Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc - Hub is doing great

View Full Version : Hub is doing great

Little Minnie
01-06-2013, 10:45 PM
My husband just started Medifast Thursday and has lost 9.5 pounds. Yes I know that seems impossible but that is what he says. He also says he thinks everything is salty now and he pees a lot.
He finds the food to be pretty good and I hate to flatter myself but I am a good cook with lots of ideas.:chef: :oSo far he is happy.:) The first 2 days he was pretty hungry in the evening.
I have not figured out what is best for coffee creamer yet. He is still using half and half but the fat is too high, although no carbs.:?:

We are both not looking forward to the BO that is supposed to come in ketosis. :doh: Also he has had D a bit.

I love having less dishes and quicker made meals and I am doing my own diet during this thing too.

Little Minnie
01-14-2013, 09:47 PM
He had some days of more intense hunger and some not so bad. He has lost 17 pounds now. 11 days.

Fatness
01-14-2013, 09:49 PM
congrats to him and glad everything is going good!

Little Minnie
01-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Thanks. I am proud of him.
Now 20 lbs in 2 weeks. :carrot: Plus I love cooking those meals. Cooking and cleanup are so easy! :)