Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Wink WW MM CHALLENGE! November & December - Week 6!

Welcome to WEEK 6 of the November & December WW MM CHALLENGE!

Here's the Spreadsheet Link! We're on Week 6 - 12/03/2012.

Give us your updates!

How was the week? We're already here in December! Got any plans for the month?
Old 12-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 216/181.8/150 (march/2013)

Height: 5'6''

Hi! I had some health issues this week, so I kinda lost weight cause i was too stressed to eat. I'm ok now though...
Well, at the bright side less 4 pounds for me!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:20 AM   #3  
Geeky Member

Height: 5'4"

I completely forgot to post last week. I decided to cancel my WW account. My sister told me about My Fitness Pal, and I started using that instead. I lost 2lbs the previous week and then gained 1lb back this week. Has anyone else used any of the free food/exercise tracker websites, and how do you think they compare to the WW online program?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Shadow - I like MFP - as a matter of fact, there are a LOT of awesome things about it! The database is pretty amazing, and there is a really active community - I think much more so than the WWonline.

I did, however, go back to WW after being on MFP. I think I just suffered from an overload of varying opinions on how to best lose weight. I love to try new things, so I found myself reading about all these new and different approaches, and trying lots of them!

Of course, consistency matters most, whatever you're doing. I came back to WW to kind of reign myself in. I ABSOLUTELY think you can do very well on MFP, though! Keep us posted!

And Mari - hope you're feeling better! Did this illness happen while you were travelling? I hope it didn't mess up your trip...
Old 12-05-2012, 12:00 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 216/181.8/150 (march/2013)

Height: 5'6''

Hi, Heidi! Thanks, I'm still recovering, but the scare part is gone. Yeah, I had to postpone my trip... My doctors said I could go, but I decided to get myself 100% better first. I still need a week of antibiotics. At least is a week more on the program.

Shadow, I never tried MFP as a diet program, always used it more as a "food journal". Actually, I never even knew they had such an active community. I have to check them out then... One thing that I like about WW (i have the real life one) is the meetings, I kinda need the whole weigh in "show". It's what makes me stay on track, i think. I don't know anything about the WW online program, so I'm just blabbing here for no reason at all. hahaha

Last edited by mariwhatever; 12-05-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #6  
Geeky Member

Height: 5'4"

I have noticed that the MFP database of food is so much bigger than the WW database is. I don't think I've found a food yet that it doesn't have. The main thing I'm trying to get used to is the calorie counting. I had become so used to thinking of everything in terms of points, not calories.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:27 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 230/215.4/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Everyone,
What's WW MM?? I feel a little out of the loop lol but I'm kinda new still. Can I join? I just started WW a few weeks ago.
Thanks!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #8  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Oh my I have been so out of the loop. Thank you Lovely for keeping up with us!
my only excuse is that holiday season got hectic and I am really not even checked in here. I am tracking and logging just not been very consistent here.

Irgemmell of course you can join anytime. Lovely had been awesome in keeping this thread going.

mariwhatever I use mfp and it is a great place to journal if you are not a member of ww

ok will update my status tormorrow morning xo
Old 12-12-2012, 12:40 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 230/215.4/150

Height: 5'6"

Okay! I'm posted, I used my last couple weigh ins from WW, so hopefully that works to get the ball rolling!
Old 12-12-2012, 07:50 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 190/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Irgemmell, Welcome, and nice loss this week! Congrats.

I am down a pound this week, which I am super glad about.

One concern I have is that I am entering into some kinda weird mental game here... The last time I attempted to lose weight, i never went below this weight. This time, I keep having to battle an (irrational) idea that I'll get stuck here again. It's hard for me to picture myself moving forward.

I REALLY want to successfully bump down to the next phase (the 170's ). But am having some anxiety about it.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #11  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

ok chickes I am down 1.0 since starting this challenge so go me! Anyway I would like to say if any of you are using mfp please feel free to add me as a friend I would love to connect with you there too
Closed Thread