Fitness Videos - Video Recommendations for Real Beginner?

RavenWolf
01-17-2013, 09:16 PM
It's been years since I really worked out. Currently, I am walking 35 minutes a day, and am looking for videos I can use to change things up.

These would also be used on days of inclement weather.

Love to hear your thoughts and what would be good for starting with!

free1
01-17-2013, 10:23 PM
I started with Walk Away the Pounds by Leslie Sansone. It's a great at home walking program that can be ramped up or scaled down. You'll probably get a lot of suggestions...Remember, find something that is fun and that you'll do.

You won't keep going if you hate doing it every day. The best exercise is the exercise you'll commit to doing. Good luck in your search.

RavenWolf
01-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Thank you! I will look into that! I read a lot of people use that here. I currently walk for exercise around our back yard (we live on 5 acres). It would be great to have something for indoors as well!

Thank you for the advice!

KellinaKatrina
01-20-2013, 02:01 PM
After reading the forums, I picked up a Walk Away the Pounds video for $2 at McKays last week and am planning on getting a couple of her dvds now.

I'm also a Richard Simmons apologist. I've been doing one particular video for YEARS and don't even look at the screen. You're obviously not getting a 30 day shred type of work out but I love him and its truely a beginners workout.