Living Maintenance - Any new/newish maintainers?

View Full Version : Any new/newish maintainers?

SunnySide99
01-15-2013, 03:09 PM
So I got my mid-month measurements done today and it looks like I've reached my final goal and I'm very happy with my body/stats!

I am however a little hesitant about moving into maintenance so I was wondering if there are any other maintaining newbies out there? :)

bargoo
01-16-2013, 09:00 AM
We have maintainers at all stages, just starting and veterans. Everyone is welcome. We learn from each other and cheer each other on. Come on in , I promise nobody feels superior because they may have been at maintenace longer than you.

Megan1982
01-16-2013, 09:34 AM
Hi SunnySide. Congrats on reaching your goals! I'm not new at this but did want to welcome you. Come on in an introduce yourself! We love new maintainers. :D

SunnySide99
01-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Hi Bargoo and Megan! Thanks so much for your reassurance. Posting now... :D

CherryPie99
01-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Welcome Sunnyside! I consider myself fairly new to maintenance as I reached my goal weight last July.

I'll see you in the chats!

Jen

freelancemomma
01-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Congrats, SunnySide! I always feel an automatic kinship with other tall women, perhaps because being tall was such a big part of my identity growing up. Now I love it, but at the time I would have given up five years of life to lose five inches.

Freelance
blog: www.englishgrammargripe.com

bargoo
01-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Congrats, SunnySide! I always feel an automatic kinship with other tall women, perhaps because being tall was such a big part of my identity growing up. Now I love it, but at the time I would have given up five years of life to lose five inches.

Freelance
blog: www.englishgrammargripe.com (http://www.englishgrammargripe.com)

And many is the time when I would have loved to gain five inches,

sontaikle
01-16-2013, 10:30 PM
Welcome SunnySide! congrats on reaching your goal! :) I'm a newish maintainer, having been in maintenance a year, but everyone here is wonderful and supportive!

evilwomaniamshe
01-25-2013, 05:32 PM
Congrats sunnyside! Woo hoo :) Being happy with yourself is a HUGE accomplishment, way to embrace yourself! I love that!!
I'm not actually newish, but I am going on 6 years of maintenance and wanted to welcome you aboard!

Enjah
01-25-2013, 05:36 PM
hi sunnyside, congratulations!

I am VERY newish at maintenance. In the past I have always gone back to my old habits, and dun dun dun DUN .....