Old 01-16-2013, 06:45 AM   #1  
HW:232/SW:165

S/C/G: 215/211/165

Height: 5'6

Default Struggling with sugar

I've recently started using the MyFitnessPal app but I'm really struggling when it comes to my sugar intake. With my settings, the app has given me 1200 calories a day, which is fine for me, but I only have 24g sugar to play around with.

I've already entered my food for today and have 2g sugar left without factoring in my after-gym snack/meal; everything I've tried has put the sugar total in the red. I'm just not sure what to do. I've got 430 calories left (without gym time) so I'm going to be eating too few calories but too much sugar!!

I really want to control my sugar intake for health reasons (PCOS and diabetes in family) so any advice would be great! Thanks

Edited to add that my PCOS has never stopped me losing weight before (i know people always make the link), I just want some help controlling the amount of sugar I eat

Last edited by kymb92; 01-16-2013 at 06:57 AM.
kymb92 is offline   Reply With Quote