Exercise! - going to try out 'ACTI-SWIM'

View Full Version : going to try out 'ACTI-SWIM'

Babybat
01-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Our local pool has this thing called acti swim, it's a class from 7:30-8:30....they do exercises and stuff in the water. WOo you guys, I am so nervous and excited. I've always been shy and part of me is thinking "I cannot believe I'm doing this" so...I'm really stepping out of my comfort zone, and I don't care how big, or silly I look, It will be fun.

:carrot: I'm going tonight, it's like 4$ or so....wish me luck!
have you ever done anything similar?

Remington90
01-15-2013, 08:19 PM
Thats awesome ! Congrats on taking part. I've decided to start taking a circuit training class at a yoga club in my town. Will definitely be out of my comfort zone as I know I'll be on the bigger end of the scale and sweat buckets but enough excuses !

Hope you have fun a good luck :)

berryblondeboys
01-15-2013, 08:19 PM
It's a great type of workout to begin with. And don't let ANYONE tell you that it's only for old people or heavy people. I can STILL get a good workout in the water - it's all in how big and strong of movements you make.

Good for you! I hope you love it as it's one of the best exercises - so much easier on the joints.

elvislover324
01-15-2013, 08:23 PM
That sounds so fun! I hope you have a good time and come back to tell us all about it!

Babybat
01-15-2013, 09:00 PM
That sounds so fun! I hope you have a good time and come back to tell us all about it!

haha ok :) thank you!!