Live In Your Dream House 1 9.09%
Be Driving Your Dream Car 0 0%
Eat Anything You Want & Not Gain A Pound 1 9.09%
Not Having To Ever Work Again 3 27.27%
Stay In The Best Health 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2003, 10:00 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#9)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 05-05-2003, 10:12 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #8 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2003, 10:20 AM   #3  

What a tough survey this week. I'll have to think about that one before I post an answer. Hmmmmm......I think a perfect marriage would be too boring. Perfect body would be great, but everyone's idea of "perfect" is so not the same (just look at Uma
Thurman a lot of people think she's "hot"). Dream house, dream car=ones that are PAID FOR! Hope that'll come with time.

Sherry--I know you've answered this a billion, gazillion times, but what program are you on?

Late happy birthday, Gayle.

I spent a three-day week-end at the lake, fishing. Have no fish to show, but do have a lovely sunburn

Hope everyone is doing great. With enough time, I plan on addressing you all personally!

Cheryl
Old 05-05-2003, 10:33 AM   #4  
Losing it!

Thank you everyone for the great birthday/anniversary wishes!!!! Sometime I will share with you our weekend! AND, it's NOT what your thinking!!!!! Naughty girls!

Cheryl, take care of the burn, try a cool bath then rub some aloe vera gel all over.

The tornadoes missed us. I guess this is the fun part of living in "Tornado Alley". Kansas City is about 5-6 hours away from here, it's my understanding they had severe damage with several casulities. While you guys have hurricane and flood drills, we have tornado drills in the schools. This is tornado season, so it is not uncommon to hear of one almost every day.

I will try to post more later, and THANK YOU, THANK YOU for thinking of me today with the storms. Love, Gayle
Old 05-05-2003, 10:36 AM   #5  
Losing it!

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2003, 11:08 AM   #6  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

So glad to hear everyone's okay! Gayle, my BIL and SIL and a bunch of grown nieces and nephews live in the Overland Park area...we called and they said the tornados went north of them, too.

Sherry and Debbie! I thought about you guys this morning when I heard about the devestation in Jackson. How long ago were the last big tornados there? Only about 2 or 3 years ago, I'm thinking.

We are all okay here, too. We had a few tornados, but they all passed either south or north of us. Didn't keep us from all being in the master bathroom at 4:00 a.m. though, waiting for the tornado siren to stop.

Truthfully, I'd much rather have tornados than earthquakes! At least with tornados, you get some advance warning.
Old 05-05-2003, 12:13 PM   #7  

I'm so thankful everyone is ok. When I turned on the news this morning, my thoughts immediately went to my Floozie friends who live in the tornado ravaged states. We had a few in Arkansas, but nothing like those in the other states.
Gayle, I have a friend who lives in McPherson. Do you know if it was in the wake of the tornadoes?

I'll get back later, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm relieved to hear from you.

Love,
Ramona
Old 05-05-2003, 12:22 PM   #8  

oh im so glad to hear everyones alrite!
we had some intense storms last nite but nothing compared to what you guys got!
everyone stay safe!!!!!!

cheryl- 3 days at a lake would sound heavenly.
hope your sunburns not uncomfortable.
doni
Old 05-05-2003, 02:35 PM   #9  

Thank god your ok Gayle.....so now about what you did on the weekend?????

Cherl it must have been nice being out at the lake. I love being near water. Take care of that sun burn.

Jennelle waiting out a storm is scarely, especially through the night.
Old 05-05-2003, 03:05 PM   #10  
Losing it!

Sounds like several of you are facing thunderstorms and tornado conditions. Please be careful and don't take any chances if you are in the area of approaching weather.

Ramona: I think your friends in McPherson should be ok. I can't find anything about the city getting hit with the storm.

Dee: Let's just say that I have always thought and now it is confirmed, that someone has placed a curse on me for my birthday and Anniversary. If anything is to go wrong or if plans are to get changed, it will happen either of those two days!!!!
Old 05-05-2003, 05:21 PM   #11  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi everyone!!

Ramona...that's the first thing I thought of this morning....wondering if all my floozie friends were alright. Glad everyone is safe!! We still have bad weather around us now, even had some hail this afternoon.

Welcome Cheryl....Sorry I'm late in welcoming you. Hope you enjoy being a "floozie" as much as we do.

My Mom is doing so good. She is a lot tougher than any of us thought she was. I spend most of the last week with her and helped her more than she has ever needed me before. It's such a blessing to be able to give some back to her. She is so cute...the woman doesn't even know how to cuss!! She kept saying "darn" the other day and then she would say she was sorry for cussing...LOL.

I weighed this morning and I'm down 1 more pound 219 and my Memorial Day goal is 210. Guess I need to tighten up some!! Back on Adkins today so maybe I still have a chance to reach my goal.

I'll post to post later.
Stay safe everyone!! Hugs...debbie
Old 05-05-2003, 05:58 PM   #12  

Glad everyone is okay. I need to get mark where everyone is on my cork board map, or will that make me worry more.
Old 05-05-2003, 06:31 PM   #13  

I guess I don't listen to the news. I had no idea about all the storms. I am glad and thankful that everyone is okay.

My DD and her boyfriend broke up last night (he did it.) I feel so bad for her. She is only 15, and he is 16, but this was their first. I called his mom and she said he was crying last night, too. Young love can be so hard!! I just wish I could get my daughter out of her depression. Dee, I know you went through this with Dez. How is she doing now?

Gayle-We are having tacos tonight to celebrate Cinco De Mayo!! I'm going to have taco salad, but it will have regular cheese on it. I don't know how many points to allow for it, but I'll probably count it as 10 or 12.

Guess I'll go see how Becky's doing.
Old 05-05-2003, 08:49 PM   #14  

Howdy Ya'll

I'm going to try to post fast before our lights go out!! We're having ANOTHER bad storm right now!!

Jennelle......Yep, You're right! The last time we had thunderstorms & tornado's like this has been 2 or 3 years ago.Storms don't normally bother me but last night & tonight HAVE!!!

Cheryl........I'm really not on a program.All I'm doing is eating what I want but watching the portion sizes and WALKING & drinking nothing but WATER!!!!! When I try to get on a diet, I can't stick to it & I end up gaining what I lost.This way I can still eat what I enjoy but watch the amount.Make sense??? What program are you on?

Gayle........Please share with us about what happened on your Anniversary! I'm sorry if it turned out bad for you. Maybe ya'll can celebrate it another time?

I was going to post to everyone but the lights are flicking now & I believe that we're about to be without power!!!!

One last thing before I sign off........Today is day 50 being OP!!!!!!!!!!

Love & Hugs to ALL.................
Old 05-05-2003, 10:23 PM   #15  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Well, Sherry, I WAS gonna give you fifty smilies for fifty OP days, but I get a message saying that I've included too many smilies! So, I hope a simple will do!
Closed Thread