Ideal Protein Diet - Help Please!

View Full Version : Help Please!

ckmainprize
12-17-2012, 10:53 PM
I know I posted this in the Missing Pack form already, but I really need advice!
Has anyone actually had a few days in a row of missing?
I have been battling a crazy sinus infection that does not go away. I am not allowed to take my meds within 4-8 hours of the vitamins, so i found it really hard to take all the vitamins or even get them at all!
Yesterday I did not do my vitamins because I didnt have them around at the proper time and then lately I have been missing my last 2 calcium, and multivitamin.
On top of that, I have been eating my restricted pack everyday, and then i get my 1 regular pack. My other pack, not lately! to top it off veggies are almost non existant, and sometime i eat supper.
I just feel sick, and like I am going to be sick whenever I eat, or I am not hungry.
This infection I think is getting the best of me!
Any suggestions?

southern
12-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Focus on getting better. IP will still be there
Raw vegetables will help u get better sooner

lisa32989
12-17-2012, 11:12 PM
Cook up some veggies and puree them and toss them in an IP soup. Soups feel good when you have a cold/infection, too

Melwars17
12-17-2012, 11:45 PM
I had the flu about 2 months ago and I just tried my best. I missed packets and vitamins because I couldn't keep them down. I only lost a pound that week so I didn't have a bigger loss but I didn't gain either. Just focus on getting better, do what you can, and then get back on track as soon as you can.

Calisto
12-17-2012, 11:48 PM
I missed packets and pills for about 3 days (3 1/2?) because I was so ill awhile back. I had chicken broth and water... I couldn't stomach veggies till day 3.

Don't worry, just try and feel better! I was so worried too as it was only like my 2nd week!

sahmmommy2
12-18-2012, 10:10 AM
I know I posted this in the Missing Pack form already, but I really need advice!
Has anyone actually had a few days in a row of missing?
I have been battling a crazy sinus infection that does not go away. I am not allowed to take my meds within 4-8 hours of the vitamins, so i found it really hard to take all the vitamins or even get them at all!
Yesterday I did not do my vitamins because I didnt have them around at the proper time and then lately I have been missing my last 2 calcium, and multivitamin.
On top of that, I have been eating my restricted pack everyday, and then i get my 1 regular pack. My other pack, not lately! to top it off veggies are almost non existant, and sometime i eat supper.
I just feel sick, and like I am going to be sick whenever I eat, or I am not hungry.
This infection I think is getting the best of me!
Any suggestions?

It's not the ideal situation, but do the best you can. Make sure you don't get dehydrated. Maybe get back to your doctor if the meds aren't helping. You don't want to go too many days like that diet or no diet. Just remember your kidneys are under extra stress on this diet and it is very important to get enough fluids. Also, you will start to burn up your muscle if you're not eating enough. Or you may get the big C if you're not eating enough veggies.

Hope you feel better soon! And hang in there:)

Great Dane
12-18-2012, 06:49 PM
I completely forgot to eat lunch yesterday. All of a sudden it was 6:30 pm and I was cooking dinner. (my mid day meal/lunch is my non-IP packet meal) No excuse, just forgot.