Old 11-29-2012, 01:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 169/166/120

Height: 5'3

Default I hate my scale

My scale is newish. I bought it in August. The other day I weighted 154 today I weighed 166.....Its one of the fancy ones that is supposed to measure your body fat and hydration...those are never the same. Its frustrating....anyone have a good scale suggestion?
Fireflyish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 238/213/150

Height: 5' 5"

I use the Weight Watchers scale that also is supposed measure body fat, water %, bone mass and BMI. It's pretty accurate, but sometimes I have to "clear" the memory. So I grab some free weights and I put that on the scale first. I wait for it to register and take them off. Then when I get on it weighs me quite nicely.

Try putting something else on your scale to reset it and then get back on. Try to use something that you know weighs a certain amount so you can check the accuracy of your scale as well.
Learning 2 Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 169/166/120

Height: 5'3

Thats a great idea! Thanks. I will do that when I get home from work. I know I am losing weight. Even my *****y boss who wouldnt give a compliment out if you paid her asked me yesterday if I was losing weight. My clothes are fitting better, my stomach is clearly flatter....yet the scale says no. Well...sometimes the scale says yes...sometimes the scale says no.
Fireflyish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 191/184/140

Height: 5'4" BMI-31.6=OBESE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learning 2 Live View Post
I grab some free weights and I put that on the scale first. I wait for it to register and take them off. Then when I get on it weighs me quite nicely.

Try putting something else on your scale to reset it and then get back on. Try to use something that you know weighs a certain amount so you can check the accuracy of your scale as well.
Thanks! I'm going to try this too!
valentine21463 is offline   Reply With Quote