Depression and Weight Issues - New Here

View Full Version : New Here

tinbaby
05-06-2003, 11:05 PM
WOW! There are alot of forums at this site. I wasent sure where to post I posted in the buddy forum, and now Im posting here:) Im 24 y/o stay at home mom with bi polar disorder. Im also very miserable about my weight. I came here in hopes of meeting new friends and getting the support I need :) Thanks! {{{{HUGS}}}}

Kristan :)

cathyxxx
05-06-2003, 11:22 PM
Hi tinbaby! it is very nice to meet you.

How many kids do you have? I always wanted to be a stay at home mom. I worked for an attorney for 17 years and it was soooooo wild that I don't know how I didn't lose my mind, but now I'm working for a general contractor doing his books and billing and answering the phone and such and I really love it. I have a tv with cable, and a computer with internet and great guys to work around.

But back to the kids, I have 2 boys that are 18 and 14. I'm 43 (a good bit older then you) and I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 23 years.

I love 3fatchicks! It is my home away from home - my escape from reality. Do you ever get into the chatroom at night? maybe I will run into you there.

Please join us on the daily threads and let us get to know you.

take care,
Cathy

tinbaby
05-06-2003, 11:46 PM
Im in chat now, talking to some one :) This is my first time here and it seem s nice and helpful. I have one son his name is Tyler:) Looking forward to getting to know more of you here :)

Leenie
05-08-2003, 09:49 AM
Tinbaby, WELCOME !!

I'm glad you found this small bunch of wonderful ladies.
There's not many of us here but sometimes thats better than getting lost in a crowd.

Its going to be nice getting to know you !

Hugs, Leenie :chef: