Weight Loss Support - >>getting to 180<<

View Full Version : >>getting to 180<<

avalonmoon
01-22-2013, 03:37 PM
I wanted to start a thread where anyone aiming for 180 might jump in and we could share our progress and complaints along our journeys to that as a goal/mini goal.:)
( hope it's okay mods)

For me it is a mini goal. I'm working on this one now and am 22/23#s from it now.:carrot:

Remington90
01-22-2013, 03:49 PM
I haven't decided if 180 is my goal or mini goal just yet. I'd like to be down to 160, but I have a large frame, I'm tall and have a lot of muscle. I might look a little goofy at 160, so we shall see. But I'll jump aboard if you'd have me ! :)

hhm6
01-22-2013, 03:51 PM
me me me!!!

I haven't actually started my diet yet, (and by that I mean seriously looking for healthier foods) but I have been working out! I just have a huge exam this this thurs and don't want to use up the little time I have grocery shopping, but come Thurs I will join the bandwagon!

I have tried to get to this 180 number SO MANY TIMES! I swear it's the hardest for me to pass, but I'm for the first time attempting this the healthy way, so here goes! Thanks for starting this thread avalonmoon!:)

Devoncroix
01-22-2013, 04:04 PM
I'll join! 180 is the highest weight where I still feel attractive and don't hide from the camera. Therefore it makes an excellent mini goal for me!
Only 30 pounds to go. :broc:

getmydivaback3
01-22-2013, 04:13 PM
I'll join also. I'm about 5'9, I want to keep my curves so I think 175-180 is where I want to be. Count me in

avalonmoon
01-22-2013, 04:34 PM
I'm so happy others are interested!! Welcome to the thread Remington90, hhm6, devoncroix, getmydivaback3... ladies I'm honored to share this goal with you. :carrot:

EliseVi
01-22-2013, 04:37 PM
Ooh, I'd like to join. 178/180 is the lowest I've been during the last decade. In 2008 I finally came down from an all-time high of 265 and made it to 178 and felt great...but then went back to my old habits and for the past three years have been bouncing between 184-205. I need to get to 180 and maintain it (and not be scared of it)!!

April Snow
01-22-2013, 04:40 PM
I'm in! I don't know for sure if 180 will be my final goal. But the plan I'm doing (Dukan Diet) has you do something called a True Weight calculator where they go by your age, your current and past weights and some other factors and tell you the weight you should be aiming for and mine happens to be 181. I may or may not feel happy once I get there, so I reserve the right to call it a (not-so-mini-from-where-I-am) mini goal if I decide I want to go lower.

Very glad to have some company on the way!!

Jennifer1966
01-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Count me in! 180 is a mini goal I'd love to reach!! I'm about 16-17 pounds away right now, but I'm eating healthy and trying to move more.

Ross111104
01-22-2013, 05:03 PM
I'm in. It's a mini goal for me. Approx 10 lbs away but oh how I will celebrate when I see that number! Oh! It seems like I will never get there. I can't even get out of the 190's. literally. I was 188 for one day!! Smh.

Suds14
01-22-2013, 05:27 PM
I'm on board as well! I'm currently sitting at 185.6 and am just itching to get to 180. Let's do this!!

April Snow
01-22-2013, 06:01 PM
It's fun that there is such a mix of people who may have only a few pounds to lose all the up to us who have over 50 lbs to get there. Hopefully we will keep getting new people coming and going at all different points.

For me, the thing that makes this really important is that when you start off over 200, there is SOOOOO much focus getting to Onederland. But when I did this last time (almost 2 years ago), I got to 198 and lasted about a day before I was out and I just kept going up from there. I know that once I get close to that point again, I'll do all kinds of challenges and whatever that are focused on getting back to Onederland. But this thread can help keep me focused on what comes after that - and clearly, that is just as important!

avalonmoon
01-22-2013, 06:21 PM
<quote>For me, the thing that makes this really important is that when you start off over 200, there is SOOOOO much focus getting to Onederland. But when I did this last time (almost 2 years ago), I got to 198 and lasted about a day before I was out and I just kept going up from there. I know that once I get close to that point again, I'll do all kinds of challenges and whatever that are focused on getting back to Onederland. But this thread can help keep me focused on what comes after that - and clearly, that is just as important! </quote>

April Snow, that's why I opted to start this thread, for myself and I'm sure many others onederland has such a spotlight, this is nice to just let things flow in a more relaxed way. To coast to another goal/minigoal ..Stress isn't friends w/ weightloss either. ;) I'm happy you jumped in the best of success to you!!

avalonmoon
01-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Just wanted to :welcome2: ElseVi, April Snow, Jennifer1966, Ross111104 and Suds14 to the 180#s counting down thread..the best of luck to everyone. =)

Psychic
01-22-2013, 06:36 PM
This is my mini-goal right now. I'm at 188.

Angelic Fruitcake
01-22-2013, 09:17 PM
I'm in! My mini-goal is actually 179 (1 pound under my pre-2nd pregnancy weight) but 180 is close enough! I'm currently 190.

Lindsayanne716
01-22-2013, 11:14 PM
180 is my goal for June, so I will hop on this band wagon :)

hhm6
01-23-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm in! My mini-goal is actually 179 (1 pound under my pre-2nd pregnancy weight) but 180 is close enough! I'm currently 190.

We have almost the same stats!! I don't know why but i get excited when I see someone who is so similar to me :) i can't weight to redo my food plan tomorrow afternoon!! Hope everyone's week is going well!

PotScrubber
01-24-2013, 08:41 AM
Hi everyone! I'm in! The last time I had really good success I landed on 181 and plateaued for weeks. I lost motivation and gave up. This time I really want to bust through! I'm currently at 191.3 so 11.3 pounds to go!:)

Angelic Fruitcake
01-24-2013, 10:06 AM
We have almost the same stats!! I don't know why but i get excited when I see someone who is so similar to me :) i can't weight to redo my food plan tomorrow afternoon!! Hope everyone's week is going well!

Haha, i get excited too! Let's work hard and we'll both lose the weight! :D

jessibee302
01-24-2013, 09:49 PM
Hi! I am in on this! I am aiming to get to a mini goal weight of 180 before May 31. Im starting at about 30 pounds over that so I am super excited to start this :D

KellinaKatrina
01-27-2013, 01:29 AM
Hi ladies! I'm in! The past few weeks have been tough, relapsed a bit after doing great during the holidays and have been sick for a little over a week (just feeling better today). Somehow I've managed to maintain right at 189-190 but I'm sooo ready to get losing again. 185 is my first mini goal but hitting 180 would be insane to me! I'd love to be there by my sister's birthday on March 12 :)

April Snow
01-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Down 1.6 for the week, to 244.6. Still have a long way to go to get 180, but it's only going to happen 1 lb at a time!

avalonmoon
01-27-2013, 03:29 PM
:welcome2: ladies who have joined the thread!congrats April Snow,
great news you have lost some. :)

~~I'm up to 204 today after big dinners friday/saturday nights and a lot of muscle soreness
due to heavy fitness the past two days to accommodate such dinners.:D
Hopefully next time I can report a nice drop. ~~

Angelic Fruitcake
01-28-2013, 10:18 AM
How is everyone doing?

I was down to 188.2 this morning! Yay! Only 8.2 lbs to go!

Jennifer1966
01-28-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm down 1.8 pounds this week to 194.4. Only about 15 pounds to go to make 180!

We can all do it!

mccull83
01-28-2013, 10:43 AM
I would LOVE to join too! I remember being 180 and feeling so good and having a lot more confidence. Like many of you, I haven't decided if I'll stop at 180 or keep going lower, but willing to take whatever I can get.
I did mediocre the last couple days, but still down 2.5 pounds since last Wednesday, so Yay!! I know I have a ways to go to get to 180, but will sure keep trying!

Psychic
01-28-2013, 10:53 AM
I didn't do so well over the weekend, but I'm back at it today. Still holding at 187.

KellinaKatrina
01-28-2013, 12:09 PM
I was up another .2 this morning after being sick all last week but I'm back on track 100% today. The past couple of weeks, I had slacked off after leaving my food tracker journal at my parents house. Got it back yesterday and have already tracked breakfast for the whole week and all of todays food. Even under by 3 points. :)

Devoncroix
01-28-2013, 12:19 PM
I am on day four (hopefully/usually the last day) of my tom, I woke up to less bloat and the scale went from 210.6 to 208.6! :)

EliseVi
01-28-2013, 12:50 PM
I feel so far away from 180 today. I'm up half a pound from last week which I'm chalking up to water weight from major muscle soreness, but it's frustrating. A month of South Beach and I've lost net 9 pounds -- 8 pounds in the first week and then bouncing up/down 2 pounds in the last three weeks. At least I'm exercising and more aware of my eating patterns/desires to eat. I have to remember these are major NSVs, but boy oh boy do I want the scale to get to 180 by mid March!

Glad to read of others' successes on this thread. Hope to be able to report a scale victory next week.

coffeeshopgirl
01-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi EliseV - Congrats on your weight loss!

Don't let water weight or a small plateau get you down. I'm fighting like crazy to get to 180, and that's only 6 pounds for me. Talk about frustrating! For me, it's been a really bad cold and TOM. I try not to get down on myself and ride out the stress. I know that for me, once I get stressed out about my weight, I begin to plateau or go up in the pounds. overall, it's all about the good decisions. So, try to stay focused on the good choices you're making and stick with it.

We can do this!

EliseVi
01-28-2013, 01:26 PM
CoffeeShopGirl, THANK YOU. I was just sitting here battling my demons telling me to give up and eat whatever I want to soothe myself...BUT your kind words of encouragement have turned me around. I'm going to drink some water, prep lentil soup for dinner, and go to the gym. This online support works! Yes, we can do this!! :-)

RubyRed93
01-28-2013, 01:27 PM
Hey can I join? 180 has been my mini goal for a while now. It's what I weighed in my freshmen year of high school. I've been maintaining between 211 and 214 for the past 2 months and I want to break through and finally see some real weight loss!

kisskiss
01-28-2013, 01:28 PM
How is everyone doing?

I was down to 188.2 this morning! Yay! Only 8.2 lbs to go!

I'm down 1.8 pounds this week to 194.4. Only about 15 pounds to go to make 180!

We can all do it!

Great JOB Everyone!

Can I jump in on this thread? I weighed in at 193 this morning (yay!). my mini goal is 179.5 because I'll be considered overweight and not obese, but lets just round to 180 :).
Here's to a good week where we stay on plan!:carrot:

avalonmoon
01-28-2013, 01:38 PM
Congrats ladies on your victories this week!!:carrot: A big welcome to everyone who is joining in with us.

~If I had been diligent over the past couple days I wouldn't have to report a 2.4 gain but some might be water of coarse and I'm back to my fitness and healthy foods so that I can crush the numbers towards this goal.~

hhm6
01-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Hey everyone!

Since I'm officially done with my test its time to add a proper diet to my exercise routine! I weighed 192 yesterday (ate horribly throughout the weekend!) And today I was back at 190. Ate really well today no bad sugar, which is a major plus for me, I'm staying within 1200-1700 and hoping I see some results. Anyone here ever get excited and scared at the same time? I'm so excited to start this since my heart is 100% in this but scared my 100% won't be enough sometimes...hopefully that makes sense. Hope you all are off to a good week! :)

hhm6
01-30-2013, 12:43 PM
188 today!!!! Haven't seen the 18-anything in awhile so I feel like I might jinx myself putting this up! But wow so happpy to finally see a drop!

coffeeshopgirl
01-30-2013, 01:06 PM
So glad my response helped EliseVi!

hhm6 - Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up what you're doing, because it's working!

As for me, I decided to start a weight loss/life blog. I seem to be stuck in a loop, where I just don't really care about finding motivation. I'm not necessarily depressed, but more so happy in my indulgences and apathetic to my weight gain. Instead of continuously posting here about the same struggle, I decided to start a blog where I can explore my feelings a bit more.

The ultimate goal is to figure it out so I can report some progress to everyone!

Hope you're all having a good Wednesday...it's almost Friday!!!

avalonmoon
02-01-2013, 05:15 PM
How are all of you doing? Any good news to share. :)
~I am back to 202.. I have to be merciless w/ my eating tonite/Saturday
because I'm allowing myself nachos on Sunday for the Superbowl.
I am sooo hungry too, mostly psychological, due to my 'mental'
self knowing I have to be careful.:^:

All the best to each of you on your (180) goals!!

Jennifer1966
02-01-2013, 07:47 PM
I was down to 193.2 this am, then we went out for dinner. I didn't do horribly, but ate way more than my normal. AND I have a big party to go to tomorrow night with yummy food, lots of booze, good friends, and other fun diet destroyers! I and going to have to work out and eat super healthily Sunday!

avalonmoon
02-02-2013, 01:06 PM
188 today!!!! Haven't seen the 18-anything in awhile so I feel like I might jinx myself putting this up! But wow so happpy to finally see a drop!

Congrats Hhm6!! that's super.:)

Congrats ElsieV too!! awesome job.:)

avalonmoon
02-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Jennifer1966, great on your loss..good luck with today..drink lotsa water.:)

~I awoke today at 201.4! I'm happy to be lower.
I changed my ticker but that .4 is not going to
be here tomorrow (if I have anything to do about
it) so no need to put in there. Getting closer to 180.
albeit not as close as I wish but I'm happy nontheless. ;)

EliseVi
02-02-2013, 01:16 PM
HHM6, I love that you also fear jinxing yourself by posting positive news! We're a funny group, aren't we?

I am up a whopping 1.6 pounds today. I don't know why, but I'm going to go do cardio even though "I don't have time," and I'm going to drink lots of water and green tea (heard it is a diuretic). I know this weight will eventually come up for all of us if we keep on plan!

I have to share a little NSV: I went grocery shopping this morning and I was hungry (usually dangerous), but I was NOT tempted to buy something that pops up each spring and usually tips me over into binge mode: Cadbury cream eggs. I saw a huge display, pulled in my abs and fixed my posture, and walked by smiling to myself. It has been a huge power struggle with those darned eggs, but today, I won the battle. Hurrah! :-) OK, off to cardio.

Have a great day, everyone! :)

Jennifer1966
02-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Good job, Elise! Those things are super hard to resist! I just made an avocado, tomato, egg and baby spinach salad for lunch. Trying to keep super healthy, so yhe party tonight won't kill me :)

hhm6
02-02-2013, 11:13 PM
HHM6, I love that you also fear jinxing yourself by posting positive news! We're a funny group, aren't we?

I am up a whopping 1.6 pounds today. I don't know why, but I'm going to go do cardio even though "I don't have time," and I'm going to drink lots of water and green tea (heard it is a diuretic). I know this weight will eventually come up for all of us if we keep on plan!

I have to share a little NSV: I went grocery shopping this morning and I was hungry (usually dangerous), but I was NOT tempted to buy something that pops up each spring and usually tips me over into binge mode: Cadbury cream eggs. I saw a huge display, pulled in my abs and fixed my posture, and walked by smiling to myself. It has been a huge power struggle with those darned eggs, but today, I won the battle. Hurrah! :-) OK, off to cardio.

Have a great day, everyone! :)

haha we definitely are! :) I'm planning on changing my ticker after 10lb drops since I'm always fluctuating.

Your NSV is awesome!! I have the same problem with those horrible little debbie snacks at the cashier! OMG I swear they are the devil in food form!!

On a side note after being so good this past week I went over my diet by 500 cals today and didn't exercise :( BUT I'm going on a hike tomorrow morning to hopefully make up for it.

Are any of you completely cutting out something from your diet? I was also wondering, I know it's better to use up your net cals with veggies/protein, but (hypothetically) what happens when you eat 1200 but it's mostly carb and less veggie/protein? This sounds like a dumb question as I type it but I would love to hear your thoughts!

forkeeps
02-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Hey folks, can I join this party? I've read through this thread and its so energizing! I think 180 is a great mini goal.

I just started going to WW last week and I really think this weight loss journey will be The One. Everything is falling into place, I'm armed with so much knowledge, there are no foreseeable obstacles in my way. Of course, those obstacles are usually nothing but excuses, so I think my body is ready to catch up with my mind and say "no more excuses". :)

I started the 30 Day Shred workout series and I'm doing that every other day, and running a little on the opposite days. I have a 5K in a couple weeks and really want to be able to run the entire race without stopping to walk (and I use the word "run" loosely; the kids and the speedwalkers usually leave me in the dust, lol).

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I look forward to sharing my journey to 180 and beyond with you.

forkeeps
02-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Are any of you completely cutting out something from your diet? I was also wondering, I know it's better to use up your net cals with veggies/protein, but (hypothetically) what happens when you eat 1200 but it's mostly carb and less veggie/protein? This sounds like a dumb question as I type it but I would love to hear your thoughts!

I would think one effect would be hunger, because the protein sources and the fiber from the veggies help keep you full. I don't think I could handle a day like that, personally.

Devoncroix
02-03-2013, 05:10 PM
I have officially lost 20 pounds! :carrot:
I feel great and my clothes are fitting so much better.

I have to keeps my calories pretty balanced with a little of everything or cravings will kick in. I do try to keep protein/fiber at the top of the list though. Also I eat 80-90% whole & organic foods. I find chemicals and various preservatives lead to increased cravings and/or hunger.

I definitely need carbs, if I don't consume enough carbs I simply do not have sufficient energy to get a decent workout. I get them mostly through veggies, fruit (when I crave something sweet), and whole grains. I love oatmeal and popcorn!

Jennifer1966
02-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Devoncroix: Congrats on the 20 lbs!!! Way to go!!

forkeeps
02-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Devoncroix: Congrats! The new avatar looks great on you. :)

Devoncroix
02-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Thanks guys!! :)

Angelic Fruitcake
02-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Congrats Devoncroix!!

I lost another 1.8 lbs this week, for a total of 7 lbs. Six more to go and I'll be at 180!

EliseVi
02-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Devoncroix, that is fantastic! Congrats!! :-)

kisskiss
02-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Hey folks, can I join this party? I've read through this thread and its so energizing! I think 180 is a great mini goal.

I just started going to WW last week and I really think this weight loss journey will be The One. Everything is falling into place, I'm armed with so much knowledge, there are no foreseeable obstacles in my way. Of course, those obstacles are usually nothing but excuses, so I think my body is ready to catch up with my mind and say "no more excuses". :)

I started the 30 Day Shred workout series and I'm doing that every other day, and running a little on the opposite days. I have a 5K in a couple weeks and really want to be able to run the entire race without stopping to walk (and I use the word "run" loosely; the kids and the speedwalkers usually leave me in the dust, lol).

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I look forward to sharing my journey to 180 and beyond with you.
Great Job. I've been wanting to try the 30 day shred. how's that going? good luck on your race!

[QUOTE=Devoncroix;4619938]I have officially lost 20 pounds! :carrot:

/QUOTE]
Great job on reaching -20!

I weighed in at 191, so almost to the 180s :) :carrot:

schubunny
02-04-2013, 02:00 PM
This is one of my goals too! :) Right now I am aiming to get under 200, then it is 180 for my next goal. When I hit that, I will see how I look, and if I want to lose more it will be 160.

I took a long break from everything, so it feels like I've been waiting eternity to get under 200. My body is holding on with everything it has.

forkeeps
02-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Great Job. I've been wanting to try the 30 day shred. how's that going? good luck on your race!

It's going pretty well. I am doing it every other day whereas I think many people do it every day, but it's still very tough. But I like it, and the motivation provided by the instructor really helps when I feel like stopping.

hhm6
02-04-2013, 04:40 PM

I have to keeps my calories pretty balanced with a little of everything or cravings will kick in. I do try to keep protein/fiber at the top of the list though. Also I eat 80-90% whole & organic foods. I find chemicals and various preservatives lead to increased cravings and/or hunger.

I definitely need carbs, if I don't consume enough carbs I simply do not have sufficient energy to get a decent workout. I get them mostly through veggies, fruit (when I crave something sweet), and whole grains. I love oatmeal and popcorn!

How did I miss this?! Congrats!!! That's amazing! I can't wait until I get there~

hhm6
02-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Congrats Devoncroix!!

I lost another 1.8 lbs this week, for a total of 7 lbs. Six more to go and I'll be at 180!

You're doing so great!! I weighed in 188 this morning which I'm glad since it's no gain yet, but I'm carrying a lot of 'superbowl" weight, I just feel so bloated from all the chips and party platter this weekend so I'm hoping it goes down in few days! I love the energy in this thread! :)

EliseVi
02-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Just reading ForKeeps and KissKiss...I'm going to try the 30 Day Shred!! I've got to do something a bit more intense to burn fat, especially since I've just increased my daily calorie intake to 1350. (Unfortunately, I slowed down my metabolism by eating too few calories during the first five weeks of South Beach....so I've been warned that it's going to take a while before I start losing again.)

I'm scared of trying 30 Day Shred -- not sure what I'm scared of...injuring myself? Not getting results? Crazy excuses. So, I'm posting here to hold me accountable: I'm trying it tonight! :-)

Congrats to everyone who is seeing results on the scale....whose clothes are fitting better....and who are sticking to their plans even though they might not yet see the fruit of their labor!!! :-)

Devoncroix
02-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Thanks everyone!

Great job, kisskiss and Angelic, you guys are so close!

I hope everyone else is having great numbers on the scale.

I have been so sick yesterday and today, a terrible chest cold. I only get sick once or twice a year so I am having a rough time. We are trying to move and plan to be fully moved into the new house by Tue. (the 12th). I am supposed to go to the new house this evening to do a bunch of stuff but I don't know how I am going to find the strength. I can't eat anything and I am pretty weak. We are majorly downsizing. We are going from a huge 4 bedroom quad level house with an overabundance of storage to a tiny 3 bedroom bungalow with only the tiniest amount of storage. That means a lot of work trying to sort through everything. Alot has to be tossed and/or donated. We have three teens who seem to want to keep everything (especially clothes) so it is not a good time to be getting sick.

forkeeps
02-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Just reading ForKeeps and KissKiss...I'm going to try the 30 Day Shred!! I've got to do something a bit more intense to burn fat, especially since I've just increased my daily calorie intake to 1350. (Unfortunately, I slowed down my metabolism by eating too few calories during the first five weeks of South Beach....so I've been warned that it's going to take a while before I start losing again.)

I'm scared of trying 30 Day Shred -- not sure what I'm scared of...injuring myself? Not getting results? Crazy excuses. So, I'm posting here to hold me accountable: I'm trying it tonight! :-)

Congrats to everyone who is seeing results on the scale....whose clothes are fitting better....and who are sticking to their plans even though they might not yet see the fruit of their labor!!! :-)

Honestly, the 30DS is tough, but not impossible. Afterwards you definitely know you worked out, but it's not so bad that you're scared to go back to it. I didn't work out yesterday at all, but I did some rearranging of furniture and other things in the house, and I'm more sore today than I have been after 30DS.

Tonight is my second weigh-in at Weight Watchers. I put away my scale at home so that I'm not tempted to obssess. Hoping my diligence this week has paid off.

EliseVi
02-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the info, ForKeeps. I wound up doing the elliptical tonight and since my lower back situation decided to act up, I decided to take an Epsom salt bath and lie on ice instead of pushing it. BUT....tomorrow, I'm going to spend 30 minutes with Jillian! Will be nice to feel a burn in hidden muscles.

Hope your night at WW went well. Impressive that you put away your scale!

hhm6
02-09-2013, 12:43 AM
Hey guys,

So I have a few questions for you all. I thought I had this calorie thing down and then started reading some threads where people eating 1000 cals/day weren't losing weight because it was affecting their metabolism?

I just want to make sure I'm calculating my calorie intake properly.

So...I used this site.

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

and for my age, height, and weight with NO exercise I need 1863cals/day for maintenance and for fat loss I eat 1512. So I would have a deficit of 351 cals/day.

But the days I workout, I work off let's say 400 cals, I'm at a net of 1112 cals for that day. So is that number too low? Am I supposed to eat back my calories? I don't want to start low and have to go lower because I have quite a bit to lose. I was keeping my cals from 1200-1500 but the 1200 end seems a bit too low now?

Hopefully this isn't confusing. I'm just sad I gained today but it's entirely my fault since I upped my carbs intake the past few days. But then I got thinking maybe my cals are calculated all wrong. Would love to hear your opinion! Have a good weekend everyone! :)

EliseVi
02-11-2013, 12:41 AM
I just want to make sure I'm calculating my calorie intake properly.
So...I used this site.
http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
and for my age, height, and weight with NO exercise I need 1863cals/day for maintenance and for fat loss I eat 1512. So I would have a deficit of 351 cals/day.
But the days I workout, I work off let's say 400 cals, I'm at a net of 1112 cals for that day. So is that number too low? Am I supposed to eat back my calories? I don't want to start low and have to go lower because I have quite a bit to lose. I was keeping my cals from 1200-1500 but the 1200 end seems a bit too low now?

Hi HHM6,
I was hoping that there would be tons of responses to your post because I'm pretty confused about calculating the basal metabolic rate, how many calories to consume, and how much of a deficit between calories in and calories out is required to lose weight. I went to a few sites and found that 1200 calories/day was "normal" for a woman. (Totally random number, I know!)

My weight was so static after the first week of South Beach that I decided to go to my doctor to ask her what was going on. She said that 1200 calories was way too low for me (some days I ate only 900 calories and that was with expending at least 500 at the gym). She said that I had put my body into starvation mode and calculated that I need to eat 1350 calories/day....and that once my body comes out of starvation mode, I will lose weight. She said that if I have a very exercise-intense day (i.e., skiing, etc.), then I could eat more if I am hungry, but other than that, if I burn 500 calories at the gym, I should not eat more than 1350 calories.

I don't know how she calculated my target daily caloric intake (other than confirming my age and height). I went to the site you noted and for my stats it recommended 1820 calories/day for weight loss and 1540 calories/day for extreme weight loss. In light of the number my doctor gave me, the numbers your site is recommending seem awfully high.

This isn't quite an answer, but hopefully is somewhat helpful!

hhm6
02-13-2013, 12:01 AM
Hi HHM6,
I was hoping that there would be tons of responses to your post because I'm pretty confused about calculating the basal metabolic rate, how many calories to consume, and how much of a deficit between calories in and calories out is required to lose weight. I went to a few sites and found that 1200 calories/day was "normal" for a woman. (Totally random number, I know!)

My weight was so static after the first week of South Beach that I decided to go to my doctor to ask her what was going on. She said that 1200 calories was way too low for me (some days I ate only 900 calories and that was with expending at least 500 at the gym). She said that I had put my body into starvation mode and calculated that I need to eat 1350 calories/day....and that once my body comes out of starvation mode, I will lose weight. She said that if I have a very exercise-intense day (i.e., skiing, etc.), then I could eat more if I am hungry, but other than that, if I burn 500 calories at the gym, I should not eat more than 1350 calories.

I don't know how she calculated my target daily caloric intake (other than confirming my age and height). I went to the site you noted and for my stats it recommended 1820 calories/day for weight loss and 1540 calories/day for extreme weight loss. In light of the number my doctor gave me, the numbers your site is recommending seem awfully high.

This isn't quite an answer, but hopefully is somewhat helpful!

Hi Elise!!

Thanks so much for your response :)

Yeah I really don't know how to go about this, do you think 1500 is too high to start?? I'm just afraid of starting too low, since I've done that before and it's an epic disaster!

I'm up again today back at 190 and I'm eating all kinds of junk but even though it's in my cal range, I think it's taking a hit. Also no exercise since Sunday!! I'm so lazy to get on the treadmill when it's this cold.

Wow this post is just full of excuses :( hope the rest of you are having a good week!!

Psychic
02-13-2013, 07:07 AM
I want to reach 180 by the end of this month. I weighed in at 183.4 before eating this morning, but 185 afterwards. I feel that I'm probably dehydrated and I didn't eat much yesterday due to stress. I'll probably go back up to 186 tomorrow, so I won't change my ticker for a few days.

EliseVi
02-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi HHM6,
I have no idea what you should do! :-o I am so confused by target calorie intake. I just wanted to share with you my experience. I wasn't giving advice other than, perhaps, to check a few other BMR calculators online.

My doc said that my weight might go up for a while....so far I'm just static. My problem is now that I've been focused on "getting to 1350" each day, I'm somehow hungrier later in the day when I have to eat about 500 to get to target...then, of course, I over-eat. So for the past few days I've eaten around 1500. Perfect. Can't wait for the number on my scale to reflect that. Plus, I've had no energy to exercise cause I'm so sad about my mother's health issues. How's that for excuses?! :-o

OK, I'm writing this on this board because I am promising myself in public that I will not give up on getting to a healthy weight and will continue to be healthier and kinder to myself in my food choices.

180 is 12 pounds away for me. I'd hoped to reach it by mid to late March, but gonna let go of that deadline since it won't matter when I get there, really, as long as I'm getting a little closer each day. (I might have to re-read what I just wrote late at night when all I want to do is eat!)

Stay strong, everyone! :-)

avalonmoon
02-13-2013, 01:17 PM

Devoncroix,
That is absolutely awesome!! Congratulations. :)

caliyah
02-14-2013, 06:11 AM
I keep fluctuating between 202 and 206. It might be water weight. Hoping to get to 180 over next two months. Will check in here.

avalonmoon
02-14-2013, 03:39 PM
Let me try this again...Thx Ruthxxx.:)

•••• •••• ••••

Just dropping by to report I made it in onederland -finally!!I'm weighing 199.4 today .what asweet valentine today!! I have 19.4 to lose until I'm at my 180 goal. I'm going to get there.
Hope everyone is having agood win to their battles.

EliseVi
02-18-2013, 09:05 PM
Congrats on getting to Onederland, AvalonMoon! It feels fantastic, doesn't it!

After two weeks stuck in 192, this morning my scale finally dropped to 190.6. I hope that tomorrow I can add another smiley face to my signature. I'm happy about the number on the scale, and even happier with my NSVs....it's been a crappy couple of weeks w/ tons of stresses and urges to bury my feelings in food, but I stuck to the plan and tried to be mindful about whether my mouth was hungry or my stomach was hungry.

And since I worry about jinxing myself by posting positive news, I'm going to be sure I forgive myself if I fall off the wagon! :-)

How's everyone else doing?

Angelic Fruitcake
02-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi everyone!

I've been MIA this past week or so but I'm still here and still dieting. I weighed in at 183 yesterday. That's 10,4 pounds lost so far and I'm getting so close to 180!!!

kisskiss
02-19-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi everyone!

I've been MIA this past week or so but I'm still here and still dieting. I weighed in at 183 yesterday. That's 10,4 pounds lost so far and I'm getting so close to 180!!!

you are very close! I weighed in at 185 this morning, so I am pretty excited too :D

Let me try this again...Thx Ruthxxx.:)

Just dropping by to report I made it in onederland -finally!!I'm weighing 99.1
4 today .what asweet valentine today!! I have 19.4 to lose until I'm at my 180 goal. I'm going to get there.
Hope everyone is having agood win to their battles.
I'm a little late on this, but congrats!!! Onderland is awesome!

Psychic
02-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Holding steady between 184.4-184.8... I might make it to 180 by the end of this month. I've been very busy and stressed because I just broke off my engagement and moved back into my parent's house. Things should get easier again now.

Jennifer1966
02-19-2013, 12:30 PM
I haven't been posting too much to this thread, but I am still trying to get to the 180s (and much lower)!! I was at 190.2 this morning, so hoping to be at least in the 180s very soon!

EliseVi
02-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Jennifer1966, I just noticed that our stats -- starting point, current weight and target -- are very similar! I don't know why that is exciting to me, but it is!

Today is my second day at 190.6. After two weeks at 192 (going "up" to 192.8 and then "down" to 192.2), I'm very happy to finally be tantalizingly close to 190 and a smiley face celebrating another five pounds OFF of my body. I actually winced when I stepped on to the scale this morning because I was worried about the number. (Not a good attitude, I know!) My dream (fantasy?) is to be 180 by the end of March.

OK. An NSV to keep me on track. On 1/17 I tried on a friend's "maternity" ski pants (they are regular size, but she is super skinny) and there was at least three inches of my glorious belly keeping me from zipping them up and closing the waist. I tried them on this morning and they closed! (I'm a sausage from the thighs up to my hips, but they closed, gosh darn it!!!) So, even if my scale has moved only 6 pounds in the last 4+ weeks, I'm glad that my body has gotten a little smaller. :-)

DanieJo
02-20-2013, 05:06 PM
OMG this is great!!

My goal right now is 180 by May 5th (that is my bday!)

I am 188 right now!

I took a little break from weight loss from October-2 weeks ago (3rd of Feb), I was 196...

So I am losing weight a little faster than I originally had planned!

If I get to my goal by March or early April, Im actually going to add 5 more lbs to that goal!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Jennifer1966
02-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Elise: I feel the exact same way when I see such similar stats!! We can both do this!

DanieJo: We have similar stats too! Good luck!

I am finally in the 180s! I weighed 188.4 this morning, so I'm hoping to be at 180 by the end of April.

EliseVi
02-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Jennifer1966 and Daniejo: CONGRATS on getting into the 180s. That's super! And I hope to join you soon!!!

Psychic: That sounds incredibly stressful. Good for you for maintaining your weight through all of the changes.

Angelic Fruitcake: You are so close to the mini goal. Must feel so good. :-)

I realized that I have to "retire" two pairs of jeans and two sweaters -- they are just too big. Hurrah!! I'm not sure I'm ready to donate them, though. Over the years I've had to re-buy bigger sizes when I didn't maintain too many times to remember. It might be nice to celebrate maintaining for six months with a big clothing donation. Well, I'm getting ahead of myself. For now, I need to get through the next few hours without eating to calm my nerves!!

DanieJo
02-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Elise: I feel the exact same way when I see such similar stats!! We can both do this!

DanieJo: We have similar stats too! Good luck!

I am finally in the 180s! I weighed 188.4 this morning, so I'm hoping to be at 180 by the end of April.

Thats EXACTLY MY WEIGHT TO! lol! 188.4!!

AWESOME JOB! It feels good to be out of the 90's!!

DanieJo
02-22-2013, 02:32 PM
Jennifer1966 and Daniejo: CONGRATS on getting into the 180s. That's super! And I hope to join you soon!!!

Psychic: That sounds incredibly stressful. Good for you for maintaining your weight through all of the changes.

Angelic Fruitcake: You are so close to the mini goal. Must feel so good. :-)

I realized that I have to "retire" two pairs of jeans and two sweaters -- they are just too big. Hurrah!! I'm not sure I'm ready to donate them, though. Over the years I've had to re-buy bigger sizes when I didn't maintain too many times to remember. It might be nice to celebrate maintaining for six months with a big clothing donation. Well, I'm getting ahead of myself. For now, I need to get through the next few hours without eating to calm my nerves!!

YAY! YOu are right around the corner from the 80s!! You got this!! And congrats on your bigger clothing retirement!

avalonmoon
02-22-2013, 08:55 PM
Congrats on getting to Onederland, AvalonMoon! It feels fantastic, doesn't it!

After two weeks stuck in 192, this morning my scale finally dropped to 190.6. I hope that tomorrow I can add another smiley face to my signature. I'm happy about the number on the scale, and even happier with my NSVs....it's been a crappy couple of weeks w/ tons of stresses and urges to bury my feelings in food, but I stuck to the plan and tried to be mindful about whether my mouth was hungry or my stomach was hungry.

And since I worry about jinxing myself by posting positive news, I'm going to be sure I forgive myself if I fall off the wagon! :-)

How's everyone else doing?

Thanks ElsieVi. ;). Wtg on your 190.6...awesome job!! :D

EliseVi
02-23-2013, 10:17 AM
Hoo to the RAY! I'm into the 180s by the skin of my teeth. 189.4! So so so delighted by this, especially since last night I went to town on a bag of salted roasted almonds. (Guess those aren't safe to have in the house for a while!)

I'm off to do some exercise now on this grey, rainy day in NY. Hope everyone's Saturday is off to a good start...whether with good news from the scale or some great NSVs. :-)

EliseVi
02-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Where has everyone gone on this thread? I went completely off-plan on the 24th at a party and then off-plan again on the 25th and last night....so I am up to 190.6 today. No surprise. Just a bummer since I never wanted to see the 190s on my scale, again. It would be so easy to just given in and continue eating, but I'm going to try to nip this in the bud today. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Jennifer1966
02-27-2013, 07:54 PM
Elise: you can do it! You'll be back in the 180s so quickly, don't fret! I've not had a great week either. I'm at 188.2, which is only .2 lbs less than 6 days ago! We both can do this. I really want to see the scale go down, I just have to buckle down and take control of my eating and drinking!

EliseVi
03-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Hey Jennifer. Thank you! I am back as of this morning -- 189.2. Just hanging on! I can't exercise cause I'm really sick, but, like you wrote, I still have to buckle down and control what I'm eating. Hope you're doing OK. Controlling eating AND drinking over the weekend is always a major challenge! :-)

April Snow
03-03-2013, 12:08 PM
I haven't been posting here because I'm so much further away from 180 but just wanted to say that I am cheering everyone on, and I am continuing to make nice downward progress.

Keep going everyone!

Jennifer1966
03-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Elise: I hope you feel better soon! And I am totally with you that weekends are tough!! Congrats on getting back to the 180s; I knew you would!!

DanieJo, Avalon, and April: hope you are all doing well and congrats on scale going down!!

I'm actually up almost .5 lbs today, but I blame it on weekend weight! I'm thinking I'm actually going to set a date for when I will see 180 to keep me on track and posting more on this forum. My spring break is the last week in March, so I'm hoping to be 180 by the first day of break!

hhm6
03-03-2013, 05:40 PM
So my mom started doing our "healthy eating" lifestyle together and we're both going down!! Woot wooot!! Checked in at 182 today!!! I seriously had tears in my eyes!! If I can get to 179 that will be the lowest I've been since high school!!! So excited! Hope y'all are having a good weekend!!

Jennifer1966
03-05-2013, 06:55 AM
Hhm6: way to go on healthy eating with your mom!

I'm at 185.2 this morning, so hopefully I'll reach 180 by my March 25 goal!!

EliseVi
03-05-2013, 06:07 PM
HHM6 and Jennifer, way to go, you two. 180 is SO within your reach and soon, I'm sure!

DanieJo, you haven't been on in a while...hope all is OK in your neck of the woods!

I'm just starting to come out of this bad cold and what with the stress and not sleeping .... I've gone back up to 190. Why is 180 so elusive this time around? I really wanted to be 180 by St. Patrick's Day, but....as long as I'm in the mid 180s, I'll be ecstatic. Really happy to see people are so close to 180!!! And, just maybe, we can then expand this thread (or start a new one) for getting to 175 or 170. Love having these goals...even if it feels as though I'm treading water instead of gliding towards it half the time! :-)

Jennifer1966
03-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Elise: I'm so glad you are feeling better! You will definitely be much closer to 180 by St. Patrick's Day! I'd love to expand this after we reach our goal. These challenges really keep me motivated and you guys help me so much!

Angelic Fruitcake
03-13-2013, 11:32 AM
I weighed myself yesterday and was at 180.4!!! So close I can taste it. I think I'll be in the 170s next week! :)

hhm6
03-13-2013, 11:56 PM
HHM6 and Jennifer, way to go, you two. 180 is SO within your reach and soon, I'm sure!

DanieJo, you haven't been on in a while...hope all is OK in your neck of the woods!

I'm just starting to come out of this bad cold and what with the stress and not sleeping .... I've gone back up to 190. Why is 180 so elusive this time around? I really wanted to be 180 by St. Patrick's Day, but....as long as I'm in the mid 180s, I'll be ecstatic. Really happy to see people are so close to 180!!! And, just maybe, we can then expand this thread (or start a new one) for getting to 175 or 170. Love having these goals...even if it feels as though I'm treading water instead of gliding towards it half the time! :-)

Thanks EliseVi!!!! :)

I weighed myself yesterday and was at 180.4!!! So close I can taste it. I think I'll be in the 170s next week! :)

Woot woot!! That is amazing!! Go you!!

I'm at 181 as of right now, hasn't really moved in the past few days so not sure what's going on, but thankful it's not a gain!

Jennifer1966
03-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Angelic Fuitcake: Way to go! You are Soooo close!

Hhm6: A big way to go to you too! Soooo close!

I was at 182 this morning, so I'm getting there! Often when I go down, I go back up for a couple of days, but I'm going to get to 180 in a week or so if all goes well! I am pretty excited to see a 7 as my middle number!!

wannaBfitnessbuff
03-14-2013, 04:44 PM
It seems crazy to be excited to get into the 170's. Once upon a time they were my high weight decade. Anyways. I am happy that on last monday's weekly weigh in I saw the middle. Close to halfway to 180!

Looks like many of you ladies have a good jump on me for this one. Good luck!

Angelic Fruitcake
03-14-2013, 05:09 PM
I think many of us will need a 170s thread soon!!! :D

Jennifer1966
03-14-2013, 06:05 PM
wannaBfitnessbuff: I am right there with you feeling nuts that i'm excited for the 170s! My younger, thinner self would be appalled at the thought of that number!

Angelic: I love the idea of a new 170s thread soon! (crossing fingers and toes)

EliseVi
03-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Jennifer1966: Way to go!!! Bet your St. Paddy's Day was fantastic!

I haven't been on here cause I've been stagnating -- stressed about stuff and not exercising enough. Today I had a bit of a whoosh on the scale, which felt good. Hope many of you will start a 170s goal forum and I can join you there soon! :-)

Angelic Fruitcake
03-18-2013, 11:25 AM
I weighed in at 178.2 this morning! I'm out of the 180s!!!

Good luck to all of you, you can do it too!!!

EliseVi
03-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Yippee!!! Angelic Fruitcake, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You're out of the 180s and well into the 170s. That rocks!!! Enjoy....and, um, don't forget about us chicks still striving for 180! Hope to see you on a Getting-to-170 board soon!!! :-)

Psychic
03-18-2013, 11:31 AM
I was 181.4 yesterday and 181.6 today. I will make it to 180 by the end of this month!

Cali Doll
03-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Congrats to everyone out of the 180s! I'm hovering around 184 right now. I can't wait to see 170-something on the scale. Well, if I'm wishing for things, I'll wish to see 160-something. :D

Good job, everyone!

hhm6
03-18-2013, 10:26 PM
180 today!!! I was 179 this Saturday morning but I usually never put the weight on here unless I've been that weight for 2+ days lol, me being paranoid :)

But I can't wait to see a 179 that lasts a few more days!!!!

Angelic Fruitcake, congrats girl!!!! Post made my day!!! :carrot:

Jennifer1966
03-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Congrats to Angelica Fruitcake and hhm6! Way to go to get out of the 180s!! I was at 182.4 this morning. My TOM is all kinds of messing with my weight. Hoping I get a little whoosh afterwards that gets me at least closer to the 170s!

NorthernChick13
03-21-2013, 11:00 PM
Good evening! My name is Sarah! I hit 189.7 last night! YES YES YES! I am pumped to reach 179 now! CAN'T WAIT! I hope to be at 180 around the middle of April!

hhm6
03-22-2013, 02:00 AM
Congrats to Angelica Fruitcake and hhm6! Way to go to get out of the 180s!! I was at 182.4 this morning. My TOM is all kinds of messing with my weight. Hoping I get a little whoosh afterwards that gets me at least closer to the 170s!

You're so close!!! Yes TOM does mess things up but it's also a few days after that I usually see a drop!

Good evening! My name is Sarah! I hit 189.7 last night! YES YES YES! I am pumped to reach 179 now! CAN'T WAIT! I hope to be at 180 around the middle of April!

Ahh thats awesome!! That's an amazing feeling!!!

I just hit 179 this morning and it feels unreal!! I haven't been this weight since high school, but I'm hoping it stays at 179 tom too. I tend to yo-yo in the 179-181 range.

Good luck to all you gals!! We are doing great!! :)

Oh and one more thing, at what weight do you guys actually see a difference in the way you look? 20lb?? I haven't seen a noticeable drop in my weight yet (physically), no one else has either. I mean I'm so happy the scale is going down, but it'd be nice to be down an inch or two as well!

Jennifer1966
03-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Great job, Sara!

I was at 181.4 this morning, so I'm close. Come on 170s!!

Angelic Fruitcake
03-22-2013, 08:25 AM
You're almost there Jennifer! :cheer2: :cheer3:

wannaBfitnessbuff
03-22-2013, 09:14 AM
Looks like a number of you guys are getting to 180. I haven't checked in fr awhile. Yesterday was my first solid back on track day I've had for a few days now. No morning weigh ins for awhile. Ill weigh my official Monday. But I just hope to be at ticker weight with last weeks anti- progress. Glad to see so
Much success. Quite inspiring!

NorthernChick13
03-23-2013, 04:23 PM
You guys are doing AMAZING! I saw 187.8 this morning! AHHH!!!! I can't believe it! Well, I guess I can. and I should! lol I am just so darn proud of myself!

Jennifer1966
03-23-2013, 06:16 PM
NorthernChick: That's fantastic! You are really doing well!!

I was at 181.2 this morning! Maybe tomorrow it will be 180._?? Hopefully by my "official" weigh in day (Monday), I'll definitely be there!

Jennifer1966
03-26-2013, 08:26 AM
Well, today was 180.8. The scale is moving so slowly! I really need to cut down on carbs and salt.

EliseVi
03-26-2013, 11:59 AM
Jennifer, you are so close!!!

I guess I won't be getting to 180 by the end of this month. :-( I am 184 today. I'm amazed it's not worse. I had a friend in town for a looong weekend and I drank more than I have in ages. Plus, lots of late-night dinners. Well, all I can do is buckle down today and for the coming weeks.

NorthernChick13
03-26-2013, 12:09 PM
Hey everyone! I am currently working on cutting out those little extras, like staff room treats and Easter chocolates at the receptionist's desk at school! I've had lots of little treats recently and I am working on staying on plan. I saw 188.8 this morning, so definitely a wee bit of water weight. STILL THRILLED TO BE IN THE 180'S! I saw a thread the other day about someone's weight loss slowing as they were around 183 or so. I was all "I wonder what will happen when i weigh that little". Then i was all OMG I ALMOST DO! hahaha I forgot I was in the 180's! Definitely a fun feeling!

You ladies are doing FANTASTIC! Keep it up!

wannaBfitnessbuff
03-26-2013, 02:01 PM
NorthernChick- YOU ARE doing amazing girl. That's so fun to have this number that seems so small and realize you are in that decade and a mere few pounds away!

Saw 183.0 this morning. I expect it may jump back up because it was quite the whoosh. But it made me think I could be seeing the next decade with in the next few weeks. How exciting! In the last few years the 170's have been the place where I get stuck and stop losing. And they do feel so good when I'm in them compared to when I'm chillin in the 180's. At the top of the 180's I almost need a new biggest size (at 190 I did buy a pair of work pants in the biggest size I have ever had to purchase) then mid to low 180's the highest size in my closet fits and this is a reason I sometimes get stuck here. But the bulk of my clothing doesnt fit until I get into the mid 170's. I spent most of the last 5 years between 172 and 178. So most of my cloths are that size. Which in the last two years (since first popping into the 180's) is the lowest I have been able to mamage in the past. I get to the 170's and can wear most of the clothing in my closet and I get complacent. I know the 170's are not my goal. But it's a relatively comfortable weight. I cant believe I'm getting so close to back there. Back to my old normal. I cant even imagine seeing the 160's. It has been so long since I have. And that may be where I find my goal weight! Sorry long rant. The whole decade idea had me thinking. I cant believe I am getting close to moving into another one!

apriljoiex
03-27-2013, 11:01 AM
I so so want to be 180. I don't think I've been 180 since I was in high school!
I am leaving to go overseas for a 4 month internship in just over two months and while 18lb might be a tad unrealistic for 2 months, I'd love to try. But am ecstatic to be 198 and back in onderland!

Jennifer1966
03-28-2013, 09:44 AM
I was at 180.6 this morning. My weight loss since 182 has been glacially slow! I have to stop eating so many carbs if I ever want this weight gone!

Jennifer1966
03-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Finally! I was at 179.8 this morning! I think it's time for a getting to 170 thread!

wannaBfitnessbuff
03-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Jennifer- Congrats!!! I really hope I can join you soon. Saw 184.0 this morning. But 179 seems so far away.....

Cali Doll
03-30-2013, 06:07 PM
Congrats to all of you who are graduating to the 170s! I was 182.2 this am. I'm slowly but surely getting there.

EliseVi
03-30-2013, 09:58 PM
Congrats!!!

Titaniana
04-11-2013, 02:00 AM
180 is definitely a desired stop on the road for me. :D I just weighed in at 189 today after about a month at 190.