View Poll Results: What Color Are Your Eyes?
Aqua Blue/Lt. Blue 1 9.09%
Dark Blue 0 0%
Green 2 18.18%
Blue/Green 1 9.09%
Grey 1 9.09%
Hazel 3 27.27%
Brown 3 27.27%
They Change Colors 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 06:34 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies........(#10)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Last edited by Sherry; 05-09-2003 at 06:51 AM.
Old 05-09-2003, 06:49 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #9 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!
Old 05-09-2003, 09:26 AM   #3  

Sherry, I KNOW everything will be all right. I know it will be difficult, but try to relax and enjoy the weekend. {{{{{Hugs}}}}

Gayle, are you OK after last night's storms? Kansas has really been clobbered this week! Let us hear from you!

I just wanted to share something that happened to my brother. He and his wife have a credit card that they use occasionally for online purchases. Someone got their number and charged $7800.00 worth of merchandise! Thank goodness they aren't liable, but that's pretty scary. I order online all the time. I may have make a change and go back to checks or money orders!!

Take care all,
Ramona
Old 05-09-2003, 09:39 AM   #4  

Sherry my heart goes out to you. Please know that I am here for you. You continue to support me during mom's illness and I will never forget it. I am praying for you and hope that it is only a cyst. DO REMEMBER TO DO A MONTHLY EXAM!!!

I really have to go. My nephew and sister Gail are here from the country. I am looking after TJ. Gail has some tests to have run at the hospital for Crohn's. She has had the disease since she was 13.

Have a good day everyone.
I am thinking of you Sherry.
Old 05-09-2003, 09:44 AM   #5  

Sherry--I'll be thinking about you!! I hope everything is OK.
Cheryl
Old 05-09-2003, 09:44 AM   #6  
Losing it!

Hi Ramona! I'm fine!!! We were in a tornado watch in this area, but didn't even get one drop of rain!!! BTW: scary about your brother and the credit card!!! I conduct most of my online business that way!!!!

Sherry: I never do the self examine either. In fact, I need to go to the doc for my examination, but keep putting it off. Hmmm...let's see, Allison is 4 now!!!! BTW: Checkie your emailie....

Shelley: Will change the address!!!! I hope the person reading your email didn't happen to see a few that was probably sent to you by me!!!!

Doni: HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Whew! 15 years!!!! I hope you guys had a great time and you have many more happy years together!

Jeanne: AHHHHHHHHHH...a spa for the day! As your enjoying yourself, try to remember all of us other "chickies" home scrubbing the toilets! Really, have a great time, you DESERVE it!

My plans for mothers day: Take a card and gift to both moms, then probably come home and mow!

Carol: How's life? Check in PLEASE!
Old 05-09-2003, 09:52 AM   #7  
Losing it!

Cheryl and Dee: HI!!! We were posting at the same time!!!!

Sherry: You will be in my prayers...also, how's Dad doing?
Old 05-09-2003, 11:21 AM   #8  

hello all,
thank you for the anniverary wishes!

sher-i understand your fears.
i have those type cysts.
dr. told me very common in bigger busted women.
i have 64 of em.
your in my prayers.

ramona,
oh no on the credit cards,
i have a prepaid one,
i only keep so much in it.
everyone take care!
doni
Old 05-09-2003, 12:41 PM   #9  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry - I thought I found a lump several years ago and had an ultrasound. The doctor told me that I have fibrocystic breasts...just means they're naturally (and begninly) lumpy. Do your breasts get really sore and warm when you are around TOM? If they do, it's probably fibrocystic breasts.

Ramona - Something similar happened to a friend of mine, but with his Visa Check card. He didn't realize the money was gone until his rent check bounced. Luckily, he was reimbursed by the bank, BUT he had to wait for almost a week and a half while they investigated.

I have been bored out of my gourd. I was thinking about doing temp work (I have about 12 years of secretarial/administrative experience at all levels) over the summer, but most of the agencies I talked to say that old-fashioned temp work is hard to come by these days. Most places use temp agencies as a screening device for new employees. A friend of mine suggested I try getting a summer job at a bookstore, which I can't believe I didn't think of first because it would be a PERFECT fit! So I'm going to go to Borders and to another local store today and see if they've got any part-time summer employment available.

Last edited by Jennelle; 05-09-2003 at 12:43 PM.
Old 05-09-2003, 12:44 PM   #10  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

P.S. Is anyone on this board in the Atlanta area? If you are, can you PM me?
Old 05-09-2003, 02:45 PM   #11  
Losing it!

I want to know what WAYNE thinks about Sher's breast getting warm when she's around TOM??????

Really Sher, it seem's that a large percentage of women have what Jennelle just described. Relax, all will be ok, I promise!
Old 05-09-2003, 02:54 PM   #12  

Talking

Hey Gayle, still logged on, I see!!

What's up? Aren't you glad that there seems to be an end in sight to all this WEATHER!!!!!
Old 05-09-2003, 03:17 PM   #13  
Losing it!

Hi Cheryl!!! Thankfully, most of it keeps missing us. I'm not big on this time of year with it being tornado seaon, but even much less so when Winter hits here in Kansas!!!! I don't know which is worse, the quick inches of snow that can fall or the wind that usually is along for the ride. Most of our winter is spent in blizzard like conditions. UCK!

I want to move to Florida with Shelley!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2003, 03:28 PM   #14  

From what Shelley's been saying on the May walking/exercise thread, it's really H-O-T in Florida right now. Of course, if no humidity is going along with the heat, it might be nice. Plus, we could always swing down to the ocean. We're mighty land-locked where we are!

I'm s'posed to be going to Reno in a month or so. Can't wait to see how the weather is there I've heard it's great!! Hot, but dry. Who knows--I may actually get some walking in while I'm there!
Old 05-09-2003, 05:28 PM   #15  

Thanks all for the blessings! Has anyone ever told you how great ya'll are????!!!! I know the lump is probably nothing to worry about but you know yourself that a small part of you always wonders the worst! I wonder why?! Thanks again!!

Well guess what? It's not TOM!!! I had a hysterectomy in '95.My estrogen level has been so messed up since then! I have been on about 7 or 8 different ones because of my hormones being screwed up.But guess what?? Next week I''m getting the new "Estrogen Ring!" It's inserted in your vagina for 90 days.The Dr. said if this doesn't work then he's putting me on estrogen shots.I hope it works! No more pills or patches!!

Going to lay down a while (Can you believe Sherry is going to REST?!) I'll check in later....

Love You All...............

Last edited by Sherry; 05-09-2003 at 06:56 PM.
Closed Thread