Medifast - Can I have 5 Crunch Bars in a day?

sacajaweapatrick
01-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if I wanted 5 crunch bars a day or 5 Soft Bakes a day is that allowed or will it cause me to gain weight? I am not a fan of everything MF has to offer however; there are items I love and wanted to ensure eating 5 of the same items will not have a negative effect? There are days I just want to eat the brownies for my 5 meals or somthing else but, for all 5 meals.
I know you can have all 5 shakes but, some of the items contain 10 more calories than the shakes so, that would be 50 more additional calories.

Thank you in advance!:dizzy:

Riddy
01-29-2013, 10:33 AM
Sure you can! 5 MF meals are 5 MF meals. I would beware of boredom, though. I would try to mix it up a little if there's something else you like.

FatinSTL
01-31-2013, 12:34 PM
Somedays I will have 3 bars and 2 shakes and my LG. It feels great :-D The meals are interchangable which is awesome. Almost the same amount of calories and protein for each other them :-)

PureKaos
02-22-2013, 07:34 PM
When I used to work for a Weight Control Center, we told people not to eat more than 1 bar a day because they tended to be higher in carbs than the other products. HOWEVER, at the time, there were only soups, shakes, bars, puddings, and hot drinks.

It seems the bars are more in-line with all the other products now, and there are no guidelines or "rules" anymore, saying to only eat one a day, so I say give it a shot! The worst thing that happens is you don't lose weight as quickly as you'd like!

sacajaweapatrick
02-23-2013, 06:10 AM
Yes, I've been eating bars 5 times a day and have not seen a slow down in weight. Now I'm on this brownie kick and have only been eating the 5 brownies daily and still losing!

Medifast is great as I never thought I'd lose this much weight in this amount of time!

Thank you everybody for the feedback!!!

One stoked chick :)

crazycatlady33
02-23-2013, 01:48 PM
I was eating like 2-3 bars a day at first and then realized that the bars are real handy when you are away from home...there is nothing else that portable...so next time around I will eat less bars so I can save them for when I am away from home for more than a couple hours at a time.

I put 3/4 tbsp peanut butter in the brownie mix yesterday and it helped!!