Weight and Resistance Training - My new Mini goal- Stay on plan for one week.

jessica2231
01-03-2013, 09:17 AM
So i have a new mini goal of staying on plan for one week.
Staying within my calories and doing at least 15min. of excercize each day. It doesnt really matter to me what excercize it is just need one.

Right now Im not positive how much i weigh it is some where between 215-218. This morning I had a stunning realization! My pants are starting not to fit again!

May 2011 I had decided tyo eat well and excercize and about 8 months later I had already lost 55lbs! I was on a role! then holidays began and since then I have been fighting with myself to get back on plan. I has been almost two years of fighting with myself this time and as of tomorrow I just want to be on plan for a full weak and i will be weighing in. If anyone else who is struggling would like to join feel free. :carrot: We can do it!

StephanieM
01-03-2013, 09:58 PM
A lot of us are struggling to get back on track after the holidays, good for you for doing it!

You are setting goals the smart way, in small increments. Good luck!

jessica2231
01-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Wow what a crazy start to the new year. My uncle scared us all on the 6th with a massive heart attack. Flat lining and then being revived and rushed into surgery. He is doing much better.

Not only am I so thankful that he is doing ok and getting better. I am also feeling like this was an eye opener. He had clogged arteries. yes arteries plural. Four stints later and there opened. The doctor says it all had to do with diet.

So I am on day two on plan. :)
I am going to try to do my best with choosing healthy options and excercizing when possible.

I havent weighed in and with the stress and overeating on the first day im pretty sure im over 215 but this is mainly about health and I think my uncle having a heart attack has reawakened my senses and mind to that. My first goal is health weight and feeling good comes with it. So here to health on day two!

jessica2231
01-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Day three baby. im still here. lol I have planned my food out for the day. I can adjust as needed we will see. I felt great yesterday just knowing i made healthier choices and I am feeling good. I weighed in last night right after dinner lol and forgot to weigh this morning. but thats ok ill just weigh in on sunday for the bikini challenge. I weighed in at 218. So im gonna change my ticker even though i know that at least a pound or two off its what the scale said. lol Feeling good and Godwilling I will be healthy. :)

jessica2231
01-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Woo day 4! I have lost almost one lb! .6 to be exact haha. lol it feels like so much! :) Health is paying off already. I can have whatever I want. I just want healthy lol. That has been helping my head alot. Feeling prettygood. got to bed late so i am tired. But goodmorning and Godwilling we all will have great days!

jessica2231
01-14-2013, 09:37 AM
Woohoo!!!! minigoal met! Stayed on plan for one whole week! And met two more mini goals.
lose 1lb and lose 5lbs! I cant beleive it :) thank you God for the strength!

SunnySide99
01-14-2013, 11:35 AM
Congratulations Jessica! You're doing great! What's your next mini-goal? :D

jessica2231
01-15-2013, 09:02 AM
@Sunnyside99- stay on plan two weeks and keep making healthier choices. :) Thank you!

SunnySide99
01-15-2013, 02:16 PM
Sounds like a great mini-goal. Keep it up!

jessica2231
01-16-2013, 08:48 AM
Thank you!