40-Somethings - Happy 2013 everyone!!

View Full Version : Happy 2013 everyone!!

avalonmoon
01-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Here's to us being healthier and hotter this year!! Other than weight what else do you plan to work on for this year? I plan to work on my hubby. I need to get him to lose the weight for his health above all. However personally, I want to be a better wife too.

newleaf123
01-04-2013, 05:29 PM
We eat very healthy food when we eat at home. When we go out, my sons (11 & 13) eat bacon burgers & fries, or the equivalent, and drink the unlimited soda. They are both tall and thin, and I don't want to make an issue out of it. So what I am working on this year is making a concerted effort to make meals at home as much as possible. It benefits all of us, DH too.

Other than that, I'm working on enjoying the little things. The last couple of years have really driven home that life is short and that everything can change in an instant. I want to enjoy life and live life while I still can.

kelijpa
01-05-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm paying off a loan this summer that's been a nice chunk of my paycheck, so I'm going to work on using that money to pay off something else and so on and so on.

I almost always make a resolution to get physically and fiscally fit...not always successful at either, but I keep trying :D

I also want to do more charitable giving, time or money, one of my friends at work wants to do something with habitat for humanity, maybe we can do it not just talk about it.
:sunny:

twinieten
01-06-2013, 08:28 PM
My resolution is to lose the last few pounds, 10-15, and work on strength. I also want to make a greater effort to spend time with friends who I don't get to see very often anymore.

chubbiegurl
01-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Although it is weight related I want to spend more time with friends and family. My weight kept me home a lot cause I hated getting dressed. I also want to learn to relax, my mind is always on.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar008/slider-pig/lb/160/125/132/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)