100 lb. Club - I want to stay fat because....(Reviving an old thread)

thnknthin1
01-23-2013, 12:17 PM
I read an old thread the other day and absolutely loved it. It is now closed and thought it would be fun to revive it and start a new one. It is all the humorous, and maybe not so humorous, reasons we can think of for staying fat.
This is my list of reasons that I have personally experienced and/or guilty of doing. Some of these are pretty embarrassing but I'm banking on that I'm not the only one guilty of these. :)

I want to stay fat because I enjoy the ďair conditioningĒ I create in the thighs of every pair of pants I own. Itís so refreshing!
I want to stay fat because I love getting winded by just climbing the stairs in our house to go to bed. Itís like my own exercise routine before turning in. I get extra exercise when I go up to do laundry.
I want to stay fat because I like to seek out the tables in restaurants rather than sit in those snug, intimate booths.
I want to stay fat because I like to come up with different excuses to tell my kids why we canít go to amusement parks, I mean who needs to have that much fun anyways. Plus itís cheaper!
I want to stay fat because I like to hide in my house like a hermit instead of going out in public and possibly running into people that havenít seen me since I was thinner.
I want to stay fat because I like to alienate people by avoiding their invitations or plain ignoring them!
I want to stay fat because I enjoy the tiny airplane seats that were obviously made for children.
I want to stay fat because I like the look I get at the DMV when I give my weight that was 100lbs ago.
I want to stay fat because otherwise the girl at Jack in the Box will wonder where Iíve been, plus she has my order memorized and we know each other by name now!
I want to stay fat because itís easier to change my sonís diaper on the coffee table rather than getting down on the floor.
I want to stay fat because Iíd rather eat a whole pizza than broccoli. Yuck!
I want to stay fat because itís an adventure being intimate with my husband moving my fat rolls around to get things accomplished.
I want to stay fat because I prefer to start my dinner at the dessert section of the buffet.
I want to stay fat because I like the way the recliner leans to one side now from me sitting in it. Itís easier to see around the corner now!
I want to stay fat because I like having to grab onto the nightstand to get out of bed.
I want to stay fat because I would much rather wear pants all summer even when itís 100+. I consider my capris as wearing shorts.
I want to stay fat because I love owning t-shirts in every color that are long enough to cover my front butt. Like no one knows thatís under there.
I want to stay fat because I like the suction sound I make getting out of the bathtubÖ..and why is the water level always higher in the front than in the back??
I want to stay fat because I like to order two sodas in the drive thru so they donít think all that food is for one person. I look at it as stimulating the economy.
I want to stay fat because I just love the looks on relatives faces when they havenít seen me since I was smaller.
I want to stay fat because I love that my family makes the excuse our genes are the reason we are all big. See itís not because I overeat and donít exercise.
I want to stay fat because I look at holidays, events or family get togethers as a reason to let myself go on an eating frenzy. Strap on the feed bag. I mean isnít that what they are all about.
I want to stay fat because I like to wonder if Iím going to break a lawn chair or not (which I have done).
I want to stay fat because I like the way I look and smell from not bathing for 3 days. Why polish a turd?

weight2lose
01-23-2013, 01:35 PM
Lol! I love it.

How about I want to stay fat because I can't stand looking at my toes in the shower.

Rob

coolacrity
01-23-2013, 01:45 PM
Oh, I just love this thread!

I want to stay fat because I just squeal in delight when my feet swell up after a few hours of not wearing shoes and it's hard to walk. And I love that I can't even wear sandals, it always has to be a shoe that goes around my ankles, like ugly sneakers.

nomorejellybeans
01-23-2013, 02:30 PM
I printed this. Going to add on to it and keep copies posted all over the house and in my car!

WannaB2cute
01-23-2013, 11:55 PM
Love it...
I wanna stay fat cause those bathing suits with huge tank tops and mid thigh skirts are grandma SEXY!

Mozzy
01-24-2013, 12:05 AM
I want to stay fat because shaving leg "yoga" is fun!

Radiojane
01-24-2013, 12:09 AM
I want to stay fat because who doesn't want to be the girl guys wouldn't sleep with even after a truckload of Whiskey?

I want to stay fat because back boob is a great cushion

I want to stay fat because I love the light headed feeling that comes every time I bend down.

I want to stay fat because god, bras with 9 industrial strength steel hooks are a turn on!!!

KimL1214
01-24-2013, 12:16 AM
How about...

I want to stay fat because the rashes on the inside of my thighs from them rubbing together add color to my pasty white skin...

or...

I want to stay fat because I like how my car leans to one side even when I'm not in it, it adds character...

or...

I want to stay fat so I can play "will I get stuck in one of the students desks at school?" game...

or...

I want to stay fat because I love having to hold my breath when I tie my shoes...

I feel like I could do this all night...

But I need to go to bed...

Wait, have to add this one first...

I want to stay fat because plus-sized clothing is so fashionable and age appropriate for someone in their late 20s...

chubbiegurl
01-24-2013, 12:32 AM
I want to stay fat because I love starting a fire with my thighs rubbing together on cold nights.
I want to stay fat because two chins are better than one.

aka8941
01-24-2013, 12:37 AM
I want to stay fat because shaving leg "yoga" is fun!

YES...this is amazing!!! I freaking hate shaving my legs because my fat rolls get in the way of everything and it's just a big mess. Not sexy.

aka8941
01-24-2013, 12:40 AM
I want to stay fat so I can have an excuse to not pursue my dreams.

I want to stay fat because I like the feeling of disappointment when I look at photographs of myself. It's super fun!

I want to stay fat because I love having back problems from my HUGE gross boobs.

appyfizz
01-24-2013, 01:28 AM
I want to stay fat because I love looking at least 10 years older than my actual age!!

WannaB2cute
01-24-2013, 04:21 PM
I wanna stay fat cause I love hearing "you'd be so beautiful if you just lost weight"

ichoose2believe
01-25-2013, 11:05 AM
I wanna stay fat because its fun to get stared at when you are out getting ice cream in the summer.

I wanna stay fat because in the summer by the time I walk to my car I am so covered in sweat I look like I have run a marathon.

WannaB2cute
01-25-2013, 11:44 AM
I love this thread....

I wanna stay fat cause I love having to decide do I put my butt or my stomach in people's face when I notice the only free seat is in the middle of the row. Oh and the way the people in the aisle look at me really makes my day.

betsy2013
01-25-2013, 01:36 PM
I want to stay fat because I love going to the doctor's office to get help with all the weight caused medical problems.

I want to stay fat because that way I never have to work in the yard and get the dual benefits of a nice looking yard and exercise.

I want to stay fat because I enjoy just driving through our beautiful national parks instead of getting out and really seeing them.

We're on a roll here (that might be a fat roll though 'cause I'm caught between laughing and tearing up!).

Kat117
01-25-2013, 01:58 PM
I am dying laughing here because they all apply!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna stay fat because my bladder prefers to be squeezed into a space the size of a walnut and releasing itself every time I sneeze, cough, fart or breathe too hard.

I wanna stay fat so I can go to the grocery store and enjoy the stares of folks as I go into the express check out lane with an assorted variety of 10 quarts of ice cream for dinner.

I wanna stay fat because I love waking up constantly through the night with sleep apnea.

I wanna stay fat because I love having granny panties big enough to use a a parachute.

I wanna stay fat because being sweaty all the time gives me that "dewy" look all the magazines talk about -without wearing any makeup.

I wanna stay fat because moo-moos and housecoats are the height of fashion!

I wanna stay fat because I love having chin-nuts (boobs that reach your chin).

Angihas2
01-25-2013, 02:04 PM
I want to stay fat because we're planning a cruise, I may need the extra flotation! Safety first!

I want to stay fat cus it makes TOM all that much more interesting.

I want to stay fat because it makes shaving my girl parts a game of Russian Roulette!

I want to stay fat because really, who wants to wear all those clothes in my closet? They stay newer longer, this way!

I want to stay fat cus I love being offered less money per hour/week/month/year because I'm viewed as less valuable than a thin person.

I want to stay fat cus I love hearing, "You have such a pretty face"...what? You don't LIKE my extra pretty?

I want to stay fat because I'm determined to prove that evolutionarily we NEED 4 thighs to shave, you know, the ones that show up when you prop your legs up? And the ones that fall below them.

lunarsongbird
01-25-2013, 02:39 PM
I want to stay fat because I love not fitting into those oversized hand towels the gym tries to pass off towels.

I want to stay fat, because I am always really excited when I need to go through a turnstyle sideways. I like being unique.

Sometimes amusement park rides scare me, so I want to stay fat so that I don't have to go on them.

Silverfire
01-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Oh man these are great.

I want to stay fat so I don't ever have to have adventurous sex!

I want to stay fat because I lOVE that my clothes cost 3 times as much as most others...

I want to stay fat because I lOVE being able to shop at one clothing store

I want to stay fat so I can never borrow clothes from friends

I want to stay fat so I can never have a small car like a Fiat!

I want to stay fat because I love the awesome grindy crunchy noise my knees make every time they bend

I want to stay fat so no one can invite me out to do fun things, because I am too fat to do them

I want to stay fat so it will always be a struggle to buckle my seat belt in my bf's car!

the shiv
01-25-2013, 03:02 PM
I LOVE this!!! I laughed. A lot. I agree with all these reasons! And I have more ;)

I want to stay fat because I love the taste of heartburn medicine.
I want to stay fat because I can nonchalantly walk up to the bus stop as the bus drives past without me.
I want to stay fat because eating so much sugar that I constantly have that "empty hunger" feeling makes food taste soooooo much better!
I want to stay fat because refusing to be seen out in public saves me a ton of money.
I want to stay fat because I really don't want to go hillwalking with my boyfriend to take photos of the beautiful scenery, and so he can get fit too.
I want to stay fat because I hate being chatted up by leery guys in bars (ok... this is actually true, lol)
I want to stay fat because that size 12 white wool coat is SO last season.
I want to stay fat because I like not being able to stand up if I sit down on the floor.
I want to stay fat because I really don't love La Senza underwear that much anyway...
I want to stay fat because I don't need to bankrupt myself buying beautiful clothes.
I want to stay fat because I don't need to wash, cut or colour my hair as I'm invisible anyway.
I want to stay fat because I just love that snug feeling of taking up all the space when 3 people have to fit in the back of a car.
I want to stay fat because I really would rather stand than sit on a bar stool if someone offers me it.
I want to stay fat because plus size clothes are just so stylish!
I want to stay fat because I don't want a sex life anyway.
I want to stay fat because I get to wear trainers all the time. Forget walking around all day/night in those beautiful nude patent leather KG platforms I bought!
I want to stay fat because if I get married I will look SO good in an enormous tent-dress.
I want to stay fat because planning out my route through a packed bar with military precision is so much fun!
I want to stay fat because who wants to go on holiday and wear beautiful summer clothes anyway?
I want to stay fat because sweating profusely whenever I get on the subway stops people from invading my personal space.
I want to stay fat because I don't have to walk into town if meeting friends for coffee or lunch as my hair and makeup would melt.
I want to stay fat because I love having an enormous gut to use as an arm rest.
I want to stay fat because wearing anything other than a huge cape-based outfit at Halloween is just tacky!
I want to stay fat because I love the "you don't belong here" looks I get from shop assistants when shopping with a skinny friend.
I want to stay fat because I look so much older and don't need to carry ID everywhere.
I want to stay fat because ice skating is so expensive, and I don't miss it that much anyway.
I want to stay fat because I love being ignored when waiting at a bar.
I want to stay fat because I get to say that I'm not conforming to what society says women should look like.
I want to stay fat because it's not like I want my doctor to give me the pill anyway. Fainting from period pain is so much more interesting!
I want to stay fat because I can prove that black is the new black. Every day.
I want to stay fat because wearing sweatpants in hot weather is so comfortable.
I want to stay fat because I don't want to bother with my appearance.
I want to stay fat because being overlooked professionally really takes the pressure off.
I want to stay fat because I get to admire everyone else's style without having to bother about having any myself.
I want to stay fat because I'll never be subjected to a boring beach holiday.
I want to stay fat because if I am, I can be really creative with my clothes. Something light and cool, that's also a tent? I'm sure I can come up with something!
I want to stay fat because I just LOVE feeling like I'm living in someone else's body, instead of my own.

I don't doubt that I have many, MANY more! ;)

thnknthin1
01-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Thought of a few more.....sorry if they are repeats of anyones.

I want to stay fat because I like the way the ties on my shoes are always toward the inside because I canít bend straight down to tie them in the middle.
I want to stay fat because I like always knocking the feminine napkin dispensers off the public bathroom stalls because my hips are too wide for them. I prefer the handicap stalls.
I want to stay fat because I love getting rashes under my breasts in the summer. Who knew you could get jock itch there?
I want to stay fat because I like having my arms tire out after only 2 minutes of straightening or curling my hair.
I want to stay fat because I like taking a break after standing for 5 minutes in the kitchen cooking or doing dishes, gotta love lower back pain.
I want to stay fat because I love buying tops that have multiple Xís and pants that are double digits. More the merrier!
I want to stay fat because I like being the biggest person in a room, makes me feel superior!

cjennyh
01-26-2013, 11:55 AM
I wanna stay fat because I like looking like a 50-gallon drum on my horse. Plus, i'ts a good workout...for my horse.

I wanna stay fat because I like shopping for shoes, purses, and jewelry.... who needs new clothes?

I wanna stay fat because I like the way my knees click when I walk. It's a neat beat!

This thread is hilarious. True, but so funny! We can all relate, and until you've been severely overweight, you don't know all the "fun" it can be!

missunshine
01-26-2013, 12:06 PM
1 wan't to stay fat because my legs look like squished sausages in skinny jeans.
i wan't to stay fat because it's so great to keep getting new strech marks.
I wan't to stay fat because i get so many looks from others and it makes me feel very self confident

we could be going on and on...

thnknthin1
01-26-2013, 12:11 PM
I want to stay fat because I like when I sit on a bench and end up see-sawing the person on the other end up into the air. It's like being at the playground!

ghost
01-26-2013, 04:10 PM
I want to stay fat because I hate dating, so as long as nobody ever asks me out I'm safe.
I want to stay fat because I like sleeping in the gigantic pit my fat body has carved out in my mattress.
I want to stay fat because walking uphill is overrated.
I want to stay fat because I didn't want that promotion or raise anyways.

WannaB2cute
01-26-2013, 04:35 PM
I wanna stay fat cause I love having to find long shirts to cover my front butt. It's like a scavenger hunt

jeffiner
01-26-2013, 09:30 PM
I want to stay fat cause bike riding with my kids might get me off the couch, I paid a lot of money for that couch and Im going to use it!

AwShucks
01-26-2013, 11:53 PM
I want to stay fat because I really like it when the guy I have a crush on calls to tell me how his sister lost 75 pounds and wouldn't I like to do that, too?

Radiojane
01-26-2013, 11:57 PM
I want to stay fat because I like having everyone think I'm a tomboy with no girlie tendencies because its easier than trying to be pretty wearing tents.

Elladorine
01-27-2013, 01:22 AM
Because I'd rather stay invisible.

Because I love having absolutely no energy.

Because shopping for cute, flattering clothes is a waste of time.

Because I prefer that people not be able to look past this suit of armor.

Daimere
01-27-2013, 07:20 AM
I want to stay fat because everyone else is fat at work. If I'm skinny, I won't fit in!

slimmingsi
01-27-2013, 11:31 AM
I want to stay Fat because i'm not sure how i would fill the spare time i'd get from not thinking about how to lose weight

HelloNurse
01-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Oooh, that is a good point. What will my fiance and I talk about when we no longer have weight loss to discuss?

I want to stay fat because only being able to shop at one store saves me time.
I want to stay fat because it's fun to figure out new ways to ensure that only my face and hands show up in group photos.
I want to stay fat because I just bought these new overpriced jeans at Avenue, and I want to get my money's worth out of them.
I want to stay fat because getting two fat people comfortable in one bed is like playing a fun game of Twister every night.
I want to stay fat because I like the slimy feeling when I rub against the shower curtain every morning.
I want to stay fat because "All you can eat" is a challenge, not an invitation.
I want to stay fat because the couple that shares their metformin, synthroid, Lopressor, aspirin and Plavix together, stays together.
I want to stay fat because it's fun to show off your open heart surgery scars like battle wounds.
I want to stay fat because I can't see my feet when I'm walking downstairs, and the ensuing vertigo is a natural high.
I want to stay fat because when my nephew proclaims me to be the best pillow in the house, it helps my self esteem.
I want to stay fat because not being able to buy fashionable clothes takes off the pressure of developing my own sense of style.
I want to stay fat because wearing the same kind of clothes as my grandmother makes me feel bonded.
I want to stay fat because salad is the food that food eats.
I want to stay fat because when I do succeed, I will have to reconcile that victory with the reasons I couldn't do it before.

betsy2013
01-27-2013, 01:09 PM
New ones just cropped up.....

I want to stay fat because I like driving the extra 30 miles to get an MRI done on equipment that can hold someone weighing up to 800 pounds.

I want to stay fat so that every procedure has to be done in the hospital instead of at the clinic because the clinic has insituted BMI maximums.

I want to stay fat so that the gym owner can announce to the entire gym (only one other person in there at the time) that the new, very expensive piece of equipment has a 350 pound limit.

I want to stay fat so that my high school boyfriend who I've reconnected with after 40 years can tell me he had a dream about me......in a cute little blue dress because that's how he still thinks of me.

ichoose2believe
01-28-2013, 10:09 AM
i wanna stay fat because i can figure out a object's load capacity faster than a paid structural engineer.

WannaB2cute
01-31-2013, 04:41 PM
I wanna stay fat cause I love getting that confused look like "is she preg or just fat"

I wanna stay fat cause it makes it easier to poke out my stomach and reminisce about being preg

(No more babies here just missing it being an option)

HelloNurse
01-31-2013, 07:44 PM
I want to stay fat because if you calculate the price per yard of fabric, I'm paying way less for underpants than someone who can wear sexy panties.

Natalie42
01-31-2013, 09:21 PM
I want to stay fat because Krispy Kreme doughnuts get you closer to heaven.

WannaB2cute
01-31-2013, 10:16 PM
I wanna stay fat cause I love pulling my shirt out of my fat rolls 3thousand times a day

MizMelis
02-01-2013, 06:17 PM
I want to stay fat because i love feeling kinda gross and tired after i eat crap i shouldn't eat lol

thnknthin1
02-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Bump

Magicsusan
02-16-2013, 02:59 AM
Okay...

I want to stay fat so my best friend (<50kg) and I can keep up our running joke of going to our respective doctors for the same complaint; hers gets treated, I get told there's nothing they can do, it's being caused by my weight.

I want to stay fat because I love having that first really warm day in spring ruined because after I put on what should be a lovely, light, floaty skirt, I have to put industrial strength spandex bike shorts underneath so my thighs don't rub together until there's an open wound. I especially enjoy the sweat these produce.

On a slightly more serious note, I hear you on the need to be invisible and have an impenetrable armor sometimes, Elladorine.

redday
02-16-2013, 07:05 PM
I want to stay fat because being able to fit my calves in a pair of boots would be tragic.
I want to stay fat because I love when little children point me out in the store.
I want to stay fat because I really don't care what I look like on my wedding day.
I want to stay fat because wearing a bikini on my honeymoon sounds wretched.
I was really struggling today but this thread made it SO MUCH better! :)

mccull83
02-17-2013, 12:29 AM
I want to stay fat because I love finding holes in the crotch of my shorts from all the friction (found holes in 2 pairs of shorts today that previously didn't have any)
I want to stay fat because otherwise my sister won't have anyone to make fun of and I'd hate to deprive her of a few good laughs
I want to stay fat because I love the burning sensation I get from my underwear/shorts twisting into my leg/crotch while I walk
I want to stay fat because having kids would be a nuisance (I hope no one believes I think this. We would LOVE to have kids!)
I want to stay fat because I LOVE getting asked the question EVERY SINGLE DAY "are you going to have kids soon." (I want to reply "well, we started trying a year and a half ago, but that was also when my husband was diagnosed with cancer, plus we've had a bunch more stressors since then which doesn't help, but yes, we are trying." Sorry, just had to get that one out cause it's sometimes a little hard to deal with every day)

Tziri
02-17-2013, 02:07 AM
I want to stay fat because I love having twice as much leg surface area to shave!

wannaskipandlaugh
02-22-2013, 03:23 PM
I want to stay fat because it gives the jerks who drive down the road someone to HONK and YELL at while they drive away.

I want to stay fat because I want people to move WAY out of the way when they see me walking their direction and there really is plenty of room.

hrumpf

Fit dad 2b
03-06-2013, 01:50 AM
I want to stay fat because I like it when I can wear a t-shirt and shorts in nearly any type of weather and people constantly ask me "Aren't you cold?".

I want to stay fat because I want to wear pants or shorts that have an elastic waist and drawstring for the rest of my life.

biolerchick
03-07-2013, 12:55 AM
I want to stay fat because I wouldn't know what to do with the extra $500/month if I weren't paying for high-risk medical insurance.

I want to stay fat because I just really love how graceful I am when I go to a friend's house who asks everyone to take their shoes off at the door and I'm wearing tennis shoes.

I want to stay fat because it really saves a ton of hassle and money when I'm having trouble getting pregnant and having kids.

I want to stay fat because I love giving my concerned family something to worry about.

I want to stay fat because I wouldn't know what else to put in my basement if it weren't for the 20 bags full of clothing that's too small.

I want to stay fat because it really saves me money when I can't go snow skiing with my friends.

I want to stay fat because it saves me money when I can't run in 5ks and half marathons with my friends.

I want to stay fat because it's so nice to have something to really help me stand out from all my friends and family. Otherwise, I might just get lost in the crowd.

chicajojobe
08-08-2013, 07:37 PM
I want to stay fat because risking cutting myself while blindly attempting to shave *places* (nudge nudge wink wink) makes life so much more thrilling!

justaloozer
08-10-2013, 09:20 AM
I want to stay fat because I was not embarrassed enough last year when I could not fit into an amusement park ride.

LadyPetite
08-11-2013, 12:07 AM
I want to stay fat because I love the irony of teaching diabetic patients in my clinical better eating habits while secretly keeping a pack of Skittles in my scrub top pocket.

Nagazim
08-12-2013, 05:26 PM
I want to stay fat because lower back pain is my best friend.

I want to stay fat because it's fun having people think I'm pregnant again.

Aclai4067
08-12-2013, 09:01 PM
I want to stay fat because it's fun how the elevator at work bounces up and down a little to readjust itself after I step on.

LadyPetite
08-12-2013, 11:18 PM
I want to stay fat because I love how even my biggest sized pants with the elastic waist seem to be cutting me in half.

mssngheart
08-14-2013, 02:14 AM
I want to stay fat because when i go to my kids back to school night sitting in the tiny chairs hoping it holds on is so exhilarating.

LadyPetite
08-14-2013, 06:08 PM
I want to stay fat because I love sitting in the back of class despite being one of the shortest people there, just so I don't block someone who may want to go behind me to get to their seat.

MissSMcC
08-14-2013, 06:27 PM
i want to stay fat because when I am buying my skinny daughter clothes I love the look of wonder on the cashiers face. it gives them something to think about!

LadyPetite
10-08-2013, 10:45 AM
I want to stay fat because I'd like to encourage people to remodel their bathrooms and making the process faster for them by breaking their toilet seat :D

time4me2change
10-10-2013, 12:34 PM
I want to stay fat because I'd like to encourage people to remodel their bathrooms and making the process faster for them by breaking their toilet seat :D

This one.... this one makes me laugh and cry....

I want to stay fat so I can always be on edge at airline check in desks to see if I'm fat enough to have to buy 2 seats

I want to stay fat because I love being winded walking up the 3 flights of stairs to my classroom and then trying to act like I'm not while starting class

I want to stay fat because lingerie is a waste of money anyways

I want to stay fat because it's super fun wondering if I'll fit in that chair with arms

I want to stay fat so my skinnier friends feel better about themselves

I want to stay fat so people will think I'm jolly...fat people are jolly right?

I want to stay fat because the beach is full of sand and I'd much rather stay inside at all times than walk in the sand.... or when I do walk in the sand I love that I sink about 6 inches...

I want to stay fat so random strangers will continue to tell me how their friend/sister/cousin/dog lost weight and that I should try it because being fat is unhealthy

I want to stay fat because I don't want to date anyone ever again anyways

I want to stay fat because having to wear shorts under my dresses or skirts makes me feel pretty.

silentarctic
10-10-2013, 01:59 PM
I want to stay fat, because I love feeling invisible while in plain site
I want to stay fat because it means never having ANYONE try to set me up on a date
I want to stay fat because I can pretend that's why no one likes, me, and deny that its actually because I have a bad personality.
I want to stay fat because It's like SO awesome, when my cloak of invisibility is turned off, people can see me for MILES in the distance and know its me.
I want to stay fat because I really enjoy the condensention of health professionals and the shock on their face when I am honest about the fact that I know what I need to do I just haven't managed to DO it yet.
I want to stay fat because, I enjoy the shock value when people find out I regularily work out, walk a ton, even have completed a half marathon, and I am... still fat.

HelloNurse
10-10-2013, 06:28 PM
I want to stay fat because really, who needs to wear cute boots in the fall anyway?

ILoveVegetables
10-11-2013, 06:09 AM
Haha, I love this thread. It makes me laugh :p

- I want to stay fat because it sets me apart from all my slim, gorgeous friends... who wants to be just ordinary
- I want to stay fat because I love the judgmental looks that salespeople give me when I walk into a store which doesn't keep clothes my size
- I want to stay fat because I like having chairs with armrests rise with me when I try to get up
- I want to stay fat because I like feeling like I've run a marathon at the end of a 2 minute jog
- I want to stay fat because I like fighting to get into my jeans every morning (it totally counts as exercise)
- I want to stay fat because I love being in the friendzone of every guy I meet, who automatically shoves me into the funny, fat, genderless friend class
- I want to stay fat because there's nothing I love more than hearing how pretty my face would be if I became thin

Dreamgyrl
10-11-2013, 11:06 AM
I want to stay fat because I love getting 0-5% attention from the opposite sex.
I want to stay fat because I love spending more money for the same piece of clothing that cost 30% less when its not labeled "plus size".
I want to stay fat because I enjoy buying 2 airplane seats because they are too small to fit "normal sized" people comfortably.

HelloNurse
10-11-2013, 01:37 PM
I want to stay fat because if I flap my arms hard enough, these bat wings might enable me to fly!

CharityMarie
10-11-2013, 05:59 PM
I want to stay fat because the fat folds on my tummy wouldn't know how to react to fresh air

thnknthin1
10-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Ah.....one of my favorite threads :)

I want to stay fat because I love the blurred vision I get when my blood sugar is high, hello diabetes.

thnknthin1
10-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Here's another.....

I want to stay fat because I enjoy moving my ticker in the wrong direction(which I just did) because of a 14lb weight gain from being "off plan" a few weeks.

Gotta get my butt back in gear!

LadyPetite
10-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Hmm... let's see. I want to stay fat because the fact that my face droops due to the excess weight and makes me look sad makes a lot of people, sometimes even strangers, show concern by asking me what's wrong (even when nothing is wrong).

PixelatedTimeMachine
10-12-2013, 12:08 PM
I want to stay fat because I love knowing that a large portion of society thinks of me as less than human because of my weight.

I want to stay fat because I love not having as many clothing choices as everyone else.

I want to stay fat because I want dating to be even more difficult.

I want to stay fat because there's nothing quite as fun as knowing that you'll be dying far sooner than everyone else due to something that's self-inflicted.

ainslie
10-13-2013, 07:50 AM
I want to stay fat because my cat sleeps on the shelf my belly produces when I lay on my side. If l lose weight she will have nowhere to snooze.

HelloNurse
10-13-2013, 06:07 PM
I used to have a cat that did that! We would lie there and purr. Very relaxing.

I want to stay fat because when I lie on my side, I need my belly for an armrest.

alexjchase
10-14-2013, 12:50 AM
I want to stay fat because I love taking care of my spouse and kids and doggies and absolutely everyone and everything else... except, of course, myself.

I want to stay fat because playing with my little boys is overrated, I much prefer to sit and watch them anyway.

I want to stay fat because I enjoy being the Fat Mom at my son's school.

I want to stay fat because I enjoy having zero energy all the time.

I want to stay fat because taking a shower, getting dressed, and tying my shoes is my favorite marathon.

I want to stay fat because two major surgeries in two years directly related to being obese is just not enough, let's go for three!!

I want to stay fat because I love myself, and my future, and my children's Momma THAT much.

mccull83
12-26-2013, 09:47 PM
I want to stay fat because because I love how when I'm sitting my large stomach shoves my large boobs up into my neck area and makes it hard to breath

I want to stay fat because I love how I've probably developed Sleep Apnea within the last month since I put the weight back on

I want to stay fat because I love how everyone around me is having kids and I'm not

I want to stay fat because I love not having any energy left when I get home from work and just wanting to sit and watch TV instead of painting the basement

MarliQQ
12-29-2013, 10:14 PM
This thread is sooo funny and dark, the best kind of humor, the laugh and cry type.

I want to stay fat because I like the deep waist imprints my jeans leave when I take them off
I want to stay fat because I like my parachute size panties, you never know when you might fall off a building.
I want to stay fat because I love not being able to see my "kitty" in the shower, long distance relationships are better anyway
I want to stay fat because I love when my family pokes my belly like I'm the Pillsbury Doughboy.
I want to stay fat because it makes me feel good when I avoid pools and beaches in the summer so that I don't get all those jealous stares.
I want to stay fat because taking full body pictures are the best when you are this thick, makes for much more interesting pictures, more to look at :)

MamaPu
01-01-2014, 02:34 PM
I want to stay fat cause I love when my 4yr old says she wants a big belly like mommy.
I want to stay fat cause I love it when my husband squeezes my fat rolls.
I want to stay fat cause I want my girls to be embarrassed to introduce me to future boyfriends.
I want to stay fat cause I want to be diabetic someday.
I want to stay fat cause when I lose weight my tattoos might look weird.
I want to stay fat cause when I lose weight I might not get enough splash out of a cannonball into the pool.