Old 01-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #1  
erikacole

S/C/G: 174.6/173.4/159

Height: 5 ft 8 inches

Red face Newbie on 3fc

Hi ladies. I am on another round of WW. I lost 25 pounds last year on it and gained almost 15 of it back--PITIFUL!

I am aggravated about myself, but instead of indulging in a bag of chips, I am going to do something about it.

I have just cancelled my WW subscription (online) because I am trying to save and pinch pennies at this point So my $18.50 a month will help my budget...sad to say.

I am buying a point calculator from ebay and now diligently searching an app for an iphone where I can keep up with my points for the day. Any suggestions? I have used calorie counting apps before, but prefer to stick to my WW points if possible.

I am wanting to loose about 15 lbs. It's where I feel good.

I started the C25K program about a month ago and wow it is kicking my booty, but I need a good swift kick in the pants!

Looking forward to meeting you ladies and leaving some of the weight behind.
erikacole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 270/266/160

Hi Erika, I'm a newbie too. This is a very popular board. Seems like a good place to be for support. I have my books and calculator from last year when I went to the meeting. A good idea I think is to go to one meeting and get your literature. It's free to join now. And I think it would only cost you $13.00. Then just don't go back. Either way, we can do this.
Snowtopper is offline   Reply With Quote