UK Fat Chicks - Weight tracker

View Full Version : Weight tracker

Annelouise
01-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Has anyone any idea how I get a weight tracker? They are great and I'd love one so I can see how the pounds are melting away!:dizzy:

Cofa Tree
01-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Hi Annelouise

Do you mean the weight loss tickers that some people have in their signature? If so, firstly you need to wait 20 days after joining and secondly have made at least 20 posts before your signature option is made available to you (I'm eagerly waiting for my 20 days to be up, I seem to have made the post count easy enough :o).

So, once your signature option is available, if you then go to the forum index and select 'Announcements and Forum Help', there's a sticky thread on there about how to set your tracker up.

Good luck with seeing those pounds disappear!

Flowers
01-23-2013, 09:36 AM
Hi Annelouise,
The weight loss tickers are very effective, you are on the right track post the 20 posts and after the 20 days have expired you will be on track.

Flowers
01-23-2013, 09:38 AM
You can also combine them with Yoga and you will get the best results ever

sunshine79
03-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks, I was looking for this!

I can't wait to be able to use one!

Hi Annelouise

Do you mean the weight loss tickers that some people have in their signature? If so, firstly you need to wait 20 days after joining and secondly have made at least 20 posts before your signature option is made available to you (I'm eagerly waiting for my 20 days to be up, I seem to have made the post count easy enough :o).

So, once your signature option is available, if you then go to the forum index and select 'Announcements and Forum Help', there's a sticky thread on there about how to set your tracker up.

Good luck with seeing those pounds disappear!