Old 01-30-2013, 11:45 PM   #1  

Height: 5'8

Default Flavored stevia??

I am horrible at the search thing so I am sorry if this has been asked - I am wondering about flavored stevia - I was at my local health store and I seen the brand better stevia in liquid form in flavors dark chocolate and French vanilla -- then I was at Walmart and seen a brand of stevia called krisda which had Carmel favors --

Would I be allowed these as my "stevia" in my coffee ??
Dinie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:59 PM   #2  
Started IP 12-26-2012

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinie89 View Post

Would I be allowed these as my "stevia" in my coffee ??
I was told that yes, those can be used because they're just liquid stevia with flavor. just make sure it's 0/0/0 per serving.
leannekarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:18 AM   #3  

My coach sells the flavored splenda for coffee, which I imagine is similar except for the sweetener.
goldilocksinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:21 AM   #4  

Aswm - yes they where 0/0/0 =) can't wait to have a vanilla chia tea yay- May be going to get me some flavored stevia from Walmart to haha cheaper and flavored =) -- not a big fan of plain stevia lol
Old 01-31-2013, 07:37 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

I bought stevia vanilla cream yesterday from Whole Foods...it was so bitter. I was so disappointed, however, it was $11.00 so I will find a way to use it
WorldTraveleronIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:56 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTraveleronIP View Post
I bought stevia vanilla cream yesterday from Whole Foods...it was so bitter. I was so disappointed, however, it was $11.00 so I will find a way to use it
Ouch - I seen caramel and vanilla packets at walmart that we're 6$ and at my vita health stevia liquid was 9.99

Expensive yes - but I wanna pick up the one from Walmart for every penny helps =) rather not have it taste like *** and spend tons I feel the pain done that with wf dressings lol
Old 01-31-2013, 10:35 AM   #7  
Restart IP 9/26/13

S/C/G: 208/185/140

Height: 5'6

My coach sells a liquid stevia by the brand sweet leaf. I actually have been using these before I ever found out about IP. I use to put a few drops in my water and it would be yummy. The flavors I have tried so far are vanilla creme (love), English toffee(my fav), chocolate raspberry (good), root beer (good in water or I imagine soda water), and of course plain. My friend has vanilla and Valencia orange and she always mixes them in her water as a creamsicle flavor. She also likes mixing peppermint and chocolate flavor.
Katkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:41 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkat View Post
My coach sells a liquid stevia by the brand sweet leaf. I actually have been using these before I ever found out about IP. I use to put a few drops in my water and it would be yummy. The flavors I have tried so far are vanilla creme (love), English toffee(my fav), chocolate raspberry (good), root beer (good in water or I imagine soda water), and of course plain. My friend has vanilla and Valencia orange and she always mixes them in her water as a creamsicle flavor. She also likes mixing peppermint and chocolate flavor.
Those sound delicious - I don't think we get sweet leaf here in Winnipeg -- heading to grandforks tomm to buy some mio lol - may look around for sweet leaf to!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:06 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkat View Post
Hi Katkat, that is exactly what I bought-the liquid sweet leaf vanilla creme. I find Stevia very bitter-I wish I didn't. I'm glad you are enjoying it and it works for you. I would love to try the root beer, but again, at 11.00/bottle, I'm not willing to risk it. I am getting through it one drop at a time by putting it in my morning coffee.
WorldTraveleronIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:10 PM   #10  
Ideal protein user!

S/C/G: 179/158/145

Height: 5'6

Im thinking about ordering English Toffee, does it taste like toffee? what kind of stuff can I put it in?
grazi393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

I have a soad stream and am going to try the rootbeer and orange in it.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote