General Diet Plans and Questions - Accu-weight Bead Diet - Part 3

Pages : [1] 2 3

View Full Version : Accu-weight Bead Diet - Part 3

ANiceChianti
12-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Okay, I guess I'll start a new thread so that we can continue to provide support for anyone on this diet.

Welcome, Ciao. 75 pounds in 4 months? That's amazing. Congrats! :carrot:

Beccertink424
12-30-2012, 11:09 AM
Hello! I am starting the bead diet on Thursday. I have read basically every one of the posts so far on the diet and I am happy that you started another forum. I am really excited to start this new chapter in my life. I have about 60 pounds to loose but I know I can do it! This forum will really help me stay on track :dizzy:

Beccertink424
01-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Started today at the ronkonkoma office! Had a great day.. I just finished my yogurt... It was really gross. Excited for day 2 :)

MochaLatteMom
01-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, and I just ordered my accuweight bead starter kit online today. I have been reading all the previous posts and it this seems promising as long as you stick to the rules. I hope it works for me and I look forward to posting my progress along the way.

Beccertink424
01-05-2013, 01:50 PM
Day three!! First veggie day..! Just had the most amazing apple. Scale says I'm down 6 pounds since starting. Very motivated!

MochaLatteMom
01-08-2013, 11:56 AM
I just got my starter kit yesterday and I start tomorrow (Wed). I'm super excited. Headed out to grocery store to get milk and veggies. Best wishes everyone!!!

justlisten3
01-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Hey everyone!! I started the diet in August and lost around 50 lbs by November! I started a transition and maintence (sort of) and am going back on tonight! I'm nervous about going back on beads but I have about 25 more pounds to go and I have 3 bridesmaid dresses and a bikini to fit into! Starting with a milk day tomorrow.. Good thing I have my Starbucks gift cards!! Best of luck to everyone :)

Beccertink424
01-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Good luck!!! I am on day 6 and I am miserable! I hope it gets better. Not hungry just cranky. It's a milk day and I just want some food! I hope once I go weigh in on Thursday the scale shows improvement and that will motivate me through the next week.

MochaLatteMom
01-09-2013, 01:52 PM
On day one and going strong so far. Had to set all these two hour alarms on my phone so I won't forget to rotate my beads. It's really good to see that you all have been on this program for just a few days and are already seeing results. Hang in there everyone!!

RNtoFNP2014
01-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Hi everyone!!! I am also on the accuweight email list but I think it will be much easier to post here. I am located in Michigan and I am a member of the long distant program. I will place my first set I beads tomorrow and I will start with milk days first. I am going to join your group if you all don't mind ;-)

ASlim32
01-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Hello everyone, I started the bead diet on Monday and so far I'm down 4 lbs (:. I'm super excited and hope we can motivate each other to stay on track.

Good luck everyone!!!

justlisten3
01-10-2013, 10:13 AM
Day 1 was successful! Already see the scale moving and Back into the old routine :) also found Extra rainbow sherbert dessert delight gum.. Seriously amazing! Hope everyone has a great day!!

Beccertink424
01-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Going to my first weigh in today at the ronkonkoma office. Hope the scale shows all my hard work. Definitly feeling discouraged and unmotivated. Hopefully the scale will cheer me up.

MochaLatteMom
01-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Hello, I am on day 2 and I can honestly say last night and this morning I haven't felt hungry at all. I thought I would just die when I got home because I have to make dinner every night for my family. So I thought the aroma would be tempting. It was, but I drank water and seriously tried to connect with myself to realize that I was not hungry. I sipped a large cup of tea while they were eating and 30minutes later, I felt full and satisfied. I woke up this morning and was overcome with thirst, so I drank a bunch of water this morning and I am feeling pretty energetic.

Be encouraged everyone and try your best to stay positive!! We can and will make it through this. Summer is aroung the corner and that is always on my mind!

MochaLatteMom
01-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Hey all, I hope your day is going well. Its Friday and also day 3 for me and I am super-stoked to report my weight loss. First let me just tell you, I just ate for the first time in 2 days and I had broccoli, carrots, cauliflower (steamed and seasoned for taste), and a grapefruit for lunch. I ate the grapefruit first and it was delicious. Then I began to eat my veggies, and I seriously thought that since I hadn't physically chewed food in so long that I was going to devour those veggies. I could only manage to eat half of the bowl. I am truly full and satisfied. Plus, I have been drinking water and tazo organic chai tea all day long, so I'm pretty sure that is helping. I will eat the rest of my veggies and an apple before I leave work today, so i will be too full by the time I get home to even be bothered by the aroma of the pizza my hubbie is picking up tonight.

Also, I am happy to report that since this is day 3 and weight is recorded every other day, I jumped on the scale this morning and I am down 9.5 lbs....WOOOHOOO!!! That definitely motivated me to continue on with this. It it keeps coming off this fast, I may be transitioning by the end of Feb.

Have a great day everyone and hang in there, because seeing results is a definite motivator.

MochaLatteMom
01-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Does anyone know how to add the ticker to my posts??? Thanks in advance

ASlim32
01-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Wow!!! Congratulations on ur 9 lb weight loss:carrot:. You are truely motivating me!!!

Today, I slipped up:( Tomorrow I will do milk in hopes to reverse the damage. Please wish me luck.

MochaLatteMom- click on user CP upper left of screen. U can edit profile/ add ticker.

ASlim32
01-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Beccertink424- how are u doing on the program?

Beccertink424
01-11-2013, 09:05 PM
So far so good! Feeling much better and happier. Down 12 pounds day 9! It's getting much easier. Thanks for asking :) it's great to have somewhere to talk to people experiencing this diet!
P.s I'd also love to know how to add a ticker :)
Nvm see that your wrote how! Thanks

ASlim32
01-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Beccertink424-that is great!!!! Ok, it's clear that this diet does work but I have to stay focused. Thank you soo much for posting ur progress.no more excuses tomorrow I'm jumping back on!

MochaLatteMom
01-12-2013, 04:49 PM
Hi ASlim32, thanks for the ticker info. I just realized that I need a certain amount of posts before I am able to add anything to my signature area. I will work on that.

Beccertink424, congrats on your loss thus far!! It's great so see you hanging in there and posting your status.

I had veggie soup; made a 1 1/2 lb, but am full off of half the serving so far. I hope I get hungry again before 6pm. But I did just buy walden farms chocolate syrup and it really helped me enjoy the banana I had earlier.

My first weekend on this diet and I am trying to stay focused but I never noticed how much we eat all day long on Saturdays. I keep giving the evil eye to my hubbie every time he walks toward the kitchen. Anyway, here's to hoping everyone stays focused!

Beccertink424
01-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Weekends are so hard for me! But it gets easier.... My fiancée is eating right next to me right now and I don't have any urges to kill him (prob the first time since I've started this diet) tomorrow is a veggie day for me and I'm looking forward to my spinach and strawberry salad! A little lime, lemon juice and salt... Yum yum yum!

justlisten3
01-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Hey everyone! My last "weigh-in" for myself was yesterday morning and i was down 5 pounds from Tuesday mornings weigh in! I survived going out in Manhattan all night, sipping on water and chewing gum and not caving into drinks, hot pretzels and delicious food in the city. But there was serious hunger around the drive home at 4 am!

I had my latte, milk in my coffee, and a hard boiled egg today and I'm SO HUNGRY! I'm drinking my water and I have sugar free Jolly Ranchers but I'm about to lose it. BUT if I did the diet two months ago and lost 50 lbs, I CAN DO THIS!!

Can't wait for my next veggie day for some pumpkin cake and a lettuce fajita wrap!!

RNtoFNP2014
01-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Good Morining everyone. I have completed my first 2 milk days and I am now on my 2nd veggie day. On my forst weigh in after doing 2 milk days I was 208.4 to 201.8. I am surprised I have not cheated. I do have hunger sometimes butI just grab a piece of candy/gum or just go to bed early. Yesterday I had roasted brussel sprouts. Will probably have something with portobello mushrooms today.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Are any of you doing the program long distant like I am? I'm finding bead placement to be difficult, as I didn't want to tell any family or friends what I am doing to lose weight (maybe later, just not now).

RNtoFNP2014
01-14-2013, 12:05 PM
What are some recipes that you all have tried and love? My favorite so far is milk day because it allows me to drink coffee (my fav) all day long making lattes and cappuccinos.

RNtoFNP2014
01-14-2013, 12:06 PM
how do you all feel about posting daily menus to keep track of what was eaten and give other members ideas for meals too? Just a thought

Beccertink424
01-14-2013, 04:04 PM
That is a great idea.... except when it is milk day and I want veggies lol! I loved the butternut squash french fries. Just cut up the squash into french fry shapes and bake until crispy! Yum! Just like sweet potato fries!

justlisten3
01-14-2013, 05:14 PM
Those are my favorite too!! Today is a milk day (blah) but I got a latte from Starbucks with SF vanilla and i'm thinking about drizzling some WF caramel dip to make it a "caramel macchiato"! Let you know how it turns out.

Tomorrow I'm making the pumpkin cake, lettuce wrap fajitas and the killer chili... all so yummy! The butternut squash fries are my absolute favorite!!

justlisten3
01-14-2013, 05:17 PM
I love that idea!! Today is a milk day (blah) but I got a SF vanilla latte from Starbucks and I'm thinking about drizzling it with WF caramel dip to make it a "caramel macchiato"!

Excited to make my pumpkin cake and lettuce fajita wraps today for tomorrow! Also made the killer chili on the website and it was pretty good! My boyfriend even ate it :)

justlisten3
01-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Oops! Thought the first one got deleted.. so there's two! :)

ASlim32
01-14-2013, 11:23 PM
RNtoFNP2014

Hey, I am also doing the long distance program. I definitely recommend having someone assit you in putting beads.

Congrats on not cheating:D

RNtoFNP2014
01-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Good job on staying focused and losing weight!!!
Today was my 2nd weigh in after 2 days I veggies and it was exactly the same as after I completed 2 milk days. I am on day 5 and today I'm back on milk and excited. I just bought xanthum gum and I'm going to try to make the milk soup. From being in day 5 it seems I will most likely lose weight after milk days and veggie days I won't expect or look for a loss.

L: milk soup
D: yogurt with sugarfree hello mix sprinkled in

Start: 208.4
1st weigh: 201.8
2nd weigh (today): 201.8

MochaLatteMom
01-15-2013, 03:05 PM
Ok, I am just no good at recipes and time never seems to be on my side. I love the milk days because it is so simple and I don't have to think. Today I had spinach and mixed veggies. That's about as creative as I can get. I am now on day 7 and ticker went down to 194.5. I couldn't believe me eyes!! That is true motivation. I am a serial weigher. I can't help but to weigh myself everyday even though they only suggest every 2 days. I love seeing it go down. Its like my treat when my family is enjoying a meal that I can eat. I am never really hungry for it anymore, I just feel like I am missing out on the enjoyment that they are having; if that makes any sense.

MochaLatteMom
01-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Soooo, my stomach must definitely be shrinking because I was dreaming about my lunch this morning (steamed spinach and mixed veggies with seasoning), and when I finally was able to eat, I had 6 fork fulls and I am totally stuffed. What gives?!? I hope I can finish this by 6pm, or I am going to be starving by dinnertime.

MochaLatteMom
01-15-2013, 05:46 PM
Ok, I'm playing beat the clock and trying to polish off the rest of my veggies and two fruits before I start my ride home from work. Who's with me???!!!! Uuuuuhhhh.....hello? LOL

ASlim32
01-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Hey MochaLatteMom,

Congratulations on your weight lost so far :carrot:. I haven't weighed myself but today two people told me I look like i lost weight. It was definitely the high light of my day:D.

How is everyone else doing?

RNtoFNP2014
01-15-2013, 11:47 PM
How often is everyone weighing in? I've been trying to do it every other day. But I too, get tempted to weigh everyday. Tonight just before I got into bed my scale said 200.4. I'm almost to the 90s

Beccertink424
01-16-2013, 07:05 AM
Justlisten how did the pumpkin cake turn out? I am going to make that tomorrow!
I had to stop weighing myself because at the end of a veggie day my weight goes up and I get depressed and resent those dumb veggies! I am trying to just wait and do it once a week. But now I am tempted *sneaks down to basement where I hid the scale from myself*
everything else is going great. I am on day 15 and I'm never hungry anymore ( please don't have cursed myself to hAve a hungry day) the only problem I have is food still smells good ( I work in a kitchen as a chef) I purchased some lillac oil and I put a little under my nose and that basically takes care of the problem. I tried peppermint oil but that wasn't for me. I am excited to have a weigh in day on Thursday!

MochaLatteMom
01-16-2013, 11:05 AM
ASlim32, way to go!! I was told that as long as the clothes are fitting lose and people are noticing, then you are definitely doing something right. I think the inches are coming down faster than the actual weight. Whatever it is I will take it.

Beccertink424, you are on day 15 and not hungry....that is great and gives me hope for my journey. I hope you weigh in day goes well!!

justlisten3
01-16-2013, 07:33 PM
The pumpkin cake was great! The trick is letting the plantains cool before putting them in the food processor because otherwise it's mushy! I made that mistake the other day so it's more like pumpkin pie filling but I still ate it haha!

My first weigh-in is tomorrow morning!! Ill update here after.. Fingers crossed for a good first week :)

MochaLatteMom
01-17-2013, 02:45 PM
How often is everyone weighing in? I've been trying to do it every other day. But I too, get tempted to weigh everyday. Tonight just before I got into bed my scale said 200.4. I'm almost to the 90s

RN to FN2014 Congrats!!! You are getting there! I am on day 9 of my first set and my scale this morning read 197. that is 3lbs up from my last scale read, but I do know that for me the scale goes up slight on veggie days. Overall so far I have lost 11.5 lbs. Not bad at all.

P.S.- Its a milk day for me and I just had the most delicious chocolate milk I have ever tasted in my life. I inhaled it. lol. Happy Thursday everyone!!:)

justlisten3
01-17-2013, 05:09 PM
First weigh-in down 7.9 lbs!! I'm pleased with it, especially since its my second time back on beads since November! Switching to hemp/soy/almond milk for a bit since I have been fighting a cold but it's a nice change!

Beccertink424
01-17-2013, 08:19 PM
That's great!! I deff feel like I'm losing slowly compared to everyone. This week was my best week 6.8 pounds down. I guess I'm going the slow and steady route. Ill be happy it I stay in the 5 pound or better range though for a few weeks. I've been drinking my water and I think that's key to the weight loss. I forgot to make the pumpkin cake and I ate a half cooked butternut squash that was gross. Bad veggie day for me! Milk is so simple

love yourself first
01-18-2013, 11:10 AM
Hi everyone! I wanted to join in....i'll try to give you the fast track to my bead diet success/demise/success...hahaha
I had my 4th baby May 20, 2011. Was in the best shape everrr before i got pg. My other children are 11,12,13so i had PLENTY of time to get back in shape! And....get a tummy tuck! yes, i got a tummy tuck 8 weeks before i got pg. anyhoo.....could care less about that, best "surprise" of our lives.....gained a whole crap load of weight, but believe it or not, my tuck stayed pretty darn good and tight. The DAY AFTER i gave birth went on bead diet, on my own. followed milk/veggie protocol...no beads. Got back down to 150 within 4 months....felt good, but never bothered to wean off, thought i could handle it, but obviously not. so here i am .... gained 28 pounds back.(boohooooo i hate writing that) started last sunday and am down 5 pounds so far. looking to be 170 or less this sunday, that would put me at an 8 pound loss this week. find it EXTREMELY dificult second time around, but i know it works. i can do this. i picked my name "love yourself first" bc when i get back down to goal, i am getting this tattoo on my pointer finger on the side so EVERY TIME i pick up a fork, spoon, anything......i will remember that although at times with four kids, 2 dogs, a part time job and a hubby that needs a lot of crap too.....I MUST LOVE MYSELF FIRST.
so there ya have it. looking forward to jumping in here!
today and tomorrow are milk days for me. had a crummy night last night and ate a frigging egg roll. but figuring veggie days are a slight gain for me, so maybe my body was tricked...haha i wish!!!! im a chronic weigh in person so you might see my stats change, but i am more looking for weekly changes this time around.
have a great day all!
jen

MochaLatteMom
01-18-2013, 01:47 PM
justlisten3, 7.9lbs! Way to go!! Please let me know how switching to alternative milk goes for you. Someone told me that the soy milk makes them feel fuller, so I am intrigued.

Beccertink424- 6.8lbs down is great!!! As long as the scale is getting lower, I will take it. You are our resident chef, so I need to live vicariously through your recipes, because I probably will never have the time, patience, or motivation to make them myself. Not sure about the half cooked squash, though....can't wait to see your cooking chops on display.:)

love yourself first, Welcome (or welcome back, that is!)!! Its great to have a poster who has done this before with great success. If you were able to keep such awesome focus before, I know you can do it again. We can all keep each other motivated.

Well, already had lunch and drank all of my milk for the day. I just love chocolate milk so much, I don't know how to stretch it out, so I drank it all. Atleast I am full.....for now, lol. Happy Friday everyone!!

justlisten3
01-18-2013, 05:55 PM
I really enjoy almond milk with vanilla! But you need to add some hemp protein and supplements to get the full nutritional value. Also, brand new bakery with wonderful coffee opened across the street from me which was a god send today! Counting down the hours till my veggie day tomorrow :)

Beccertink424
01-19-2013, 08:44 AM
So happy to see everyone have such success! I went to a bar last night (and Taco Bell) with my fiancée and did not cheat!!! By a miracle of god literally! This morning I told myself " self, I'm going to buy you something really nice for being so strong!" I know the temptation is always there to cheat but try to think about how amazing you will feel if you don't! I am excited for 2 simple milk days today and tomorrow. I'm going to attempted to make the pumpkin cake tomorrow for my veggie days and I think it would be great to have on hand because i often forget to eat until 5:45.... So it will be nice to have something I can grab out of the freezer. Have a great weekend Everyone. Also down 6.8 pounds this week brining myself to 19.2 pounds down since end of December! Not badd :-p

RNtoFNP2014
01-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Today is day 9 and happy to report I'm down 10.8. Happy scales everyone!

ASlim32
01-20-2013, 08:28 AM
Hey everyone, Sorry its been awhile since i last posted. I'm on my second set of beads. I have had a couple of cheats days here and there and i REFUSE to get on the scale. Good news: clothes are definitly fitting better (especially my pants). My plan for the upcoming week is to have a cheat free week and to incorporate exercise (walking on treadmill).
Is anyone else exercising?

love yourself first: Welcome! Do you now have beads?

ASlim32
01-20-2013, 08:39 AM
Beccertink424: WOW congrats on your 19.2 lbs weight lost. :carrot: That is truly inspiring. I just need to get back in the zone.

Have a great week.

love yourself first
01-20-2013, 01:11 PM
ASlim, no, i still dont have beads..i do "rub" but just pray i'm hitting dome kinda pressure point to convince myself im not hungry. :)

well, i totally fell off the wagon after my eggroll slip up. so i refuse to get on the scale today(sunday, weigh in day) instead, planning on brushing myself off, and starting fresh tomorrow. and i am going to try my BEST not to weigh in until next monday after i weigh tomorrow.

thanks for the welcome!
stay strong !!!

jen

ASlim32
01-20-2013, 01:23 PM
love yourself first:
Thank you for the encouraging words. Today is a veggie day for me and i made veggie soup which isn't too bad. Don't beat yourself up, tomorrow jump back on and don't look back. I:). For me no cheating...i keep telling myself. Its crazy bc i triend thus diet before the holidays and did it for 10me days straight no cheating. I have to stay focused on the prize which is me being fit and slim.

I love this site! Everyone is soo uplifting.

ASlim32
01-20-2013, 01:28 PM
I'm having trouble finding Walden Farms products the supermarket carries only the salad dressing which is not an allowed food. Does anyone know of any stores that carry more than the dressing. I'm in central/ so. Jersey. I know the accuweight office in Crandford sells the product. I guess if i have to i will drive north to get some. I need variety.

justlisten3
01-20-2013, 02:26 PM
I've found luck at Shop Rite, I'm not sure if there are any near you!

ASlim32
01-20-2013, 02:35 PM
I've found luck at Shop Rite, I'm not sure if there are any near you!

Hi, thank you for the info. Quick question: what section did u find it in. All i found was the dressings.

Beccertink424
01-20-2013, 08:11 PM
I don't know if you have uncle Giuseppe's or whole food there? Sometimes it is near the ice cream. I ordered mine online like an idiot only to find it cheaper at the store the next day. Good luck! I made the pumpkin cake today for my veggie day tomorrow. Ill let y'all know how it went! Lets have a great week everyone

love yourself first
01-21-2013, 09:11 AM
wegmans...i found the chocolate syrup on an end cap by the ice cream?? those evil marketers....as if i would even BUY ice cream!!

todays the day. BACK on program. focused and confident. this torture works. i know it. i gotta self talk this week...

jen

MochaLatteMom
01-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Hi All!! Congrats on everyone's weight loss. I see the scale going down and I am motivated to keep going. Yummy milk day for me, and I'm trying the walden farms strawberry syrup. Mmmmmm!!!

justlisten3
01-21-2013, 01:01 PM
I love the Strawberry Syrup! I make strawberry milkshakes sometimes! Does anybody know how many posts you need to get a ticker?

love yourself first
01-21-2013, 03:03 PM
so far... so good...drank half my water, wanted chips but didn't cave!!!!!!!!!

milk day #1....can't wait till the morning and the feeling of success that i was perfect today.

Beccertink424
01-21-2013, 05:30 PM
20 posts to get a ticker.
I love the strawberry syrup I just mix it with my milk and it's like nesquick!

ASlim32
01-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Hey guys,

Thank you for your posts. I found the chocolate syrup at Shop-Rite :). My co-worker also picked some other flavors from the Clark office. This will definitely help me stick.

so far today have been a cheat free day:).

justlisten3
01-21-2013, 07:02 PM
If you can get the caramel syrup.. Do so! I take an apple, core and peel it then pour the syrup and some cinnamon ontop; tastes just like a baked apple or apple pie filling :)!

I need some help... My way of "cheating" has been licking honey off a spoon. Haven't seen the scale being affected but still feel guilty!

justlisten3
01-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Oh with the apple.. Then microwave it for about 2 minutes :)

MochaLatteMom
01-22-2013, 11:39 AM
That apple pie recipe sound delicious. Can't wait to try it. Its a milk day for me so its smoothe sailing. Also, I'm much better at not thinking about food when I'm at work, then when I'm home. when I am home, it seems like food is all around me and I'm either cooking a meal, preparing a meal for the next day, or planning a meal. I spend way too much time in my kitchen. What a long weekend!

SlimingWishes13
01-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Hi all, wanted to join in the thread. Little background on me & my success with the bead diet...I started in April 07' and was on the program for close to 3 months, lost 45 lbs. Got married in October and then became pregnant in 08. So the story goes, gained some weight from pregnancy, life, etc and now I would like to lose 45 - 50lbs once again.

I have not started yet, as I am scheduled to get my beads this weekend. It's always a struggle in the begining, but as soon as I see the scale moving it's pure motivation. I am loving all the recipe ideas you are all posting about, where can I find these recipes??

Wishing everyone much success!! Happy to have found a group that is using the same plan.

Beccertink424
01-22-2013, 10:30 PM
The accu weight website has the recipes :) good luck slimming wishes! I know you can do it.

justlisten3
01-23-2013, 11:00 AM
If anyone loves pickles, I get the kosher dill pickles by Bubbies's at my health food store, they are absolutely amazing and taste just like the real thing. Just a suggestion for a veggie day treat!

love yourself first
01-23-2013, 02:55 PM
so, day 3, first veggie day. scale is moving down( i cheated and weighed today....i know, i know i said i wouldnt, but i need the motivation) this is usually when i flub up and binge....i get a taste of "real food" and lose it. Not going to happen this time!! scale says 5 pounds so far and i will take that! have a great day..
slimming wishes...we are starting off here around the same time...i spent a lot of time reading verrryyy old posts bc there was no action on this diet....but now im happy theres some new posts, ideas....etc...

ASlim32
01-24-2013, 07:54 AM
Welcome slimming wishes!

Love yourself first- congrats on your 5 lbs weight loss!!! Please don't beat yourself up about cheating.

I finally had a cheat free day :). Wish me luck that it continues.

Have a great day everyone.

Beccertink424
01-24-2013, 06:46 PM
hey everyone! hows it going? I had a slow week on the scale this week. only down 2.8 so I am very distressed. I was slightly discouraged but now I feel determined to do better. My weight loss is always slower because I have polycystic ovarian syndrome but I was hoping to do better. I did have a lot of avocado this week and I tried those miracle noodles. I wonder if that made a difference. I also had milk with lactose in it, during a crunch yesterday when I forgot to drink all day and I had to stop at 7/11 on my way home from work and grab a milk. I think that may have bloated me and it definitely made me sick. I am happily drinking my lactaid milk right now as hot chocolate. My mom was just telling me how if I was still on WW I would be thrilled with a 2.8lb loss which is true.
Tomorrow is a veggie day for me. I wanted to make a stuffed pepper because I have been craving them. I was thinking about making the cauliflower rice to fill the pepper and making tomato sauce from scratch. any suggestions?
Talk to you all soon!
-Rebecca

justlisten3
01-25-2013, 10:20 AM
I love cauliflower rice! I put that with sautéed spinach, onions, peppers and celery in my stuffed mushrooms! So yummy! I decided if I'm not going into the office on Thursday, it's my own "weigh-in" so I'm down 5.2 lbs!! 18 more to go, feel like the end will be the hardest

Beccertink424
01-25-2013, 01:04 PM
I know you can do it! I'm gonna try to make the stuffed peppers later we'll see how it goes.

Beccertink424
01-25-2013, 08:14 PM
:chef:I made the peppers!! Except I am so full I have to roll around now instead of walking. Okay so this is how I did it:
First I chopped up some cauliflower and put it in a food processor until it looked like rice ( you can use a box grater but it's a pain) then I cooked some chopped onions in a frying pan with Pam until brown. Then I threw in the "rice" with the onions and "fried" it up a little so it wasn't soo hard maybe 5-8 minutes. I added some seasoning and stirred it all up. I cut my peppers tops off and scooped the fried "rice" mixture into the peppers. It's okay if it's a little crunchy still. I think it would be good to add a little tomato sauce into the bottom. I just scooped mine in and filled it to the top. I bought a can of tomato sauce (no added oil or sugar etc.) and a can of tomato paste because I like the sauce a little thicker. I poured the sauce all over the tops and sides of the peppers and put a scoop of tomato paste on the top. I covered them good and cooked it for about an hour at 450. They may have been done sooner but I forgot to check. But when the pepper is soft they are done. It was delicious and I swear I'm still stuffed an hour and a half later. Sorry for the long message but I had to share :hug:

ANiceChianti
01-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Hi all. Happy to see that the thread has been revived.

I am going back on beads Monday, after a break of about a month. I stopped the diet around Christmas time after discovering a little visitor in my uterus. Apparently he (I suspect) really was just visiting :(, so I'm starting again as soon as possible, for mental health purposes, as well as physical. Really need to take my mind off things.

I already went in for a baseline weigh-in, and I only gained 3.5 lbs in a month, so that's not too bad. Monday will be a milk day, and on from there.

I'm looking forward to losing some more weight, so I can at least get down to a semi-healthy body size, and have a better chance when hubby and I start trying again in the spring.

Oh, and Beccertink, I also go to the Ronkonkoma office!

~Rachael :df:

justlisten3
01-26-2013, 09:27 AM
Becca! Email that recipe to the accuweight site and Barbara will put the recipe on the website! You just need to follow the guidelines about weighing it and stuff; my lettuce fajita wrap is features this week

Beccertink424
01-27-2013, 04:51 PM
Lol I'm scared! How will I know if the weights are right? Ill weigh everything the next time I make them to make sure :) I'm having a lovely milk day. I'm drinking an egg cream now. I did 6 oz of milk with a little less than a whole can of canfields diet chocolate fudge soda. It is so good except once again I am full and I still have the rest of my milk to drink before 6. This is delicious though and really filling. How's everyone doing?

justlisten3
01-27-2013, 07:14 PM
Hahah don't be! Just weigh it out next time, she loves new recipes! I feel like I ate so much today since I'm so full, I need to make sure I keep it to two pieces of fruit a day! It's so dangerous, seriously love fruit.

Becca, where do you find that soda? I really love making egg creams. My new milk day drink is a SF vanilla soy latte from starbucks. Not sure why but it's AMAZING!

Also, only 15 pounds away from my goal!!! Today I hit a reward of a mani/pedi. Going to go treat myself tomorrow :)

Beccertink424
01-28-2013, 12:06 PM
I found them at king kullen liz but I've heard you can get them at walbaulms (I don't know how to spell that) or meat farms. I'd drop some at your house but I don't think your there! lol good luck finding them or if you don't let me know the next time your coming home and I'll bring some over!
I am trying not to weight myself everyday but I am so nervous after my tiny loss last week. I don't know what I am doing wrong but hopefully it picks up again this week. especially since I am planning on having a special day protocol for the superbowl. I really hope I do good this week so I feel more confident having a special day. did anyone ever just have weeks that the weight loss slowed down even if you didn't cheat?

MochaLatteMom
01-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Hey All, I've been gone for a few days, but I back now. Beccertink424 we are on the same track weight loss and goal wise and my second week of beads yeilded a much slower loss than the first. But please don't be discouraged, because I already dropped two jean sizes and can't fit any of my clothes. I am so happy that I could care less what the scale is reading. Although I'm still checking it everyday because I'm neurotic, lol.

By the losses on everyone's ticker, we are all doing great!! Keep up the good work!!

Ms130
01-28-2013, 11:50 PM
Just started the program on Dec 13.
Was very xcited in the beginning, but now kinda loosing it.
These are my numbers..
Dec 13 : 166 lbs
Dec 24 : 158
Jan. 4 : 150
Jan 16 : 153
Jan 28 : 150
Pushing myself to atleast do it till March. When I started te program, I thought it would be a breeze to loose 15-20 lbs a month!!
Started to exercise today for one hour at home. Just for the endorphins!

justlisten3
01-29-2013, 10:09 AM
I just started the 30 day shred by Jillian michaels and gained a pound yesterday :(! I'm contributing it to muscle gain since I didn't change anything in my diet and had plenty of water. Hopefully after these two milk days I'll be back down, I'm just so close to my goal.. I'm anxious!

MochaLatteMom
01-29-2013, 12:43 PM
Milk days are my absolute favorite!!! I divided my drinks between chocolate and strawberry milk. So simple and no thought required.

Ms130- you are almost there, don't quit. We could use your motivation once you get to transition period, so you can tell us how it goes.

justlisten3- You are doing great job, and that awesome that you have energy to do Jillian Michaels. I am a little scared to try and workout, because I dont want to get dizzy or passout, but I do have energy that lasts me until the evenings now. You are so close to your goal and that is giving me hope that I can make it too. Hang in there!!!

SlimingWishes13
01-29-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi all, just got my beads yesterday (woohoo)! On day 2 of milk. Had one plain 6oz yogurt yesterday mixed with a little WF Strawberry syrup, a Starbucks SF Mocha Latte, and for dinner I made the tomato milk soup. Today will be a repeat of yesterday, just swapping the Starbucks for a Strawberry milkshake.

Looking forward to veggie day tomorrow.

Anyone have any WF products that they love/hate? Just curious.

Ms130
01-29-2013, 05:18 PM
Ya I know overall it looks good!
But I had lost 16 lbs in 22 days. And then, gained 3lbs in jan and lost that 3 lbs. so basically Jan was a waste of $$ for beads and also missed out on "real" food.

MochalatteMom : Thankyou for the encouraging words. I will get the choclate and strawberry syrup on my next visit.

It's my second milk day today. No yogurt in the house, so would have to do all in milk. I also like coffee. So I enjoy my whole milk coffee with Splenda. BTW, Splenda came out with an all-natural zero-calorie sweetener called Nectresse - haven't tried it out though.
Has anyone tried it?

I have heard people using the DaVinci French Vanilla sugar-free syrup - it tastes like French Vanilla cream in your coffee. It will not change the color, only the taste, so you may want to cover the coffee or drink from a travel mug.
Has anyone tried it?

Started little bit of yoga at home. Loved it, about half an hour..

SlimingWishes13 : Hang in there. It's so worth it!!

Justlisten13 : what are your numbers? I think we both might start transition around the same time..

Beccertink424 : your pepper recipe looks like real food recipe. I am going to try it tomorrow or day after. I like the "rice" part :):)

love yourself first
01-30-2013, 08:03 AM
OH MY GOD, i cannot stay loyal to this diet. I HAVE to start doing more meal preps for veggie days. i'm able to get through 2 milk days, but then come veggies.....it's over!!!! i get that need satisfied to eat and then all my hard work is gone. here i am.....wednesday, jan 30, starting over.
milk day #1.
please let it be cheat free.

jen
179/150
29 pounds by summer. I CAN DO IT!!!

justlisten3
01-30-2013, 09:02 AM
MS130 I am 5'7" and my goal is 150! I started in August at 226 finished November at 173, gained a bit back over the holidays (took a much needed break) and now I'm back on beads fully and down to 164!!! So close, I'm trying not to psych myself out!!

MochaLatteMom
01-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Motivation!!!!!! Today is a milk day for me...easy enough, but I have a function at my job where I will be surrounded by delicious food today. So last night I received (via mail) a few items of clothes I ordered (in a smaller size), that I actually can fit. I decided to wear a super cute outfit to this function, and all day long everyone has been telling me how good I look and asking me how much weight I lost. I am no longer thinking about food and will happily enjoy my strawberry and chocolate shakes throughout my day. I am focused on meeting my goal, and until I get there, I only want to surround myself by motivators and things besides food that make me happy.

DON'T GIVE UP EVERYONE!! Find something that motivates you to stay the course everytime you think or look at it, whether it be new clothes, vacation, being healthy for yourself and family, or whatever it may be. Everytime you get the urge to go off track, take a minute, rotate beads, breathe, drink water, tea, coffee, and think about that motivational goal you are striving for.

love yourself first
01-30-2013, 03:37 PM
thanks Mocha....i needed this today.

157to110
01-31-2013, 01:57 PM
Hi: I am thinking about starting this diet. Are you doing this diet on your own, without beads? Can you please tell me a little more about how you follow the program.

MochaLatteMom
01-31-2013, 02:49 PM
Hi 157to110, I believe most of the posters are doing it with the beads. IMO, I truly believe it only really works when you have the beads. Please check the website (accuweight.com) to find out exactly how it works, but basically you wear the beads and your diet consist of 2- 20oz milk days and 2 veggie days where you are allowed 1 1/2 lb of veggies and two fruits. You do this until you get to your desired weight, then you go through transition where you slowly introduce more (healthy) foods into your diet. You are guaranteed to lose 15lbs a month, but you musnt cheat. Not one BLT- Bite, Lick, Taste!! You need to keep an open mind about it in the beginning, then it becomes more manageable to continue on.

This diet isn't for everyone, but if you stick to it, it will work for you. Also, please check some of the previous posts from the accuweight forum part 1 and 2 because they posted more details during their journey. Most of us here are a little more than 1 month in, and we are holding strong. Best wishes to you and your efforts!!!

Ms130
01-31-2013, 03:49 PM
MochaLatteMom: have you lost 21 lbs this month? Wow!!

I just wanted to check what do you guys eat morning to 12 pm and then later 6 pm to night.

What are the zero sugar anyday - anytime items?

MochaLatteMom
01-31-2013, 07:42 PM
Ms130- I started this diet on Jan 9, 2013 and am down 21 lbs to date. And the skeptic in me told myself not to count the first ten pounds due to water weight, so I already thought it was a gimmick. But after just 3 weeks in and 21 lbs down I am a believer. This is the only diet that has ever worked for me.

I don't eat anything in the morning as you are only allowed to eat between 12noon and 6pm. I drink coffee, water, or tea until noon, then have my milk or veggies.

As far as the sugar free items, pls check the site. I only use two sugar free items, walden farms chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup.

Ms130
01-31-2013, 08:37 PM
MochaLatteMom: Wow!! I am so proud of you.

I guess, if we are dead serious and do not cheat at all we can see better results. Or else it will be a very slow process and take weeks to achieve the goal.

Sometimes, I feel that I can afford to eat one meal a week or ten days. But then we might see just 4-5 lbs a month compared to 15-20. But is it worth it? It's better to just be dead serious for 2 months ( in my case) and be done!!
:(

ASlim32
02-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Slimming wishes13:

hi, are you still without beads? The beads really help suppress your appetite which in turn helps u remain in cheat free.

157to110
02-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Thank you for all the information. I also looked thru some older threads and I am going to get the beads next week on my day-off. I have 45+ lbs to lose, with an under active thyroid and a diabetic condition. How do keep the willpower strong, that is my main concern???

Ms130
02-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Looking forward to my 2 milk days, starting today.
Less complicated and you see the scale move at least 2 lbs after the two days..
I like to keep it simple, just plain milk and some seasoned yogurt!

Last month, barely lost 4 lbs. This month, will make sure the xtra 16 lbs are lost. I weigh 146 lbs today. Have never weighed this less since having kids 12 yrs ago. Feels good. Feels good to fit in size 6 no more 8-10-12!!

Lookin so forward to starting transistion next month.

I will not cheat!
I will not cheat!

Rather i should say I will stay on the course. No BLT's ( bite, lick or taste)

It's about enzymes. It's about enzymes. Not "how less of calories" I cheated with.

Time to roll the beads and take deep breaths!!

MochaLatteMom
02-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Great job Ms130....you are currently where I am trying to get to, so hang in there!! Happy Friday everyone!!!

DdotT
02-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Hi All,

Great to see that this board is still going and so many new faces. I'm starting back on beads today. I did the bead diet (long distance program) a little over a year ago and had great success but quit before reaching my goal due to some health problems (not related to the diet). I'm back now to get rid of these last 30 lbs once and for all! I know it will be a little harder this time around since I've been diagnosed with an under active thyroid, but this was the only diet that worked for me before being diagnosed so I'm hoping it will work again.

Decided to start with milk days so I can see the scale move and stay motivated thru the first few days, since they seem to be the hardest.

Good luck and great job so far to everyone here!

justlisten3
02-01-2013, 07:24 PM
The scale has been moving slowly lately.. Not sure if its because I've been working out and gaining muscle or that I'm close to the end! Need some motivation!!! Dreaming about a beer on St. pattys day with some Irish soda bread please!!

love yourself first
02-01-2013, 09:45 PM
omg, i know youre tired of hearing my crap already...but today was the first completely cheat free day since august. i do "feel" different like this might be it. i'm praying....im all or nothing...once i have a complete good cycle 2 milk/2 veggie....thats it!!!!!!!!!!! i'll be on my way. enough of this back and forth...going to bed so i dont f!@# up tonight. milk #2 tomorrow
jen
178 starting day 1(today)/150 goal.

Ms130
02-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Cheated yesterday.
It was my first milk day. Now should I do two milk days or just finish my 2nd day and go to 2 veggie days?

Beccertink424
02-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Just finish second milk day and go to veggies I think. Scale has been so slow lately... Lost 2.9 last week and 2.8 this week. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Now to add insult to injury I am doing special day protocol for the Super Bowl. Oh well hopefully it goes okay and I can get back on track with losing.

Ms130
02-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Thankyou!
I just had maybe an ounce of walnut sesame toffee. That's it.
But anything is cheating.
I was told last time, it's all about the way the enzymes work. That's why eating just a little bit of something that is not in the protocol is considered "cheating".
I am craving real food . Maybe I will do the holiday protocol on valentine day.
I am so close, yet so far...

love yourself first
02-02-2013, 03:57 PM
So far so good....milk day 2...and so far NO BLT's....feel great, and am pounding the water. just went shopping and am preparing for my veggie day tomorrow. Two portabella mushroom caps with avocado and tomato. YUM! Also bought blueberries so i can freeze a cup for each day as one of my fuits. hopefully my body will think its candy. also, gonna weigh tomorrow for motivation.
stay strong and remember:
Dedication is doing what you have to do. NOT what you want to do.

jen

love yourself first
02-03-2013, 07:49 AM
so its veggie day number 1. down 5 pounds. beautiful....no cheats, lotsa water!!! looking forward to EATING something today!

also, wanted to mention to slimming wishes...I do and have done this diet with great success without the beads. i attribute my failure from my last big loss to not transitioning off properly. dumb move, but i lost over 50 pounds, no beads, right on track with how the weight should come off. i'm guessing my willpower needed to be much stronger without the beads, but it was manageable.

just my .02!

happy sunday.

jen
178/173/149(i changed my goal to 1 pound under 150 bc 150 is the absolute lowest i ever got and i was perfectly happy with how i felt and looked. so getting under that will be FUN!!)

Beccertink424
02-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Soooo
I cheated yesterday and I'm cheating today. I've had 31 cheat free days b4 I cheated. I'm not beating myself up for it but whatever. I know I had to enjoy superbowl weekend to stay sane. I didn't want to begin to hate this diet for ruining my fun. My stomach was so sick all night just from a piece of fish and I'm sure it's going to be even worse tonight. This is great though bc I know ill never want to see food again after been this sick. Idk how you Cheaters handle it lol! Oh well. How bad is this going to be for me? I'm not getting on the scale until I've had two milk days so maybe wed. Morning. Whatever it happened and I'm moving forward. I'm not embarassed. I've had a very good month and plan on not cheating again until my birthday at the end of April. Hope all it well with everyone and everyone has a cheat free day.
-becca

love yourself first
02-03-2013, 09:54 AM
becca, i have one MAJOR cheat day per month. planned....for my sanity, i need to look forward to something. it usually shows up on the scale 2 days after for me. so if you complete 2 milk days and then weigh on the 3rd, i dont think itll be too too bad. my mental breakdown comes the day after cheat day and i have to get back to the diet. THATS what kills me. not letting it roll into 3, 4, 5 cheat days....

good luck!
jen

btw, we are the SAME height and have the SAME goal....go us! buddies!

love yourself first
02-03-2013, 12:24 PM
can everyone cut and paste their starting weight/ current weight/ goal weight into one post?? is that too much to ask?? just thought it would be fun to "see" everyones progress....i'll start, with the thread below, but dont forget to cut and paste so its all together!!!

love yourself first
02-03-2013, 12:25 PM
love yourself first - Jen 178/173/149

justlisten3
02-03-2013, 03:33 PM
I'm cheating-Ish for the first time ever today... I have 12 pounds to go on the diet too. I'm making banana blueberry chocolate muffins and the only ingredient in them that isn't diet friendly is flax seeds! I'm also having veggie chips with the legal Mango salsa and guacamole I'm making. We shall see the results.. Feeling guilty and stuff but I deserve it!

226/162/150 and I'm 5'7

Beccertink424
02-04-2013, 06:30 AM
Justlisten3-226/162/150 and I'm 5'7
beccertink424- 212/188/149 and I'm 5'3

SlimingWishes13
02-04-2013, 09:28 AM
So, today will be my first official weigh-in and bead change! My appt was for 5pm, but I don't think I can wait until then. I am going to call the office and see if they can take me earlier. LOL Wish me luck.

I will post my stats in the copy and paste when I get back.

Have a great day everyone....btw I just realized that I spelled "sliming" instead of "slimming" in my user name. ha Proud college grad!! lmao

Ms130
02-04-2013, 10:48 AM
I had a bite on my 1st milk day.
Decided to have a meal on my 2nd milk day.( I wanted to chew some real food very bad, I don't regret. On New Years was the last time I had had a meal last)

I did 2 milk days following the cheat. I did not gain any weight. So happy about that.

But I have another 15 lbs to lose.
My goal was to be done by March. But I think I am determined to be done by Feb. March could be the transition month for me.

Ms130
02-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Justlisten3 : 226/162/150 and I'm 5'7
beccertink424 : 212/188/149 and I'm 5'3
Ms 130 : started 12/13 168/145/130 and 5'4

MochaLatteMom
02-04-2013, 11:08 AM
MochaLatteMom: 209/188/145; I'm 5'3

Happy Monday everyone!!!!

MochaLatteMom
02-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Hypothetical question: Does anyone know if cardio/running will help the weight loss along faster, or will it just make me more hungry? I know this is the fastest and best diet I've ever been on, but sometimes I want it to go even faster, so I can get back to living a normal life, but at the new me...if that makes any sense.

DdotT
02-04-2013, 11:15 AM
MochaLatteMom: 209/188/145; I'm 5'3
ddott: 167/161/135 and I'm 5'3

NewBride
02-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Hi Everyone!!

I started the diet on Saturday. So far so good!!! I find it a bit difficult to wait until 12pm to eat, but I will hang in there. I enjoy my veggie days the best because I feel like I'm eating a real meal and not snacking, which is how I feel on my milk days. As you can see by my goals, I have a long way to go, but I am determined. I would like to reach my second mini goal (155) or around there by April. Do you guys think that is possible? I guess it will depend on how well I do on my first weigh in. My goal weight is flexible depending on how I look and feel.

Good Luck Everyone!!

Ht: 5'1
SW: 187- 2/1/13

Mini Goal 1: 167

Mini Goal 2: 155

Mini Goal 3: 145

Mini Goal 4: 135

GW: 118-130

SlimingWishes13
02-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Ok, 1 week down and I lost 11lbs...

Wishing everyone a great week.

Justlisten3-226/162/150 and I'm 5'7
beccertink424- 212/188/149 and I'm 5'3
Slimingwishes13 -222/211/175* and I'm 5'7

*(I set my goal at a higher weight, but ideally my goal is 150)

SlimingWishes13
02-04-2013, 01:39 PM
NewBride...welcome, and I love the idea of mini-goals!

I think in the back of my mind that this will help me in achieving my ultimate goal! So let me see:

Mini-goal 1: to be under 200lbs

Mini-goal 2: 185 (as my lowest weight in the last few years has been 187, so I would like to be below that)

Mini-goal 3: 175

Mini-goal 4: 160

GW: 150

157to110
02-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Congratulations, Slimmingwishes! 11 lbs is awesome!
I am thinking of joining today.. but not sure if I should try to start the diet regimen or get the beads too.. I am a little apprehensive about the beads as I have thyroid and diabetic conditions! But it is really encouraging to see the wonderful progress everyone here is making.

SlimingWishes13
02-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Does anyone know if I can correct the spelling of my username? If so, how do I do it? LOL

DdotT
02-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Slimmingwishes - congrats! down 11 lbs in a week that's awesome! :)

newbride- I also love the mini goal idea. I've broken mine down into ten lb. mini goals, each 10 lbs I lose I plan to treat myself to something that isn't food related, like a new workout tanktop, lipstick, pair of shoes, etc. I've always been the type to celebrate my achievements with sweets or a big dinner out, so I'm trying to do something different and healthy.

I just said "no thanks" to some cupcakes at work, feeling very good about it, and hiding in my office now chugging water and doing my breathing ... :carrot:

keep it up everyone!

NewBride
02-04-2013, 03:59 PM
dDotT- Rewarding yourself with something non food related is a great idea!! I think I might do that as well. I would love to be at your weight right now!! With this dioet plan do you think I could get down to the 150s by April?

Right now, I am enjoying a grande misto from Starbucks- half coffee and half whole milk with sugar free vanilla syrup. Yumm!!

Slimminwishes-Good Job on 11 pounds gone forever!!

Ht: 5'1
SW: 187
Mini GW 1: 167

DdotT
02-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Newbride - I would ask your counselor, or wait to see how much you lose with your first set of beads and use that number to estimate how fast you're losing.

I think it really depends on how strict you are (not cheating at all ever, which is tough) and your metabolism. AW guarantees you can lose 15lb per month with absolutely no cheating, so your April mini goal could be possible, but don't put too much pressure on yourself

MochaLatteMom
02-05-2013, 02:54 PM
I've been doing some thinking about this diet and have learned alot about myself while on it. I have never stuck to a diet for this long before. Usually, I would go a week, then I just wouldnt be able to handle it mentally, then I would cheat. Being on this diet helped me to realize that I had a sugar addiction and I was just eating way too much with no limits or discipline. I mean, compared to this diet, South Beach looks really doable to me now. I am considering sticking on this until I make it down to 175 (since I already purchased my 3 sets of beads), then switching. I think I am in a different mind frame now to be able to handle it, so I will see. But in the meanwhile, I am sticking to this diet and very proud of my progress thus far. Happy dieting everyone!!!!

justlisten3
02-05-2013, 04:07 PM
So I think my body is playing with me... I was 163.4 on Saturday, 162.8 on Sunday which I cheated but not to badly but enough to feel guilty and to have my stomach hurt, back up to 163.4 on Monday and today I weighed in at 161.4!!!! I was sure I was going to be stuck for a few days since I cheated!! I'm using this as a fluke and one time thing, don't want to get into the habit of cheating and thinking ill still lose. How is everyone else effected on the scale after cheating?

Ms130
02-05-2013, 05:04 PM
I was 144 on Thursday. I was so happy my next two days were milk. I cheated on my first milk day and had a meal on the 2nd one.i was 146. I did two milk days after that. I am 145 today.
I lost 5 days :(
This diet is not worth cheating.
If you have the urge then having a protein based meal once in two seams or once in a month is not bad.
I feel this way even though I loose few days, but I am more motivated and controlled on my "diet" days.
I have 16 lbs to go. Even another 5 lbs will be awesome!!
Stay strong everyone!!
This is soooooo worth it.
I have lost 24 lbs in the past 8 wks.
Had cheated throughout in 3 wks of Jan.
I am happy and so looking forward to end of Feb.
Hoo hoo

NewBride
02-05-2013, 07:25 PM
dDotT- Thanks for the advice. I will definitely ask when I go for my first weigh in.

Has anyone tried exercising on the program? I asked my doctor who administers the beads and he says that it is fine to do so, but I haven't had much energy. I really would like to, so that I can lose weight and inches faster.

Good Luck!!

love yourself first
02-06-2013, 07:31 AM
what the heck...2 veggie days and 1 milk and the scale. has. not. budged. not up(like usual on veggie days, usually a slight increase) but not down after the first milk day either. :(

wah.

curley999
02-06-2013, 02:17 PM
So glad I found this site for info and support. Today is my first day on the program...Milk day #1 and I expect to be hungry later but so far so good! Anyone worry that the beads arent placed right? anyway to be sure they are definitly working?

ANiceChianti
02-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Curley - They say the pressure points at which the beads are placed are dime-sized, so they don't have to be completely even to still work. If they are helping to supress your hunger, then you did it right. Good luck!

So, today was my first weigh-in since my little "break," and I'm down 10.1 lbs! :cb:

Can't wait to lose as much weight as possible by springtime.

Ms130
02-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Lost 4 lbs as per today's weigh in.
Excited!!
My doctor said 138 would be a food goal for me before I start transistion. My prior goal was 130. I was thinking one more bead session. But I think I should loose 8 lbs by 18th. (Actually not sure, I am planning to have a meal on valentines day....
Lets see..
Fingers crossed!!
That would be 30 lbs in 2 months.
Where and how else could his have been possible!
This is a great program for people who want to loose less or who want to loose more lbs...
Excited about starting 2 milk days.

Also I came to know that I you drink 8oz of water every hour, you would loose better / more weight.

I can't do every hour, but 2-3 glass water every 2 hours is still doable. Wow!! That means whenever you are rubbing the beads, you can remind yourself of drinking the water!!

I have one question for you guys.
Lemon / lime in water, is it allowed? 24/7 in milk and veggie days?

Beccertink424
02-07-2013, 12:13 PM
I think the lemon/ lime concentrate (true lemon) is allowed any time. I've lately been putting a tea bag in my cold water and two Splenda...any berry flavor but maybe you could try a lemon tea bag.

mashuta
02-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Hi all! This is my second time on the bead diet. Was on it in 2011. Lost 53 lbs of post-pregnancy weight (180 to 127) in 2 1/2 months. Now starting again after another pregnancy.

I started on Monday weighing 175 (I am 5'2). Now finishing up my 2nd veggie day. So far 7 lbs lost :). Can't wait till the clothing starts being looser!

Really happy I found this group. :D

I am also doing this bead-free this time. Lets see what happens.

Ms130
02-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Beccertink424 : that's a good idea for flavor. In this cold weather, plain water just was not going in and that too 70 ounces - 8-10 glasses.
My doctor said if you are deligent with your water you will see a difference in the rate of your weight loss..
I have 2-3 weeks to go I am so excited...to be going into transistion.
Han in there guys...it is so worth it.

curley999
02-08-2013, 11:32 AM
I am on Day3, Veggie day #1 and I am soo excited to eat food in a few hours. Surprisingly I got thru the milk days easier then I expected and the scale is down 4 lbs!!! I dont have cravings but my stomach is definitly empty and I feel hungry in the early morning and late evening....

Anyone have any favorite recipes to share? Today Im have spagetti squash and tomato. The walden farms syrups where the only thing to make the milk days bearable!

larumanie
02-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Hi everyone I started on wed at the LI office
I started on tuesday night weighing 273.6
thurs morning 269.5
friday morning 265.6
wow and I am not hungry
any tips?
could I get to like 220 by May?
anyone here lost 50lbs or more
thanks

ANiceChianti
02-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Hi Larumanie. I've lost 52 lbs. so far. I started in October, but was not following the diet at all for pretty much all of January and half of December. So this 52 lbs. came off in about 3 months. I think it's reasonable that you could reach goal by May.

Ms130
02-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Where's everyone?
Has everyone noticed decrease in the weight by 1-2 lbs in the milk days(141)and increase in the veggie days by 2-3 (144)lbs?
It's my second veggie day today. Can't wait to finish my 2 milk days. I know I lose the 2-3 (141) lbs but it will bring me back to my original weight. I have not cheated, except for 3 popcorn :(
Can't wait for it to show 138-139..
My new goal of 138 was given by my doctor.
My next weigh in is on 15 or 18th.
Plus I wanted to have a meal on the valentine day..
:( need to be really really strong this weak. But don't want to be obsessed of it..to the extent of it bothering me and me getting a migraine..

justlisten3
02-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Hi everyone!!! Had a really tough week after cheating for the first time but I haven't since then. I'm officially down to 160 :) which was my original accuweight goal. This means that I'm officially in a healthy weight range and no longer overweight! I can finally say this for the first time in my life and it's amazing!

I hope everyone enjoys their week and Valentines Day.. I'm asking for an edible arrangements ;)!

Beccertink424
02-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Yay justlisten ;) I'm so proud of you Liz! Your amazing and an inspiration to us all!

Ms130
02-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Justlisten23 : congratulations!!

ANiceChianti : 52 lbs in 3 months is commendable.

Larumanie : 53 lbs in 3.5 minus is doable. Don't have many cheat days. Drink a lot of water. 8 oz every hour you are awake. If possible sleep early. Get at least 6-8 hours of undisturbed sleep(if you can)
Walking or just making sure you have done 10,000 steps on a pedometer helps.

I have 6 lbs to go till my transistion. My weigh in is on the 18.

larumanie
02-11-2013, 02:56 PM
I can enjoy my latte and I actually love yogurt
The veggie days I miss my milk with coffee
I know I should have not weighed myself but I couldnt help myself
Start was 273.6 on 2/5
264.4 on 2/11
Total 9.4 :carrot:amazing I am not even thinking about it being hard I just have to do this:carrot:

larumanie
02-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi guys how is everyone doing?
Today is a veggie day and am having a mushroom grilled
not hungry or cranky just a little weak today anyone else
does it go away
I weighed myself and I am 262.8 OMG
I hope this continues

I just have a question for those who do it from home how accurate is the placement
I have a picture but I dont know if my husband will get it in the right spot
Also if dont change the beads in 9 days and it is 10 days is that ok?

157to110
02-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Congratulations, Larumanie! MS130, JustListen3, Beccertink424, ANiceChianti, mashuta, curley999 and anyone else I missed! :)

I am going to the Clark office tomorrow for my 1st set of beads.... Any tips from you as you have all done so well on this regimen!!!

MS130, I am in the Princeton area. Do you use an office in Central Jersey..

curley999
02-12-2013, 04:15 PM
So I am on day 7 and happy to have a veggie day again and eat food. The scale is down 8.5lbs which is really the only thing keeping me motivated. I find the milk days really hard. Especially the mornings and evenings. I even feel a bit weak at times and I hope this diet doesnt cause you to loss muscle tone instead of fat. But overall I am commited to sticking it out for a while.
Does anyone else feel weak at times? or maybe it is just an adjustment in the beginning?

ANiceChianti
02-12-2013, 07:34 PM
157to110 - Just stick with it. And no matter what, don't cheat! I cheated a bit last Thursday, and I haven't been able to get back on track in almost a week! It's so not worth it.

Curley - I felt like that the first ftwo weeks during detox. It will go away, and you will feel good!

Ms130
02-13-2013, 01:03 AM
Curley999, larumanie : hang in there. Derive motivation from the way how your clothes fit and of course the scale!! But that will ONLY happen if you don't cheat.

157to110 : yes I do go to Clark office. My suggestion would be to go with a notepad with all the questions. I find the doctor always in a rush. 110 is a very less weight. What's your height?

Ms130
02-13-2013, 01:07 AM
I have a question for all who have completed the program :

Was the last 8-10 lbs a big struggle for you??

In the past one week I have just lost 2 lbs.

I wanted to have a nice meal on valentines but now I feel I might be postponing my date of completion by one more week..

I have just 7 lbs according to me (135) and 4 lbs (138) according to my doctor.

love yourself first
02-13-2013, 08:31 AM
Saturday 2/9. 178.2
Tuesday. 2/12. 173.0
Wednesday. 2/13. 171.6

It's working!!! Finally, finally found my groove again. I feel great. I feel strong. Hoping to be under 170 by Saturdays 1 week weigh in. First mini goal, then onto blasting through the 160's....
I haven't cheated, and it shows. Since August (2nd time on diet) I have started and stopped sooooo many times bc I would sabotage myself, and I started to think my body wasn't going to respond. But I was wrong!!!
I started drinking 1 gallon of water a day... I think that's helping too!!! I am doing light cardio mon through fri and taking the weekends off from the gym.
So psyched!
Jen
178.2/171.6/149

justlisten3
02-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Hey everyone!! Congrats on staying on track :)!! I went to get my beads changed in the New City office last night, 7 lbs to go!!! I'm doing one more week on basic and then starting transition. I think it's best for me based on travel, money and school. I'm doing special protocol today for my boyfriend and I's own Valentine's Day :)

Question - does anyone do light cardio on milk days? How does it affect you?

Thanks!!

SlimingWishes13
02-13-2013, 02:11 PM
Well, 3 lbs this week...so bad this weekend, I cheated on Sunday, and it totally shows on the scale. Praying for a better week!

congrats Justlisten/love yourself/MS130!...you ladies are doing amazing!

love yourself first
02-13-2013, 02:20 PM
Slimming! 3 pound loss is better than a 3 pound gain. As long as the scaleeeee movesssss downnnnnnn!!!!!

Just! Ahhhh I'm living vicariously through you dreaming of 7 more pounds left!!!
How much do you guys think you can lose on transition??? Also, since I do t actually go to the office, was wondering if anyone could give me some more details on transition??

Jen

SlimingWishes13
02-13-2013, 04:16 PM
Thank you...hoping for a better week!

Does anyone know where I can find un-sweetened coconut flakes?

Been to 2 stores and no luck.

157to110
02-13-2013, 05:15 PM
My 1st set of beads today! Doc started me with a veggie day today and then 2 milk days to follow. So far, so good....40 some lbs. to go!

Have a great day everyone!

ANiceChianti
02-13-2013, 05:33 PM
SlimmingWishes, try a natural foods store like Whole Foods, Wild by Nature, or a small local health food shop.

Ms130
02-14-2013, 12:11 AM
Jen, you and I have the same goal.

7 lbs more to go

Rather just 7 lbs more to go...

Ms130
02-14-2013, 12:12 AM
Jen, when is your next weigh in?

Mine is either Friday if I am able or on Monday.

love yourself first
02-15-2013, 08:25 AM
ms! yes we do have the same goal!! i'm pulling for you this week! sadly, i caved and ate a few pieces of chocolate yesterday for valentines day but i am not going to let that bring me down as usual. today, woke up and re grouping and getting right back on track. tomorrow is weigh in day and going to focus on the weekly loss rather than a slight gain that i might see on the scale today. only thing tha sucks is that today is veggie day 1. that usually doesnt do much for me on the scale.
jen
ps - im in cNJ too...manalapan, where are you???

larumanie
02-15-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi All have a great weekend and keep up the awesome work
On milk day love my lattes
today was 259.4
Good bye 260's hello 250's at least for a little bit

157to110
02-15-2013, 05:26 PM
Congratulations, larumanie: that is awesome! the 60s really flew by for u!
Love Yourself First: Isn't it great to see the numbers drop!

It is my 3rd day today, so far no BLTs. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies! There were 4 big pies of pizza at my work today in the lunch room, but I did not fall! Ordinarily, I would have gone for a slice (or 2)! but trying to hang in there! hopefully the scale will help! I do not feel like I have lost any weight yet though, and my scale at home is kinda funny. Depending on which way I lean, it goes +- 4 lbs. which does not help!

Have a great holiday weekend and stay strong!

love yourself first
02-16-2013, 08:45 AM
so this morning is weigh in day. after my valentine day cheat, i am down 5.4 pounds for the week. eh...i'll take it... after cheat it was a veggie day, which never really shows a big loss on the scale. HAVE TO FOCUS ON THE WEEKLY LOSS. why is this soooooo hard? i want to see daily results and its just not going to happen. this diet is quick enough, i realize that....i guess the torture of not eating makes me feel deserving of that darn scale going down!!!!!!!!!!!!

so onto a new week. hoping for another 5 pounds for week 2 putting me over the 10 lb mark.

hows everyone else doing??

jen

ms>> did you weigh friday??

Ms130
02-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Jen : I didn't get to go on Friday. I will go on Monday. I should be around 140-142. My goal is 135. So maybe another session will I go for transistion. My doctor wants to transistion at 138.
So how much more do you have to lose?
I go to Clark and live in Woodbridge.
How has your journey been? Where and when did you start?
I am excited to start the transistion !!

Annleslie
02-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Has ANYONE found any supporting evidence for only eating between noon and 6 PM? The site just doesn't explain this well enough and I can't find a single doctor, nutritionist or biochemist who has EVER heard of the body ONLY searching for nutrition between THOSE hours of the day.

justlisten3
02-18-2013, 12:00 PM
I'm not sure about that but I am careful not to eat outside of those hours. I have kind of messed up that past 2 veggie days and it has made me nervous for cheating on transition!! I'm going to own up to it and realize I was weak around my time of the month and the chocolate craving got the best of me.

Here's to 2 perfect milk days!!! Who's with me? Need the support!!!! Starting transition on Wednesday and I'm nervous now!

Ms130
02-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Jen : I did go for my weigh in today. I was 142. 4 more lbs to go till my 138lbs and then I start my transistion.
How come you start your transistion prior to your goal?

On the other note, I messed up big time today. It's my veggie day and I had a grilled chicken south west salad at McDonald's, a coffee and hash browns. And also 4 Hershey kisses. It was not something I have ever done in the past two months that I am on this diet...

Lookin forward to two milk days now..

:)

Beccertink424
02-18-2013, 07:15 PM
Liz!! I'm so happy for you starting transition. After a small mess up on vday I am hoping didn't mess me up to badly... I am going to try to go a month without cheating. I'd like to skip st Patrick's day all together. I really wanted to be transitioning for my birthday at the end of April and I know that wont happen if I cheat again.
-Ms130, at least you got the cheating out of your system and your moving on! You are so close to your goal. I'm excited for everyone starting transition soon and I really want to know more about it so keep us informed!! Do you get breakfast? lol sorry I'm nosey!
-becca

Ms130
02-18-2013, 11:34 PM
Becca : I have no clue about the transistion! I know you pay for beads only in the first visit of transition and after that there's no payment. I doubt Ty would even schedule a followup. I have no clue.

I am 5'4 and active what should my goal be. I was thinking 130. But my doctor said to transistion at 138. Hopefully by next Wednesday at my weighin I would be 138. For me, it's been, 3-4 lbs of weight loss per weighin in the past few weigh ins.

Also wanted to share some great numbers with you guys. I have been doing exercise 2-3 a week for the past 3 months. I have been on accuweight for past 2 months.

These are my inches lost..

Neck - .75
Shoulders : 2.0
Chest : 2.75
Abdomen : 9
Waist : 4.5
Hips : 4.5
Bicep : .25
Forearm : 1.75
Thigh : 7.75
Knee : 2.75
Calf : 2.25
BMI : 3.9 (from overweight 28.3 to healthy 24.4)
My lean body mass has increased from 108 to 112lbs
My fat mass has reduced to 21.1 from 34

Becca, that was the reason of the cheat today!! I meant a little celebration today...

But no more cheat days for me for one week now..

Beccertink424
02-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Can anyone pm me a picture of what the bead placement paper looks like on the long distance program. My mom was interested in doing it but she doesn't understand how she'll know where to put the beads.

larumanie
02-20-2013, 12:52 PM
hi everybody how is going for all you this week?
Yesterday was my first weigh in at the doctor I am done 14.5lbs in 2 weeks I havent cheated and dont even eat jello or chew gum or have candy I drink water like crazy but the scale hasnt moved since Sunday?
I keep rubbing the beads and hope this will change as I am getting discouraged

UrbanHavok
02-21-2013, 12:07 PM
hi everybody how is going for all you this week?
Yesterday was my first weigh in at the doctor I am done 14.5lbs in 2 weeks I havent cheated and dont even eat jello or chew gum or have candy I drink water like crazy but the scale hasnt moved since Sunday?
I keep rubbing the beads and hope this will change as I am getting discouraged

Hi,

I'm new to this site and to the beads, I've been on them since Saturday (2/16) and I have lost 8 lbs so far, I'm super amped. :carrot: I can't stop thinking about cheese though I miss it. these cravings are kicking my butt :(

jlro
02-21-2013, 09:36 PM
8lbs in a few days is awesome! I am new to the site as well. I started 2/15 first weigh in today and down 7lbs. No cheating. The way I think is 14 more days of this and my mind will have new eating habits. I miss substance! Hate milk, but thin does feel so good. Thats why we are all doing this.

Best to you all:)

Shylou
02-22-2013, 02:24 PM
Hi I am New. I tried the diet last year and wanted to really get back into it this year. I am very motivated. I am doing it without the beads.

I have found that i spend the morning and night thinking about food yet once it hits 12 and i able to eat/drink i just don't want to anymore. such is life.

Anyway been doing it since 2/15 and down 6.4lbs:carrot::carrot::carrot:.

Curious as to how everyone deals with their montly cycles/cravings and what type of weight loss do you have during that week.

curley999
02-22-2013, 04:53 PM
Glad to read so much positive losses!! I am finally out of the first 2 weeks and starting to feel better and not as tired, and milk days are a little easier to handle. Last weekend was a challenge as I got sick and cheated a little out of laziness really. Unfortunately the cheat, medication and PMS seems to have set me back this week. So far my loss is 11.5lbs for about 16 days, hopefully it picks back up as Im back on track! The weekends are always the hardest!

ANiceChianti
02-22-2013, 06:43 PM
Hi there. Weighed in yesterday, and I am down a total of 61.4 lbs so far! I'm very excited!

Tomorrow is the Science Olympiad competition, and I know it will have to be a cheat day. We'll be leaving home at 5:30 am, and probably not getting home until after 6 pm. No access to a fridge or microwave, or anything (and I just can't survive on cold veggies when the weather is so frigid, and some of these events will be outside). No worries, just gonna have a perfect couple of milk days afterward, and then on from there. I'm actually looking forward to having some chips tomorrow (though I have to be careful not to overdo it).

jlro
02-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Going towards the end of my first week I began to cycle, and the cravings were horrible. My mind wanted to eat everything! But I bought some hard sugar free candies, and had those. Just fight the urge. Good luck

justlisten3
02-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Hope everyone is doing great and welcome new accuweighters!!!! I started transition and it's going good so far :) any other transitioners right now?

Ms130
02-23-2013, 02:01 PM
Justlisten3 : hats wonderful. I will be starting my transistion this Wednesday. I am going to a very very bad diahrea since morning. The only good thing is I have lost 4 lbs since morning. Hopefully it's gone for good. So I have reached my goal of 136 lbs( the weight shows 138 in the office wih the clothes on. :))

Could you pls tell me about your transition. What is it and how is it going? I know it is different for different people. But would love to know all you can share. Thankyou

love yourself first
02-23-2013, 04:14 PM
hi all! i am moving along here...scale is going down, not as fast as i would like it to....but moving in the right direction...lets see...since my last weigh in (the 16th) and a vday cheat, i got back on the wagon immediately and after my weigh in and loss, i cheated again. sooo mad at myself, actually pissed and REALLY thought about the spring and summer...i did a lot of self talk and re motivated myself and realized that once april and may get here....its too late!!!! i love that time of year, shedding clothes, going to the park, looking and FEELING good....so i picked myself up and brushed my self off and started again. its been going good since thursday and here's my stats
thursday 177.4
friday 176.0
saturday 173.6
i reallllly wanna be under 170 by tuesday, my next day of work bc i have a certain dress i wanna wear. and if i had my way, i will be 167 by thursday. i know its doable, drinking lots of water and seriously no BLT's. NONE!!
gosh, this is such a mentally challenging program. but ya cant argue with the results!!! i had a litttllle moment of "maybe i should just get the darn beads once and for all," i KNOW they would benefit, but i have done this before out of pure mental fight without them, i know i can do it. so thats me for now...
ms and listen, i would LOVE to know lots about your transition bc thats where i effed up last time!!! give us some details!!
also, ms you start transition before goal bc you will still be losing on transition, just not AS fast...
and listen, my hubby grew up in woodbridge and works for the township now...haha small world!

jen

jlro
02-23-2013, 04:24 PM
a yummy discovery for milk day...Yogurt with walden farms caramel and cinnamon. Surprisingly good :-)

love yourself first
02-24-2013, 08:43 AM
whats your typical pattern of weight loss...i HATE weighing after my first veggie day....its usually the EXACT same or up .1

makes me MAD!!!!!!!!!!

2nd veggie day yields a small loss, then 1st milk is usually a good 2pound loss....

whats yours??

elle43
02-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Would it be possible to do the veggie /fruits during the week, then to only do the milk only on the weekends or vice versa ? Has anyone ever done this ?

Porthardygurl
02-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Hello Everyone..

Well... i looked at the Bead Diet awhile back and tried it for one day..not even a full day and wasnt ready to embark on something that seemed so difficult. I was immature and not ready to try something that looked hard...But here i am now..at 27 years and definitly still morbidly obese and in need of a life changing diet. I have been scanning through the posts and I am ready to start tommorow with milk days...I bought some sugar free raspberry syrup to make some italian soda type drinks using sparkling water and sugar free syrup and milk. Im quite excited. I actually chose this diet without even thinking about the weight loss at first..I was looking for some kind of "fast" that would help me to love veggies because i have hated my veggies for a long time and i need to learn to love them. I have a daughter who doesnt eat veggies and i want to get her to eat and like veggies too..so i went and looked through lots of the recipes and decided i am committing to 40 days of doing this bead diet. At the end of 40 days I hope to be loving my veggies, getting good at new recipes and losing weight...if it works out.. i will be commited to another 40 days..Im just taking it 40 days at a time..

So here i am! Hello!

Ms130
02-24-2013, 06:50 PM
The scale shows 135 lbs
I am so proud of myself and proud of each and everyone who has made a decision to look fabulous thesis spring / summer
Hang in there guys.
It's so worth it.

love yourself first
02-24-2013, 07:30 PM
I want to eat turkey and mashed potatoes with my family!!!! But instead, I'll enjoy a yummy glass. Of. Water. Yay

justlisten3
02-24-2013, 10:11 PM
Ms - Congrats!! It has been good so far, I need to keep on track though :( and I have been going to the gym for every non-milk day. I find out on Tuesday what I can add, although last time I went on I added 2 slices of bread a week and 3 oz of cheese a day. It is different for everyone though. Tomorrow is another big salad with chicken and low cal dressing day and then Tuesday and Wednesday are my designated milk days :)

UrbanHavok
02-25-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi I am New. I tried the diet last year and wanted to really get back into it this year. I am very motivated. I am doing it without the beads.

I have found that i spend the morning and night thinking about food yet once it hits 12 and i able to eat/drink i just don't want to anymore. such is life.

Anyway been doing it since 2/15 and down 6.4lbs:carrot::carrot::carrot:.

Curious as to how everyone deals with their montly cycles/cravings and what type of weight loss do you have during that week.

Shylou I am going through this very thing right now. Cheating was so hard and I did end up caving and eating some chocolate (It was the most intense chocolate craving I've ever had). But after that any time I had a craving I would rotate my beads and think about the 2-piece I'm getting for this summer ;) hang in there!!

UrbanHavok
02-25-2013, 11:26 AM
I want to eat turkey and mashed potatoes with my family!!!! But instead, I'll enjoy a yummy glass. Of. Water. Yay

This was me all weekend, I still have to cook for the hubby. Friday night meatball n gravy, with mashed potatoes. Saturday he got KCS and yesterday it was Caribbean food from a local spot we love. I sat next to him with a yummy glass of water too. It was soo tough!!! But worth it, I'm finally under 170@ :carrot::carrot: and my hubby said he can already see the difference.

Shylou
02-25-2013, 05:12 PM
Sunday seems to be my bad day I cheated badly yesterday. And the scale showed a 2lb gain. Backon track today. :(

larumanie
02-25-2013, 07:31 PM
ohhh lord everything was going so great and then I had a party at my home on Sat. so I messed up and then Sunday I had so many leftovers that I cheated again and then today my son was sick and I wasnt home I was back and forth with him to the doctor again no excuses no excuses I AM A LOSER
That is it I am at my lowest point....
TOMORROW back on track back on track

Porthardygurl
02-25-2013, 09:59 PM
Hi everyone..well..its the end of my first day on the bead diet..it was torture at times..mainly the smells from the mall and my hubby cooking..It made me feel hungrier.. I used some sugar free jello to make my plain yogurt taste good..

By the way...We dont carry 3% yogurt..we only carry 2% and then 6% and 10%
So do you think the 2% is okay since we dont have 3%?

Dont know how im going to survive the nighttime munchies except to drink lots of water..

Shylou
02-26-2013, 09:34 AM
Hi everyone..well..its the end of my first day on the bead diet..it was torture at times..mainly the smells from the mall and my hubby cooking..It made me feel hungrier.. I used some sugar free jello to make my plain yogurt taste good..

By the way...We dont carry 3% yogurt..we only carry 2% and then 6% and 10%
So do you think the 2% is okay since we dont have 3%?

Dont know how im going to survive the nighttime munchies except to drink lots of water..

Do you have a whole food type store near you...I have found the whole milk yogurts there. The paperwork I have specifically says whole milk no skim and 2%.

I don't like yogurt so I make a lot of milk shakes. Xyanthum gum is awesome in that it expands the shake from a little to a lot.

Shylou
02-26-2013, 09:37 AM
I think I need a new scale. I weighrd myself this morning and got like 4 different readings...I just went with the highest one...I hate that :(

larumanie
02-26-2013, 12:23 PM
back on track awesome feeling it is almost 12 and I can have a coffee with milk

No more exceptions

MAY 14 I am on the plane got to make it count
Plus June 15 my brothers wedding
Aug 10 my childhood best friends wedding and everyone who I know will be there wouldnt it be nice to wear a dress that a 30 year old would wear not what my grandma would have worn
VENT over thanks ladies
Good luck all

Porthardygurl
02-26-2013, 02:00 PM
Shylou..try taking the battery out of the scale to recalibrate it or change the setting...if its one without a battery then you should set the scale to absolute zero to calibrate...i have a hattery one and by taking the battery out and then putting it hack in it seems to go back to normal.

curley999
02-26-2013, 05:41 PM
I just started bead set 3 and am down 13.5 pounds! I was hoping we could all share some of favorite foods, I feel like I eat the same things over and over!

Milk days:
-Hot Chocolate (Milk with walden famrs chocolate)
-Milkshake (Milk with walden farms strawberry and ice)
-Yogurt with any combo of splenda, vanilla, cinnamon, walden farms strawberry
-Yogurt blended with already set jello and reset

Veggie Days:
-Plantain chips (baked with salt) and guacamole (mashed avacado mixed fresh salsa)
-Butternut Squash "Fries" baked with salt, cinnamon and chili powder
-Spagetti Squash with diced tomato and diced zuchini
- Im waiting on an order of miracle noddles to mixed with walden farms peanut butter to make 'chinese cold noodles and sesame sauce'
- I love all fruit, I just wish we could have more then two!

This is all I got, not much variety, but I dont like steamed veggies too much.

Please share your go to foods!!! :)

larumanie
02-27-2013, 11:17 AM
portabella mushroom with a little salt in the toaster oven
sautered peppers with onion and garlic
chopped zucchini with garlic onion and tomatoe salt pepper parsley and hot pepper flakes
quickly boil green beans and then frying pan with garlic and salt

soup with all vegatables and then crushed tomatoes

cauliflower with herbs broiled

brussed sprouts broiled with salt and pepper

shish ke bob onion mushroom zucchini peppers

Porthardygurl
02-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Well i made it through my second day and I am now on a Veggie/Fruit day...Mmmm... I had 1/2 cup of pineapple and 1/2 cup of strawberries for breaky and then mid morning snack was 1/2 cup of strawberry and 1/2 cup of pineapple...What a treat!! So in total: 2 cups of fruit=2 fruits for the day.
For veggies today Im having homeade squash soup with onion in it and spices and garlic and herbs and veggie broth. YUM!! Makes waiting the two days worth the while.

Oh yah.. 2 days done..weighed myself... Im down 6.8 pounds in two days. Yay me!!

How is everyone else doing?

Shylou
02-28-2013, 09:53 AM
That one day of cheating has really set me back :(. I am down a total of 8.4. Should have been down at least 12lbs by now. Going to try to start putting in some cardio work this upcoming week.

favorite meals

Milk days - i try to get my 20oz in but mostly its about 16oz
milk/diet chocolate soda by zoya (90% of the time)
milk a spoonful of yogurt, nutmeg, cinnomin and either Davinci sugar free banana or white chocolate syrup ice cubes and blend

veggie days

soup - spinach mushrooms water chestnuts, carrots, string beans (mix varieties)onions peppers diced tomatoes and goya chicken/veggie seasoning packets

freash butternut squash sauteed with loads of onions and garlic and goya seasoning

steamed cabbage with steamed carrots and chayote squash onions and garlic (goya seasoning for taste

roasted eggplant

Plaintain falafeels(from the website)

larumanie
03-01-2013, 10:55 AM
back on track and added exercise its coming off amazingly yipppeee how is everyone else doing

Ms130
03-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Doing my transition! 3rd day today.
Loving it...
It's 5 veggie and 2 milk for me
I miss my milk days though.

UrbanHavok
03-01-2013, 02:50 PM
I had my first weigh-in on Wednesday since starting the beads. I lost 10lbs and a total of 12.5 inches (5 inches being around my stomach) O_O I am so amped about this!! My next weigh in is the 2nd week of March. I'm starting to lose momentum though, my job has been insanely busy and it's making me exhausted and unmotivated...bleh... Being on here definitely helps.

Porthardygurl
03-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Well its day 5 and I am down 9 pounds..now onto 2 milk days.. Last night I had an amazing dinner!

Raw Jicama slices with homemade guacamole(just veggies, no oil) and baby zucchini raw

I also had 1 cup of pineaple and 1 cup of strawberries!!! mmmm! Love those veggie days

Onto day 6...

love yourself first
03-02-2013, 08:00 AM
hi! don't ask! been a rough go of it but managed to stay "on track" and NOT gain.....which is good. not a huge loss either this week, but it's ok. i'm back on the wagon and doing well. today is veggie day # 2 and im sooo psyched that when i got on the scale today i actually lost .4.......i'm still waiting to hear about your weight loss patterns....im anxious to hear how your body responds to the different days!! im a little loss milk 1 big loss milk day 2 and usually a slight increase on veggie days....

my favorite thing to eat on veggie days is cucumber slices with avocado and tomato spread. yummmmm! otherwise im boring and dont do recipes.
jen

177.8/171.4/149

Porthardygurl
03-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Day 6 here...Have lost 9.8 pounds in 6 days! Woot!... Im on day 2 of milk...last night was rough..felt hungry when trying to go to bed..sigh...

My losses.. seem to be even at the moment..I havent had a gain on veggie days at all..its been a steady loss every single day..I lose equally on both though..so its good..

We are allowed carrots right?

jlro
03-02-2013, 06:52 PM
I think I may be the only one not weighing daily. I don't own a scale, I think this probably added to my problem in the first place. I am down 10lbs in two weeks. Had a set back during my second week, but recovered and now feel re-focused.

Veggie days I love salad and adding hearty veggies like mushrooms, and avocado slices and salt and pepper, and for milk days a super wammy latte with caramel and yogurt cinnamon swirl.

Not hungry at all, but I miss substance, I'm yearning to eat a real meal again.....in time...Keep up the good work all!

curley999
03-02-2013, 11:17 PM
I've found my pattern to be down 2-3lbs on milk day 1 and then stay the same for milk day 2 and veggie day 1&2. Sometimes it fluctuates .5-1 lb here or there. I'm about 22 days in and it seems the loss has slowed down and milk days are still so hard. I feel really tired and weak and I really begin to doubt the plan. I just ordered 3 more sets of beads. I'm hoping I can stick it out...

Porthardygurl
03-03-2013, 01:06 AM
Are you taking any vitamins? And drinking tons of water? Cause i think the lack of both of those makes for a very weak and tired body..same with if your not eating all your veg

Shylou
03-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Last week as a dud. Finally showed a loss. total loss is 10.2 in 14 days. Veggie daytoday hope to stay on track

Porthardygurl
03-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Hello Everyone..Week 1 is coming to an end..its day 7 today and I have lost 11 pounds in 7 days!! woot!!!

Im finding milk days the hardest..not because I dont like milk, but because i find myself so much more hungry at night..and im rubbing my beads and its not helping...Its like rub rub rub rub ...and yesterday i downed about 4-5 litres of water...

Im just glad..today im going to have a small bannana with 1/2 cup of blueberries and 1/2 cup of strawberries for my fruit today..

Carrots with a little lemon and dill and a little "i cant believe its not butter"

This thread has gone rather quiet? Where is everyone?? Did i start doing the program when everyone else stopped or something??

Porthardygurl
03-04-2013, 03:11 PM
Have people given up on this diet program? Its awfully quiet..guess im the only crazy one for doing this.

curley999
03-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Last week I did perfect on the diet and didnt lose at all. Unfortunatly this affected me this weekend and I cheated and had a meal at a family get together. I felt sick afterwards and I am totally over it and back on track.But is it is so disappointing that it will delay any losses...

Today was veggie day #1 and I made butternut squash roasted with onions, galic, salt, pepper and cinnamon. It came out pretty good!

Shylou
03-04-2013, 07:15 PM
today is a milk day for me and i am so hungry. I realize that it is boredom hunger but i really want something with sustenance :(. I want to lose another 8lbs before i go on vacation at the end of next week. Think i will go to bed early :(

Porthardygurl
03-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Awww..Sorry to hear that you feel hungry.. i know how you feel..i get that way on milk days too...i do better hunger wise with veggie days.. However..bigger loss on milk days so look forward to a good weigh in. Bed is a great place for bored hungry people...that or a good book or a movie..

Sorry to hear of your distress Curley. I know what its like... i wanted to quit today..got sick of looking at my family's food. Felt so ..deprived? I think thats the word..sometimes i question whether skinny does taste better then food.

Shylou
03-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Down another 2.4 today. so sticking to my guns really worked yesterday. Today is another milk day. so hoping for another loss in the morning. yes i weigh everyday its the only way i can keep myself accountable and focused.

9lbs and i am at my pre pregnancy weight with my shaven't seen that weight in 5 years. so down a total of 14lbs in 18 days.:carrot:

hopefully i can lose this by next week. hoping to gain back only about 5lbs while i am on vacation. then back on track again

UrbanHavok
03-05-2013, 12:07 PM
I had such a terrible week I'm back up by 4 pounds. Today is a veggie day and all I can think about it sticky wings :( It isn't a complaint, but I'm having a really hard time staying on track. Help!!

Porthardygurl
03-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Urban- You CAN NOT gain 4 pounds over night..that means you would need a deficit of 3500 calories x 4 = 14,000... Are you telling me that you ate 14,000 calories in one day? If you are not drinking your water, then drink more.. I know its tough..heck..im having a hard time too but you have to keep at it..keep going my friend.. Keep a mental picture of where you want to be .. If you really must cheat...take one full day and night..eat whatever you want and call it a day..but then promise yourself to get back on track...dont cheat again...

A sick cycle of cheating goes like this: 1) You feel depressed or un-motivated or you feel like its not working... 2) You give up and eat something because why does it even matter anymore? 3) You eat the food, feel bad and feel worse then when you started. 4) You step on the scale and see a gain so you do it again because you feel horrible.

Point is: Try and stay positive..Im having a hard time staying positive and yes i would love to dig into some chicken right now with BBQ sauce but its not going to happen..it will once i lose weight..but i gotta stick with it now..

jlro
03-05-2013, 07:16 PM
AMEN porthardy. Thank you for those kind words of encouragement. I'm struggling a bit to this week too, but since I only lost 3lbs last week cause of cheating, I refuse to give in to the temptation. I want a sandwhich so bad! It's my vice, and I know it. Weigh in...two days....Best wishes gang. WE will do this.

Shylou
03-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Wednesday is going to be a cheat day for me :(. i will try and keep it within reason.

ordered groceries on line and the store gave me beef brisket that expires tomorrow. going to cook it up in the slow cooker with tons of veggies and eat it as lettuce wraps.

Going to go straight to milk on Thursday and Friday and drink tons of water.

UrbanHavok
03-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Urban- You CAN NOT gain 4 pounds over night..that means you would need a deficit of 3500 calories x 4 = 14,000... Are you telling me that you ate 14,000 calories in one day? If you are not drinking your water, then drink more.. I know its tough..heck..im having a hard time too but you have to keep at it..keep going my friend.. Keep a mental picture of where you want to be .. If you really must cheat...take one full day and night..eat whatever you want and call it a day..but then promise yourself to get back on track...dont cheat again...

A sick cycle of cheating goes like this: 1) You feel depressed or un-motivated or you feel like its not working... 2) You give up and eat something because why does it even matter anymore? 3) You eat the food, feel bad and feel worse then when you started. 4) You step on the scale and see a gain so you do it again because you feel horrible.

Point is: Try and stay positive..Im having a hard time staying positive and yes i would love to dig into some chicken right now with BBQ sauce but its not going to happen..it will once i lose weight..but i gotta stick with it now..

That definitely didn't happen over night. It had more to do with being...erm backed up. I recently had to include iron in my regiment and I haven't quite found the balance yet. It's also that and not sticking to my diet over the past week. Good news though, I've upped the fibers (more apples) and I'll definitely take the advice of staying positive. I've definitely had some cheating moments but I'm not hopeless. :D I won't step back on a scale until I get back on track fully. I'll weigh in again on Friday. The words of encouragement are much appreciated. :goodvibes

Shylou
03-08-2013, 07:11 AM
Cheating is so not worth it. Up two days in a row on milk days:-( .

Still staying focused though.

curley999
03-09-2013, 12:14 PM
After a cheat meal last Sunday I was back on track all week and down 8 lbs!!! The week prior I lost nothing so I think it was a delayed loss!! I am happy and hope to see more progress next week. The weekends are sooo hard for me to resist the urge to cheat :(

rebeccamuba
03-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Hello! New to 3 Fat Chicks as well as this diet. Day 1 and super excited...so far so good!

jlro
03-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Had a "special protocol" day. Didn't follow it to a tee but definitely enjoyed FOOD! Followed by two milk days, and I did weigh the day after and it was the same. I'm curious to see if that day slowed progress or stopped it at all. Hopeful to loose a few more this week. As the weeks progress, I see I have more special days coming up. YIKES, willpower and discipline. I think the two golden rules to this diet. Here's to the golden rules.

rebeccamuba
03-10-2013, 02:12 PM
So, I made it through my first day. I did weigh myself today and am down 4lbs. I'm fairly positive it's only really 2 since I ate out both meals on Friday but I am excited nonetheless!

I am honestly amazed at not feeling/experiencing any hunger. It's really sort of crazy!

How else is everyone else doing?

Shylou
03-11-2013, 07:49 AM
I am officially fighting the same 3 darn pounds. so aggravated.

rebeccamuba
03-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Hi Shylou... yes, fight the same 3 lbs is aggravating!!

Another day down, and on the milk rotation. This should be interesting! From other peoples reports, they tend to lose the most on milk days, so I'm interested to see what the scale says tomorrow.

Lost another lb and although I want to whine and b!tch about it, i will refrain.

Have a great start to everyone's week!

Shylou
03-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Looks like I'm going on vacation at 160 instead of the 155 I wanted. Hoping to only gain T while gone.

This last week has been rough.

rebeccamuba
03-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Good morning! on my 2nd milk day and I haven't been this excited for fruit and veggies, ever?! ha!

hope everyone else is doing well!

rebeccamuba
03-13-2013, 08:20 AM
Half way through the 1st cycle and back on veggies today!!!

i have roasted squash, bruschetta with avocado! can NOT wait!!!

would anyone be interested in emailing? i would love some more interaction.

curley999
03-14-2013, 05:47 PM
Hows everyone doing? I started bead set 5 today and I am surprised I made it this far! Offically 20 lbs in 36 days, and that was with 3 'cheats'

curley999
03-14-2013, 05:48 PM
Anyone come across any creative recipes using canned pumpkin? I need to try some new foods!

rebeccamuba
03-14-2013, 09:10 PM
Hi Curley! I emailed, but I can't message since I don't have enough posts yet...

Finished my 2nd day of veggies and I'll admit I'm relieved to be back on milk tomorrow. I'm not sure if my taste buds are dulled or what but nothing tastes as good as I remember it.

Had a rough day at work and that usually sends me for a tailspin but I don't even have the desire to binge. It's so weird... is it the beads?! Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Just wish my bowels would regulate. The cycle I seem to have picked up is at the end of my 2nd veggie day.

rebeccamuba
03-17-2013, 11:15 AM
finished another rotation of milk, and bummed to say i only lost 0.5 in the two milk days combined.

super excited to be having food again today! cauliflower fried rice for lunch and spaghetti squash with tomato sauce for dinner!

i have my weigh-in tomorrow for cycle 1 and i'm fairly positive it's about 11lbs.

Snowtopper
03-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Everyone seems to be having good results with this plan. Could someone tell me how it works. I'm very interested in doing this. How does one get started. This is the first time I've heard of this.

rebeccamuba
03-17-2013, 01:20 PM
1st attempt at cauliflower fried rice, not bad! definitely better than mashed cauliflower but i still have to do some tweaking.

however it definitely has the consistency of rice, although the cheese grater was a pain!, and you cant really taste that it's cauliflower. i taste more the peppers and the onions!

rebeccamuba
03-17-2013, 01:22 PM
hi snowstopper!

it's fairly easy, you only eat between 12pm-6pm. you alternate frut/veggie days with milk days. milk days you can have up to 20oz of full fat milk. every 2 hours you rub these micro balls behind your ears. 1 cycle lasts 10 days.

rebeccamuba
03-17-2013, 09:17 PM
alright so i finally made banana soft serve and either my bananas werent frozen enough or what, but it tasted more like pudding than ice cream. anyone else?

rebeccamuba
03-18-2013, 08:29 PM
ok...cycle 1 complete and i lost a total of 11 lbs. tomorrow starts cycle 2!

157to110
03-19-2013, 12:22 PM
11 lbs is a great! congrats! I completely fell off the wagon and am struggling to get back on the diet regimen.

Porthardygurl
03-19-2013, 04:31 PM
I will be back OP tommorow i think..i say i think..because my house has junk food in it and i dont want to start with junk food, however, i feel pretty grose eating all this processed crap at the moment..

Beccertink424
03-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Hey Rebeccamuba,
I never had any luck with banana ice cream but I love the cauliflower rice. I put it in the food processor for a minute and its soooo much easier.

I'm glad to see so many new people on the diet. I have been struggling with cheat days left and right but I am going to not cheat again until Easter hopefully. I know thats terrible but it is easier for me to plan cheat days than accidentally slip up. after that I am going to try to go cheat free until my birthday april 24th. we'll see. I have zero faith in making it anywhere near my goal weight by summer with the way I am cheating but hopefully I'll get there eventually and then I'll be skinny forever. I can dream can't I?
-Becca

love yourself first
03-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Here's my tale of woe...
Spent the last two weeks off plan, on purpose...
I decided that I needed to do something, anything, to snap my head out of the "cheat" cycle. So, I decided that I was going to eat clean, and drink water for 2 weeks. I managed to lose a pound, but more importantly I gained my psyche back. So last Tuesday I weighed myself, ate clean until Saturday and Sat I started back on milk. Weighed in this Tuesday and was down 3.4 pounds, and was happy with that. I am on day 5 of plan, now, so far so good. I am begging myself NOT to weigh every day but am finding it extremely difficult to not do it. That stupid number does damage to me!!!
I know that many of us do this diet for quick esults, but honestly, at this point if I can lose 3 pounds per week I will be EXTREMELY happy with that, because I will be at my goal weight before June. I HAVE to look long term here, cannot think I am going to see 1 to 2 pound weight losses every day. Its not going to happen this time around, and I think I am ok with that. So, I guess I'm back, I have not cheated and today is my second veggie day(I did milk for 3 days because I have a lunch outing today and my sister will give me the 3rd degree if I dont eat so I didnt want to sabotage myself OR wait till after the luncheon.)
Here I am! Let's do it!
If you're waiting for the right time....THIS IS IT!
Summer is seriously, RIGHT. AROUND. THE. CORNER!
Jen
178/171.6/149

rebeccamuba
03-20-2013, 09:58 AM
I'm so glad so many people have come out of the woodwork, I really thought I was the only one!

so, my mom and I are doing it together and we went out to lunch after the weigh-in and i've been battling trying to get rid of the weight i put on after that one damn luncheon. makes me realize that it's not worth it to get off plan!

day 2 of cycle 2 and i'm imposing another milk day, hopefully by tomorrow the extra weight will be gone.

how long have you ladies you been doing this?

loveyourselffirst and beccertink, looks like we have similar stats!

180.5/170.5/150

rebeccamuba
03-21-2013, 09:31 AM
FINALLY! It's been 5 days since I've lost weight! Only a 0.5lb but nonetheless... onward and downward!

Shylou
03-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Been off program since last week when i went on vacation. I tried to start over on tuesday and survived milk day one. Yesterday i was so hungry to the point that i was going crazy so i just ate. Going to start again tomorrow and i think i will be ok. Will be home tomorrow and then out and about on saturday so those should be easy days for me to start back up.

I gained back about 8lbs on vacation but that was mostly since i barely drank any water while away. first milk day where i was drinking lots of water i lost 4lbs. and gained back 1 this morning. so as long as i keep drinking water i think i will be ok and back down to my lowest weight by next week.

Porthardygurl
03-21-2013, 04:44 PM
Well....ive determined that the day i can re-start will be Saturday...cause im out of milk and veggies in our house and friday is our shopping day..so.. i will be on board with the rest of you starting saturday...Has anyone tried subbing milk for unsweetened almond milk??

Anyway..talk to you all later..(fearful of weighing in..blech!)

rebeccamuba
03-22-2013, 09:57 AM
my mom always said i was obsessive about food but i never saw it. i'm definitely becoming obsessive about food now though.. i count down my milk days and dream of what I can eat on the fruit/veggie days, does anyone else do that?

i've also come to the realization how much i enjoyed eating... i never thought i was a slave to food but hot damn...

I've been checking The Beck Diet Solution thread out on 3FC, has anyone read it, is doing it concurrently with Accuweight?

@Shylou did you switch to maintenance for vacation? I think I'm going to try maintenance for when we go on vacation in April. i hear you about going crazy.... my weak time has been night time. i seriously consume a pack of gum! Right now my only salvation is that I have scheduled cheat day for Sunday, when we are celebrating early Easter with the in-laws!

@Porthardygurl i have not tried any of those milk substitution! major kudos for starting on a weekend. i initially started on a weekend and it was by far the most dull weekend ever. i did everything in my power to not think about food while watching the fiance eat...ugh...