it in the microwave for 1 min to cool. When I do it this way it comes out close to a soft cake texture. I thought I could do the same with the cookie however; I have not been able to figure out how to get the texture right on it.

Last edited by sacajaweapatrick; 02-17-2013 at 07:38 AM.