Old 01-26-2013, 02:55 PM   #1  

Default Pricing for Medifast question

Hi,
I am thinking of starting Medifast but I cant find how much it is going to cost to start. I want to do it at a Medifast center. Please let me know
Michelledb5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 203 / 189 / 140

Height: 5'3

Initially it's $264 for the 2 first orders since they have a promo where you receive free shipping and 48 meals free (online - search MediFast promotion).

Not sure how it compares to centers.
Veronicali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/168/125

Height: 5'4

Online is MUCH cheaper, but I personally needed the weekly accountability and high fives...so I go to a center. They base it on how much you need to lose to get to a healthy BMI. I have 55lbs to lose which calculates to 58 weeks of weekly counseling etc. My grand total was almost $1300 They have a payment plan for 6 months. and the woman who signed me on said I needed $500 for the initial start up, but I begged her to take $400. For the $400 I got 10 boxes of food a bullet blender a shaker the cook book and all the info. The coolest part was the little machine that measures your mass. Telling you how much lean mass/fat you have and where you carry it to the (.). They also do 2 metabolic rate tests. One in the first week and then one at goal so you can see how many calories exactly you'll need to maintain.

food is 16.50 a box...which has 7.....20 boxes gets you through the month...

HOPE THAT HELPED!
SaraSweety is offline   Reply With Quote