Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 11:27 PM   #1  

Default Thursday May 8th

New Exercise Program...........Try it~~

The doctor told me "Physical exercise is good for you." I know that I should do it, but my body is out of shape, so I have worked out this easy daily program I can do anywhere:

Monday:

Beat around the bush.
Jump to conclusions.
Climb the walls.
Wade through paperwork.

Tuesday:

Drag my heels.
Push my luck.
Make mountains out of mole hills.
Hit the nail on the head.

Wednesday:

Bend over backwards.
Jump on the band wagon.
Balance the books.
Run around in circles.

Thursday:

Toot my own horn.
Climb the ladder of success.
Pull out the stops.
Add fuel to the fire.

Friday:

Open a can of worms.
Put my foot in my mouth.
Go over the edge.
Start the ball rolling

Saturday:

Pick up the pieces.

Whew!! What a workout!!
Old 05-08-2003, 08:47 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Sweetpea, thats a plan I can live with !!

How's everyone ? I'm okay sosdd. I'm back on my CAD diet and so far so good but I refuse to weigh myself. I'm gonna wait a month or two because I don't wanna get discouraged.

Its raining today but clearing up this afternoon I HOPE !!!
Any plans for mothers day ??? nodda here, just want peace and quiet LOL.

Have a great day !!
Love, Leenie
Old 05-08-2003, 09:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Well good good morning Sweetie and Leenie!

Sweetie - I like your new exercise plan - cute! how r u feeling? any better? have you been able to do any of the Leslie Sansone walking tapes or have you been feeling to bad to tackle 'em?

Leenie - I have always thought the CAD diet is a good plan. Which meal are you having carbs? suppertime? when you have the time can you tell me what you are having for the other 2 meals? just curious what you are eating for breakfast and lunch that is without carbs? eggs? bacon? meat? veggies?

I know Cin is out of town seeing about her father. Please keep her and her family in your prayers as they are traveling and taking care of their dad.

Mother's Day? I plan to go to sunday school and church and then to see my mom, and my hubby's mom and then to the hospital to stay with my grandmother and whatever else comes up for that day. *sigh* Wouldn't it be nice to have Mother's Day off! peace and quiet - now wouldn't that be really nice! wonder what that is like? lol

Where are all our other little chickadees? whasssssup?

Hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 05-08-2003, 11:41 AM   #4  

Hi Cathy and Leens

An early Happy Mother's Day to those of you who have ankle-biters in case I don't see you before then.

cathy I don't feel up to doing the tapes daily but do when I can. I had to start another dospak yesterday...the ol face is still a mess. I bought a big bag of salad yesterday ....am armed for those steroid hunger binges!!!

We are hoping to get to church this Sunday...we've missed several weeks now. I know I shouldn't let my face stop me and if I was 125 lbs I probably wouldn't. But being fat and being fat AND ugly is another thing

Nap time .....catch you all later.
Old 05-08-2003, 01:36 PM   #5  

Hey, Sweet Pea, I think that is a great exercise routine we can all live with! Thanks for the healthy laugh! (Tip: laughing burns 35 calories )
Old 05-08-2003, 02:21 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies !!

Cathy, for breakfast I eat eggs, hard boiled is the easiest since I can take them to work, no fuss, no mess. I have coffee w/heavy cream and sweet & low. ICK.. I'm used to my hazelnut flavored heavy sugared milk LOLOLOL... umm sometimes I have turkey bacon or turkey pepperoni.

Lunch I'll have a salad w/blue cheese, ceasars or ranch, just as long as there are no carbs, or less than 4 per serving... I'd rather go no. I add turkey or chicken to that. Tomorrow I'm gonna have veggies w/ chicken (I think?). Its boring but I can't control myself and this seems to help me not crave as much during the day. Dinner is my reward meal yum.. but I find myself not eating that much at dinner but i'm eating what I like and not counting calories, although I do kinda watch. I'll be looking into different ways to prepare meats this weekend. I'm hoping this will help shrink the tummy a little bit b/c I can eat a horse. There's no snacking between meals OY....
Old 05-08-2003, 03:02 PM   #7  

Hi everyone

SweetPea......I could live with that exercise routine......I think I will go on the treadmill after.

I have a dentist appointment this afternoon.....for scaling.....it's not my favorite place to go.

I have still been using my light box some days. We have only had 4 days this spring where it was sunny all day. I find if I don't use the light box on a cloudy day.....I start to feel down.

I haven't been doing very well with eating lately....if I don't follow my plan.....I seem to want to eat everything in sight....so today I started it again.

April
Old 05-08-2003, 08:36 PM   #8  

Talking Hello everybody!

...I am back,,,,my pc was down since monday and I was going through major withdrawal!

I have had a good week. I start nights tomorrow...three 12 hour nights so I will be sleeping through Mothers Day!

Sweet you made me laugh!

Everyone else nice to hear from you all! Gonna go catch up on the posts! See ya tomorrow!

Eliz
Closed Thread