Looking Good, Feeling Great - What body part are you most hoping to change/shrink?

luckymommy
01-21-2013, 01:42 PM
I know this is sort of a negative question, but for me, my inner thighs! I can't WAIT for them to stop touching. Right now, when I walk they rub together..even when I'm in bed going to sleep, they bug me. So, one of the things I'm most looking forward to shrinking are my inner thighs.:carrot: How about you?

Radiojane
01-21-2013, 01:48 PM
It's a three way tie between my enormous double gut, the huge "shelf" above my butt, and my H cup boobs. I look like an oompa loompa right now, because my thighs, calves, arms and shoulders have all shrunk, leaving me with this giant beach ball of a midsection!

MegaMegan2012
01-21-2013, 01:52 PM
I can't wait for my "back boobs" to shrink
...I would love to have a nice looking back!!

ghost
01-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Mostly my face, I'd like to lose a few chins. I hate how fat and bloated my face is.

Doomkitty
01-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Stomach!

It's the worst part of my body, I can't seem to get it to shrink...

Although I also dislike my thighs...

NorthernChick13
01-21-2013, 02:52 PM
Nice question! It's tough to decide! i hate the thigh rubbing for sure, but also the back "boobs"!

I also want slim ankles for once. Damn you, cankles!!!

Thanks for sharing, everyone!

dangerouscurvesahead
01-21-2013, 02:54 PM
ugh my gut! Seems everything is shaping up n shrinking nicely into place except the 1 place i really want it!

Jennifer1966
01-21-2013, 03:01 PM
Definitely my stomach!!

katrinakit
01-21-2013, 03:52 PM
my huge, disproportionate arms! My shirt options are very limited right now. In order to fit my arms, I need to wear shirts that are really baggy everywhere else and there is no way I am going sleeveless!

I also hope I will one day have more ladylike calves. I have an oddly shaped body lol

energie
01-21-2013, 04:10 PM
Legs. I want sleek slim toned looking legs.

ReillyJ
01-21-2013, 05:56 PM
My stomach. i think some of it is loose skin also but i was shocked to see how much i've lost in some places (like my entire skull, lol!!) and how there's still a pad of fat around my middle (or it's loose skin, i can't really tell at this point) and it keeps me feeling like i've achieved my goal although i feel like i don't want to lose anywhere else, sooo wish i could spot reduce

lucypaj
01-21-2013, 10:58 PM
I can't wait to lose weight from my stomach and boobs. The 'belly flap' look is not the nicest!

coolacrity
01-22-2013, 01:20 PM
I totally want to do away with the "back boobs". They've been giving me trouble since I was a kid. Children are so cruel.

Candeka
01-22-2013, 03:43 PM
My arms and my thighs/butt. Thats where I store all of my fat. I can wear a medium shirt but require an XL in pants. I look hilarious!

Remington90
01-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Definitely my muffin top and inner thighs. I used to be more concerned about my arms, but I've never been a tank top person anyway and just don't let me my priority.

These thunder thighs NEED TO GO.

avalonmoon
01-22-2013, 04:30 PM
My middle, under the boobs and over the belly button. Since I have pcos it's awesome my abdominal is getting smaller, just wish my mid section would catch up. My mom said she has 'kinky intestines' her doc told her when she had a scope..hope I didn't inherit those.:dizzy:

krampus
01-22-2013, 04:36 PM
lower abdomen. darn you gravity!

TripSwitch
01-22-2013, 04:45 PM
My stomach... I want it FLAT!!! and it would be nice to see my abs again at least once more in this lifetime...

Mozzy
01-22-2013, 05:13 PM
My lower stomach

Dottie123
01-22-2013, 05:18 PM
But needed support. Was hoping that if I had someone to help support me
that I would stay with it. Lost about 40 pounds about 2 years ago and just recently have gained about 20 of it back. (Recently just gained 10 of it.) Recently has been an emotional time but still no excuses. Never got down to quite where I wanted but felt good about myself, first time in years. So, hoping I learned something and can stick with it - one day at a time.

getmydivaback3
01-22-2013, 05:23 PM
I would have to say my gut and my thighs, I absolutely hate them both.....

Betba
01-22-2013, 05:43 PM
My gut and my inner thighs! I'm soo tired of infections and heat rash! =(

ChickieBoom
01-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Definitely my arms. I always had a bit of elbow fat (even when I weighed 127) but after gaining so much weight, my arms got huge. I don't know how I'll ever feel comfortable in a sleeveless top. My stomach used to be flat but now there's this folded over section that you can't see when I'm dressed but it looks terrible when I'm naked. I'm not crazy about all the cellulite on my thighs either but I digress.

Psychic
01-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Mainly want to lose some weight from my stomach, but I would love to see the extra fat around my thighs and upper arms disappear as well. I wanna show off the muscles I know are under the fat.

CherryQuinn
01-23-2013, 10:47 AM
My stomach and back and legs and arms. Thats a lot lol. Cause of my shape I carry weight all over so I'm just a smaller version of the same shape I was at 335 sigh. Hoping to see vast changes in the next 15 lbs. Hoping.

kisskiss
01-23-2013, 11:28 AM
I hope my thighs shrink some more!

novangel
01-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Mid-section. It's evil.

LockItUp
01-23-2013, 11:40 AM
Freaking love handles. Honestly I thought they'd be gone by now, it's SOOOOOO obnoxious! Pants don't fit right!

Elladorine
01-24-2013, 02:31 PM
My stomach is still disproportionally larger than the rest of me.

Although it's getting easier as I lose more weight, my belly is still an issue. When jeans fit me in the waist they're horribly baggy in the legs and butt. And when they fit my legs and butt, there's no way they're going to fasten around my waist. :dizzy: That thing needs to go! :lol:

April Snow
01-24-2013, 02:49 PM
I want to say all of them, because that's really the case.

But I think if I have to say one area, it's my face/neck. I am top heavy and carry a lot of weight there, and even when I was (very briefly) below 200 a couple of years ago, I still looked much heavier because of all that weight in my face and neck. I want that part of my body to match the rest of me.

I keep trying to think that it's a good thing - that maybe when I get to goal, I won't be faced with the situation of my face looking too gaunt because it's so full now, it will be pleasantly full then? It's what I fell myself so I can sleep at night, anyway. :lol:

owlsteazombies
01-24-2013, 03:01 PM
my lower belly. I'd be happy if it shrunk down to a pooch and didn't just hang there.

synchrojo
02-03-2013, 02:38 PM
Definitely my thighs. Even when I was tiny in high school (5'9", 130) my thighs STILL touched, so I don't have much hope that they'll change. More realistically, I'd love to lose the fat around my armpits/pecs that hangs over when wearing sleeveless dresses.

chubbiegurl
02-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Do I have to pick one lol. I wish my thighs would not rub together too but I think I am made that way, doesn't matter what weight I am at they touch. So I guess my stomach would be the one I want to shrink. I would like smaller shoulders and smaller feet too, but that's not going to happen.

the shiv
02-03-2013, 06:48 PM
1. My ****ing beer belly! I hardly ever drink beer, so I do not feel this is at all fair. I put on 3 stone over the past few years and I swear it has mostly gone there. I look pregnant. It's horrific.

2. My boobs. They're very lovely and perky and all, but they have scaled up faaarrrr too much. I know loads of women might think they're ideal, they were always the favourite part of my body (aesthetically, anyway) when I was at my old weight of about 130-175, but now they're just too... out there. Too obvious.

3. My legs. I have not worn a skirt happily in 14 years! :-/

Ok, pretty much the whole lot, but I thought picking any more than 3 would just be excessive ;)

Roo2
02-03-2013, 07:40 PM
;)Even though I am able to wear much smaller sizes it is this blob of a abdomen that has and still causes me to cringe. I need to win the Lotto and have a Mommy Makeover!:?:
Roo2:carrot::carrot::carrot:

penmage
02-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Torso! There, that's one body part, right? :lol:

I have scoliosis, which is more noticeable from the back since it gives me the appearance of awful awful back fat. Granted, at 164 pounds I probably do have some back fat anyway, but still!

I'd also like to lose weight in my tummy. Too bad you can't spot reduce, otherwise I'd be all over that! I want a six pack, and right now I have sort of a lumpy keg. Maybe partially consumed keg. :lol:

bunnabear
02-03-2013, 08:22 PM
No contest for me...my stomach!!!!
Coming in a distant second for me are inner thighs (though already better with efforts so far) and back fat below bra.

mnckrstn0
02-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Ouuu good question!! My lower half- I have massive thighs and hips so I'm working on toning them up. And my back, I want the roll that appears when I lean back to go away.

alaskanlaughter
02-03-2013, 11:50 PM
i would reallyyyyy like my stomach to shrink more...the rest of me has, and i know my stomach has too, but it still is the part that bothers me the most

i half believe that i have muscles unattached or damaged from labor, which i've read can happen with long labors....and i had TWO labors ranging each from 23-26 hours with awful contractions the entire time

i'd also like my inner thighs to shrink, as well as the arm fat :(

Hotaruchan
02-05-2013, 10:22 AM
The PCOS belly really needs to go away...after that the biggest issue is definitely my inner thighs. I have great legs from mid-thigh down, but the tops of my thighs are disproportionately massive and wobbly. Do not want.

mccull83
02-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Definitely my stomach, and hopefully my boobs some too!

graciegoose13
02-06-2013, 10:39 AM
another one for my stomach! i guess it is getting smaller, but it's still so gut like! haha!

amandie
02-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Lower stomach with some loose skin and my thighs as well as the saddlebags. I think it is possible for me to improve them through strength/resistance training. I mean I'm not asking for a tight body, just hoping for minimal loose skin at the most

ichoose2believe
02-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Oh my gosh my butt and thigh area... PLEASE... I have always had a big butt even when smaller but holy poop I am really shocked that wolves don't howl when I bend over (its that bad). And my thighs are pretty bad... I want them to shrink... but it will take some work.

NorthernChick13
02-06-2013, 05:21 PM
I want sexy, muscular arms. I've never had an upper body before! I love wearing tank tops and I sometimes think I dress still a little too skinny for my body type. I can't wait to wear what I want AND be appropriate! Haha come on, halter top!