General Diet Plans and Questions - Looking for support and a budy!

View Full Version : Looking for support and a budy!

moldygrape
02-05-2013, 05:26 PM
:hug: hi! i'm new here just started the 30 day shred today! and i'm excited to start.... i'm looking for a support budy! we can help each other out. im a 27 year old female no kids and really no friends and family.... so it would be nice to have someone to talk fitness with. i was originally 220 5 years ago and now i'm yo-yoing from 165-180.... i'm 180 now =/ .... but not for long! I have a ton of issues/obsticals lol i'm sure i can relate to anyone any age about mental health or injury, ANYTHING! PLEASE BUG ME!

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Ill be a buddy :). Im new here too. Im 36, married but no kids. Not a lot of friends where I live and my family is all spread out across the states. Feel free to pm me.

moldygrape
02-05-2013, 05:44 PM
cool thanks ROLODEX ! i'm not sure how to pm here but i'll find it!

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Im not sure either! Lol!!

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Ok....looks like i cant pm until i get 20 posts. Ill get on that!

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 06:30 PM
So, I guess Im going to just burn up this thread :).

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Moldygrape...what is your real life name? Mine is Amy.

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 06:32 PM
My 3FC name is made up after watching my dog, Dexter, roll down a hill, get up, go to the top of the hill, and roll down it again. We started calling him Rolodex after that.

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 06:34 PM
What sort of weight loss program are you doing? I am doing Weight Watchers. I started on January 10. My husband also joins, but I really think it was more out of support for me. Besides, he gets like 60 points a day and it seems like he isnt even dieting because he gets so many points. Sometimes it sucks being a short chick!

moldygrape
02-05-2013, 06:39 PM
hahahaha i like that you decided just to blow up the thread lol...my name is jessica.... i started the 30 day shred and im eating only 1,200 cals a day... in a couple weeks i hope to become vegan again, thats how i lost my first 60lbs... then started eating dairy and chicken and gained 20lbs.... cheese is not worth 20lbs...

kjnnc
02-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Hi girls...I am fairly new to this site too.... I bought the 30 day shred dvd over the weekend but haven't started it yet. Everyone in my house is getting over the cold/sinus crud so I wanted to wait until I was sure my "breathing" was back to normal so I don't have an excuse to "quit" Please let me know how it is though... I hope to start mine later this week.

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Hi, kjnnc! I ordered the 30 day shred on Amazon over the weekend. Hopefully I will have it by this weekend and I'll give it a shot then. Im pretty weak, but I guess I have to start somewhere. Glad you guys are feeling better. There has been a lot of stomach bug junk going around down my way.

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Hey guys....this is my 20th post! Woot!! LoL!!

moldygrape
02-05-2013, 06:57 PM
the 30 day shred was difficult i had to stop the dvd a couple times and just pace in my room for 30 seconds and then started were i had left off ...i think thats ok but ill continue with level 1 for 2 weeks or until i can go thru it and not stop... just do it!

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Yeah, Im pretty sure I will be very familiar with the pause button once I get started. I have read on other threads that after a while, people will mute Jillian and just play some music. She gets on my nerves, but she sure does know her stuff.

ShrinkingPrettyGirl
02-05-2013, 08:15 PM
I want to be a buddy! I'm 32, almost 33, no kids and fat! I track calories on loseit and do my best to exercise now and then.

moldygrape
02-05-2013, 08:55 PM
I want to be a buddy! I'm 32, almost 33, no kids and fat! I track calories on loseit and do my best to exercise now and then.

yea! i use "lose it" too.... great to see all the crazy calories!... i want to find a couple people and just be friends who want to get healthy! you should look up "30 day shred" on youtube.... i just started it today.... crazy work out... well.. i put you on my budy list... and i'll be bugging you!:D

ShrinkingPrettyGirl
02-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Bug away! I'm not on here daily, but I check in often enough. You can add me on lose it if ya want. clwhitaker011@gmail.com

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Are you guys doing anything else other than the 30 day shred for exercise?

ShrinkingPrettyGirl
02-06-2013, 03:16 AM
I don't do the 30 day shred, but I have thought about it. I walk on the treadmill and then around the college campus on class days and then I have a dance workout thing I do on my wii. I have wii fit, but rarely use it. I like it a lot though. I weigh on the dance workout game just because that is where I started and I weigh exactly the same way every week. lol I don't do the exercise regularly.....just whenever the mood strikes. I need to get a routine going though!

Rolodex
02-06-2013, 10:05 AM
I have been rebounding with weights on my lunch break at home. I only do about 10 minutes at a time because it is hard on my feet. Havent quite figured out what to do about that yet. Then at night, I take my dog for a nice walk around the neighborhood. This week, we have doubled our distance from before. Its only about a mile and a half now, but we are building on it. It wears the both of us out! I am hoping to do the 30 day shred every other night and still go out for our long walks on the off nights, and maybe a shorter walk on the nights we do the 30DS so that Dex gets his exercise too. My husband is also wanting to try some yoga, so we will figure out when to do that also. Sometimes there just arent enough hours in the day or enough energy to do it!

moldygrape
02-06-2013, 02:59 PM
i am currently just doing the 30 day shred plus 10 minutes of weights at night, i also walk around when im out and about because i use public transportation. i think for now the 30DS is good enough im so sore today... i didnt think i was going to be but oh man sooooorrrree! i will try to do day 2 of the 30DS today but i feel like a giant bruise lol ....