100 lb. Club - Just curious . . .

View Full Version : Just curious . . .

irishwings
05-09-2003, 11:25 PM
Do you guys ever chat online at any given time? I think it would be cool and a great way to get to know each other if we had a set time we could just come chat and share our stories, problems, etc.

Just a thought! It would be great for me. . .kinda like group therapy!!!

*smiles*

missaprylj
05-10-2003, 12:33 AM
Wow, that's a GREAT idea :D:D:D:D Really! We should consider picking a day of the week/time or something where we try to get there... that would be cool. Let's see what everyone else has to say! Peace. -Apryl

karefree2
05-10-2003, 09:35 AM
Sounds great. I was doing that with some ladies for a while who used the SMART technique. They were great. I really ought to start listening to those tapes again. I did get any great weight loss but the tapes were relaxing.

gonzostar
05-10-2003, 12:03 PM
my day is totally erratic -- when i check the board it could be any time. BUT whenever i'm online i use two chat programs, and any of you are free to IM me at any time! here they are:

AIM: gonzo93
MSN: gonzostar@hotmail.com

Jennelle
05-10-2003, 12:09 PM
I also am on at different times during the day. However, my AIM handle is cutefrecklyface. Feel free to IM me!

SuchAPrettyFace
05-10-2003, 09:04 PM
I don't chat w/anyone from here, PM me if you'd like my info.

muelledk
05-12-2003, 11:00 AM
I also don't really chat with anyone (except my dh when he is supposed to be working :) ) but, I'd love to if anyone is interested. My computer is old, and the only program that works is msn im, so if you want my info, pm me.

Sandi
05-12-2003, 11:45 AM
3FC also has a chat room that we could meet in for more of a group chat. At one time we were doing this...but then it just tapered off.

SuchAPrettyFace
05-12-2003, 01:21 PM
I tried to get into 3FC chat once, but I was the only one there. Then they changed how you get in & I've never been able to figure it out. :(

matt_H
05-12-2003, 02:09 PM
how do you get to the chat room? i was curious and went looking for it and couldn't find it.

AngiKL
05-12-2003, 03:54 PM
I would like to find a common time that we could chat for a little while each week. No time is going to be good for everyone, but maybe we could find one that's best for most.

meembo
05-12-2003, 04:23 PM
Matt, under the 3FC logo at the top of the page are a bunch of links. Chat is about the middle across the page but SuchAPrettyFace is right, there's never anyone there.

Angi - do I hear a new poll coming to pick a day and time? Are we gonna use our chat room or an instant messenger? If a messenger, which one?

lawchica
05-13-2003, 10:57 AM
my AIM is LoryIvey

(big surprise) lol

muelledk
05-13-2003, 05:15 PM
ok, I just went to the 3fatchicks chat room, and just as it has always been, empty :(. I think that it would be great if we could start something.

irishwings
05-13-2003, 11:36 PM
Thanks you guys for responding!

I would love to chat at a given time, even if it needs to be late at night (of course we span several different time zones, but we could work around it!)

:) Maybe a poll would be the thing to do. . .everyone could put down a possible best day and time and we could go from there!

I'd love to get to know you guys better and this is such a friendly community! I think we'd all benefit from it!

dowsx4
05-14-2003, 07:58 AM
I have 2 chats available if someone wants to chat just make sure you say Hello i am a chick so i know its not someone looking to cyber LOL.

They are :
Dowsx4 at yahoo messanger
Jerncodysmom at AIM

gonzostar
05-14-2003, 11:46 AM
yeah, we need to get to know each other really well in this next year to prepare for the CONVENTION!!! wooo!