Ideal Protein Diet - Mini Goals and Rewards

View Full Version : Mini Goals and Rewards

meena
01-28-2013, 01:26 PM
Hello!
I am new to this blog, joined the IP program Jan 4th, have lost up to 10 lbs and liking it very much.
I was just wondering if any of you have mini goals, and rewards you give to yourself? I had promised myself a book at losing my first 10 lbs, and I got myself Gone Girl.
Please reply with what your mini goals are, and the rewards you give yourself!

my31rewards
01-28-2013, 01:51 PM
At 20 lbs - I want to get some new bras and panties!
At 50 lbs - I want to take Tennis Lessons - I haven't played since High School and have been using my weight as an excuse to not get back into it.

That's all I've come up with so far.

HillaryJH
01-28-2013, 02:17 PM
I have not started IP yet, but here is my plan:

Lose 10%: Get my watch battery replaced
Lose 50 lbs: Get a hair cut
Lose 75 lbs: Pedicure
Lose 100 lbs: Manicure and pedicure

I ultimately need to lose 150+ pounds, so I have some more mini goals to come up with!

scorbett1103
01-28-2013, 04:45 PM
I am close to the end of my weight loss, but when I started I decided to reward myself for every 10lb lost with an Alex & Ani charm bracelet. I wear them as a constant reminder of how far I've come, but also because whenever I might reach for something I shouldn't have, the sound of them clinking around on my wrist reminds me to think carefully before I eat something!

New Englander
01-28-2013, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE=scorbett1103;4611038]I am close to the end of my weight loss, but when I started I decided to reward myself for every 10lb lost with an Alex & Ani charm bracelet. I wear them as a constant reminder of how far I've come, but also because whenever I might reach for something I shouldn't have, the sound of them clinking around on my wrist reminds me to think carefully before I eat something![/QUOTE

I love Alex & Ani! What a great idea! :) If you can take a picture of yours and post I'd love to see them. Great job on being a loser! ;)

disgal
01-28-2013, 05:42 PM
I am close to the end of my weight loss, but when I started I decided to reward myself for every 10lb lost with an Alex & Ani charm bracelet. I wear them as a constant reminder of how far I've come, but also because whenever I might reach for something I shouldn't have, the sound of them clinking around on my wrist reminds me to think carefully before I eat something!

I love Alex & Ani! What a great idea! :) Great job on being a loser! ;)

I agree also!! What a FANTASTIC idea!!!:carrot: I might have to steal your idea lol!! ;)

scorbett1103
01-28-2013, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=scorbett1103;4611038]I am close to the end of my weight loss, but when I started I decided to reward myself for every 10lb lost with an Alex & Ani charm bracelet. I wear them as a constant reminder of how far I've come, but also because whenever I might reach for something I shouldn't have, the sound of them clinking around on my wrist reminds me to think carefully before I eat something![/QUOTE

I love Alex & Ani! What a great idea! :) If you can take a picture of yours and post I'd love to see them. Great job on being a loser! ;)

Here they are :)

disgal
01-28-2013, 05:46 PM
PS: Have you ladies seen the Disney Alex and Ani bracelets? I think the first 15 lbs gone and the last 15 gone might just be my ticket to those little babies!;)

New Englander
01-28-2013, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=New Englander;4611104]

Here they are :)

Love them! I'm a "silver" girl too! (well, platinum, white gold, silver...)

:) Really nice collection you have.

Cheekyskeeter
01-28-2013, 05:53 PM
I think the bracelets are a great idea! I've lost 8 so far and my 3rd WI is Thursday and I know I will hit the 10 lb mark this time so I've got a couple of days to come up with something....I love pandora charm bracelets so maybe I will add a new charm each 10.....or even better every 5 lbs..... ;)

scorbett1103
01-28-2013, 05:55 PM
PS: Have you ladies seen the Disney Alex and Ani bracelets? I think the first 15 lbs gone and the last 15 gone might just be my ticket to those little babies!;)

I haven't - will have to check them out!

[QUOTE=scorbett1103;4611120]

Love them! I'm a "silver" girl too! (well, platinum, white gold, silver...)

:) Really nice collection you have.

Thank you! I'm thinking of getting the Phoenix wrap bracelet as my "final" goal reward, but we'll see :)

New Englander
01-28-2013, 06:02 PM
Thank you! I'm thinking of getting the Phoenix wrap bracelet as my "final" goal reward, but we'll see :)

I just googled Phonix wrap...I really like those too!

mparker
01-28-2013, 07:03 PM
I am 7.6 lbs away from my original weight loss goal. I have decided to go another 10-15 lbs, but I think when I reach my original goal weight I will treat myself to new bras and panties! After 40lbs, they are much needed.

The first time I bought a pair of jeans in a size I never thought I would wear (and have never bought) I also treated myself to a new pair of cowboy boots!

Best of luck everyone!

meena
01-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks all! It's fun to think of rewards especially when going through a bad day!

ckmainprize
01-30-2013, 01:01 PM
Love the bracelet!
For every 20 pounds I loose I get a new pandora charfm for my bracelet. Was going to do it for every 10 but it would be stupidly expensive, and I would fill my thing up way to fast. :-)
My new mini goal is once I have lost 80 pounds is to buy some killer high boots, and then at 100(hopefully by summer) to but a new swim suit!