Does it Work? - Almased?

View Full Version : Almased?

KG123
01-18-2013, 12:50 PM
I'm afraid to ask because I already ordered this product...has anyone tried Almased?
It appears to be a metabolism booster/meal replacement. I guess you can do a 14 day fast with it or a 7 day program with a following maintenance type program.
It claims to be all natural...the reviews on Amazon seemed to lean positive on it.
My winter weight has been creeping on after a successful 2012 Spring, Summer and Fall, so I'm going to try it with an exercise boost.

I could never to a 14 day fast, just the thought of that makes me depressed!:cry:

nelie
01-18-2013, 02:38 PM
Looking at the ingredients, I don't see anything in it that would be a metabolism booster. It appears just to be a meal replacement and meal replacements work by cutting calories of foods you would normally eat instead. So basically, it is all about cutting calories.

The only thing I'm surprised about is it contains very little fiber. Usually diet supplements boost the fiber to help keep you full.

BrettnLaurynsmommi
07-23-2013, 09:37 PM
I've tried it...tastes yucky but is filling. I just couldn't justify paying the price for a container that last a few days. But if you can get past the taste I lost 4 lbs in a week.

Annik
07-24-2013, 12:32 AM
i just read about almased today in a reputable health magazine. sounds interesting