100 lb. Club - A funny weigh-in today

View Full Version : A funny weigh-in today

lunarsongbird
01-29-2013, 04:54 PM
So, like most Tuesdays, I weighed in today at the center. I hate my weigh-ins on Tuesdays, because I have already eaten, I'm wearing work clothes, ect. ect., blah blah blah.

The scale is in a private room which locks from the inside. The scale also will do a print out of body composition stats. So today my consultant stepped out of the room and had me weigh with as many or as little clothes as I wanted.

It sure made me laugh. I also felt like it was pretty sweet of her.

Do you have any entertaining weigh-in stories?

lunarsongbird
01-29-2013, 04:55 PM
P.S. I totally took my work clothes off! LOL! However, I was retaining quite a bit of water. She said that my body fat had actually gone down by 1.5 pounds since the last time I weighed. Hooray.

Mozzy
01-29-2013, 05:21 PM
Lol
I never weigh with clothes on.
If I have to weigh at the doctors, I don't eat before hand and I wear a summer dress that is as light as possible.

elvislover324
01-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Lunar, too funny! Now you will have to weigh that way every week!! Awesome on the body fat change too, that's great!

lunarsongbird
01-29-2013, 05:28 PM
I look forward to having my own body composition scale so that I can get a bigger picture on what is happenings on the scale.

On my Saturday WI, I always wear the same work out clothes to keep things a bit more consistent.

elvislover324
01-29-2013, 05:30 PM
You weigh in twice a week? Interesting... once a week is more than enough for me!

lunarsongbird
01-29-2013, 05:36 PM
Yup. I think they are hoping to achieve maximum weight loss from their clients. The second weigh-in makes people pretty aware of their behavior on the weekends.

My consultant also works at another location that used to only be open once a week. Once they started expanding hours and requiring clients to weigh-in twice a week- clients began losing twice as much weight! Interesting.