Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 02:02 PM   #1  

Default Walkers reunite!

I have not been doing good on the walking front. I had problems with my back and now it is feeling much better. I am also back from my trip to Montrčal so I think it is time to get back on schedule!
My diet is still coming along and I continue to loose but it has slowed down to between 1-2 lbs a week which is still good. I am starting to notice I am loosing energy mid afternoon and I really think that is from not walking.
I hit the 50 lb mark just before my trip and I thought for sure I was going to blow it but I didn't. I paid close attention to what I put in my mouth and even thought I did have a small scoop of ice cream, a small slice of a cream capicino pie from TH and a couple slices of pizza we did quite a bit of walking through the old port city of Montrčal.
I am now ready to get back on track and need some motivation!
Old 05-01-2003, 03:23 PM   #2  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hi Janine! So glad to hear your back is feeling better. A trip to Montreal? And you did great on your eating. Good job. Congratulations on hitting the 50 lbs mark, that is AWESOME! I know you just started this thread but a couple of other gals and I have been posting on a thread called April Walkers and have started a new walking thread for May called "May Flowers" started by Justsecretgirl. You're welcome to join us there. We set our own goals for miles walked for the month. I'm shooting for 85 miles. Come along for the walk, we'd enjoy your company .
Closed Thread