Mini-Goals - NSV--Fingers Across the Tummy

View Full Version : NSV--Fingers Across the Tummy

betsy2013
02-05-2013, 12:41 PM
This is not a mini-goal that I actually set, but one I noticed last night and then it got me going on a giggling fit.

A lot of the time, I sleep on my back. My arms are at my side, but across my upper tummy area. Well, last night, I noticed that I've evidently lost enough there that my fingers can now touch when I'm lying that way. I was so excited about it that I started doing a little finger dance and thus the giggles.

This is one of those NSVs that only the people on this forum would understand!

ichoose2believe
02-05-2013, 01:09 PM
:)

chubbiegurl
02-07-2013, 05:40 AM
Yup yup! Those giggles and funny hand dances that anyone else in the room my find a little strange. Congrats girly!

Mozzy
02-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Super yay!!!!

betsy2013
02-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the support. Like I said, only the people on 3FC would understand being happy about your fingers touching across your tummy.

Misti in Seattle
02-10-2013, 09:19 AM
:woohoo: LOL I love it! That is similar to one of my favorite successes. :) When I lie in bed on my side my bottom arm can wrap way up over my shoulder... and I used to have to put my top arm on a pillow to keep it from hanging loosely down. Now when I try that I crack up laughing, as my arm is "way up there."

Fun, isn't it? :dance:

Bluejaybythesea
02-10-2013, 03:41 PM
It's the little things ;)

Gratz.

mboo
02-13-2013, 04:55 PM
This is not a mini-goal that I actually set, but one I noticed last night and then it got me going on a giggling fit.

A lot of the time, I sleep on my back. My arms are at my side, but across my upper tummy area. Well, last night, I noticed that I've evidently lost enough there that my fingers can now touch when I'm lying that way. I was so excited about it that I started doing a little finger dance and thus the giggles.

This is one of those NSVs that only the people on this forum would understand!

Awesome

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android

ControlW
02-15-2013, 06:47 AM
Well done! I love all NSV's, but this one is quite fantastic.

FickleHearts
02-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Oh that's just too awesome! Congrats!

coffeeshopgirl
02-15-2013, 10:36 AM
Good job betsy! Just more power for the course, right?

And, I totally do those little finger dances too. It's great when people around you long enough pick up on those social cues and do them with you!

Great job and keep up the good work!

elvislover324
02-15-2013, 10:40 AM
Loved the part where you said "giggles"!!! We totally understand, congratulations!! Love reading NSVs!