Atkins - Atkin's Frozen Meals

View Full Version : Atkin's Frozen Meals

KimberlyP
01-21-2013, 09:19 PM
Hi Everyone!

While at Walmart I discovered that Atkins makes prepackaged meals. I'm hoping these are safe for the Induction Phase. I work 12 to 16 hours a day 6 days a week so these are perfect while on the go. Has anyone tried them? If so, how do you like them?

Forevermercy
01-21-2013, 10:55 PM
I actually can't find them at the walmart's in Central Florida so far.

dream710
01-22-2013, 11:55 AM
I've bought a couple of them but haven't tried them yet. According to the box it says its ok for all phases.

Finas mom
01-22-2013, 02:48 PM
I like them. They're a little salty, but they're good. I've had the crustless pot pie and the alfredo one, and they're pretty satisfying. The vegetables taste good, not overcooked and bland like most frozen stuff. I usually eat them when I'm really pressed for time or when my husband wants pizza or Chinese.

srbrannon91
01-27-2013, 06:46 PM
i ate the chicken alfredo and the chicken was a little gross but the broccoli was delicious. I loved everything about the meatloaf dinner.

bettyboop56
01-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Hi Everyone!

While at Walmart I discovered that Atkins makes prepackaged meals. I'm hoping these are safe for the Induction Phase. I work 12 to 16 hours a day 6 days a week so these are perfect while on the go. Has anyone tried them? If so, how do you like them?

I tried them and really liked the chicken ones but the beef and broccoli didnt suit my taste a little pricey but good for carb count I would buy them again.