WW At Home - Day 10: WW at home

View Full Version : Day 10: WW at home

Lacyt74
01-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Points at home is not easy, but its NOT Everest! Well, I have been exercising at least 30 min a day, but mostly 1hour a day. I I only have taken 1 Sunday off, but I don't think I will do that again. It's only a very small part of my day. I have been stocking up on 0 point meals, like the cabbage soup. The only problem for me so far is...that my boyfriend and I live with another couple and the other couple are NOT eating healthy at all. Now we have separate shopping trips and kitchen time has become an issue. So I am trying to prepare several days worth of meals three times a week. I am sure it will get easier as we get to know which recipes we really like. It's a lot of work!
I have never bought a WW program. I am doing this completely on my own. I hope I can make it.

:crossed:

Lacyt74
01-16-2013, 01:46 PM
Not one person has anything to say out of the 27 who have viewed this??!

LockItUp
01-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Sounds like you're doing great so far! That's tough with having tempting foods in the house, but you seem to have your planning under control.

If you need extra WW at home support, there's a special section for it here on 3FC! WW at Home (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home-22/)

MagicEyez
01-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Hey LacyT ... I am doing WW at home as well !!! I did it last year on my own, so when I started back a few weeks ago, I stuck with the original WW plan (since thats the one I knew!!) I, like you ... Have never bought anything that WW has put out ... so in the beginning it is a bit tough, but you'll figure it out in no time!! :D