WW At Home - New to 3fc

View Full Version : New to 3fc

shell0416
01-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Hi, I am new to this site. I am attempting for the 2nd time the weight watchers program (old flex). The first time, I attended meetings and did the whole nine yards and kept my weight off for almost 5 years, then, well life happened and I am back again. Although, I am doing it from home, based off the old program, I believe that my success will be just as great with out the expense. I am in my third week, with a weight loss of 6 lbs the first week and no loss/no gain the second week.
The one thing I do miss from my first time is the support and encouragement, so I am hoping that I can get it from this site.
Thanks for listening!
Shelle

MagicEyez
01-18-2013, 10:00 AM
Welcome Shelle!!!! We're so glad to have you here!!!! I, as well, am doing WW from home. I knew the WW program before they came out with the PP / 360 ~ so I am sticking to that program. Congrats on your -6 !!! It may have been a slow second week, but I bet you will see a change when you get back on next time!!

We have a really good group of girls that chat in the WW / January thread .. You should jump over there and introduce yourself ~ they are great!!! :)

shell0416
01-18-2013, 10:24 AM
Thank you so much for the encouragement and suggesting I jump over to the Jan board, I am still in the midst of finding all the boards and such.