Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2003, 12:53 PM   #1  

Default DBD Day 8 (Monday)

Jess, I'm starting the thread for you! I think this thread has really helped those of us who are using it.

My goals:

1. drink my water
2. get to bed early tonight! I want to be in my bed by 10, even if I watch tv for a little longer
3. Get some exercise tonight - either a walk or some weights
4. Prep my exercise for tomorrow morning.
Old 05-05-2003, 01:03 PM   #2  
Started IP 1/8/13

Height: 5'7"

Goals:
Walk tonight
Stay within calories

My goals are pretty much the same everyday... But it does help to re-write them every day, and have to actually think about them & be accountable every day.
Old 05-05-2003, 01:33 PM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Howdy!!

Lexxy--Thanks for starting this thread for me. I ran a little late this morning, and haven't accomplished much yet today (work-related or otherwise!)

My goal for the day are:
1) Not to let the bad weekend and chocolate chips for breakfast ruin my day.
2) Drink my water.
3) Go to work out after work.
4) Plan my goals for tomorrow based on what tomorrow's schedule looks like.

That's it for today.

The weekend didn't go nearly as well as I'd hoped it would, and this morning I just had a few handfuls of chocolate chips for breakfast, so I got off to a rough start. But, I had a good lunch full of veggies (mostly broccoli and cauliflower, so let's hope I don't get gassy!!). Not sure what I'm going to have for dinner, but I'm going to try to make it a healthy one.
Old 05-05-2003, 02:03 PM   #4  
Cockeyed Optimist

I'm not doing too well food wise - bagel and cream cheese for breakfast and a quesadilla for lunch. CB and I agreed that we only want a light supper like salad or soup tonight.

My goals: drink at least 64oz H20 or more and walk or do a WATP tape for 30 minutes.

Laura
Old 05-05-2003, 02:58 PM   #5  
Proud Canadian

Lexxy, I'm stealing your goal. I want to get to bed early tonight. Here's hoping my boys don't go into overtime and force me to saty up late.

I did OK all weekend goal wise (then I fainted yesterday and was given cookies to reaise my blood sugar and a chocolate bar - which I ate exactly one bite of cause it was Mars and I don't like mars.) So Today my goal other than the ones I've been sticking to (avoid starches and get in my water) is to not faint because of low blood sugar. So:
1) Drink WATER
2) avoid starches and Carbs
3) Get to bed Early
4) don't faint.
5) Cheer the Canucks to the win!

KT
Closed Thread