Old 11-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #1  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

Default Great Vegan Trader Joe Finds...

Just wanted to tell you all about the quinoa duo at trader joes its in the freezer section it is so awesome I use it everyday and it's so easy to cook I just microwave it and add some frozen organic broccoli to it and eat it just like that and its really good...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iqMAOpdOrK...noa_salad4.jpg

It has some other veggies in it as well and you can just pour out ur serving into a bowl and keep the rest frozen its so easy. Anyways thought I'd share and see if any of you have any great vegetarian finds at trader joes that would be good to pick up. I only get there a few times a month so I like to get my ideas before I go so I don't miss something.

Would be great for tons of recipes as well I'm sure.

Last edited by going2bskinny; 11-28-2012 at 11:21 PM.
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote