Depression and Weight Issues - Sunday, April 27, 2003

View Full Version : Sunday, April 27, 2003

april99
04-27-2003, 12:55 PM
Good morning

Did evey one sleep in? It's a beautiful day here.....I am going to have breakfast & coffee now.

April

loranden
04-27-2003, 03:08 PM
Time for something healthy and yummy here too :)

The NASCAR race is on, and it is also a beautiful day. Despite my TOM being here (and NO CRAMPS FOR ONCE!!!), I lost an inch in both my waist and hips, and three more pounds since last week!:cp: :cb:

JudoMom
04-27-2003, 03:18 PM
we had lightning and thunder last night, and huge fat snowflakes this morning *lol only on the prairies

watched two movies last night ~ was nice to get myself off the internet for awhile

working on thesis this aft... hope all are well

cathyxxx
04-27-2003, 07:25 PM
Good evening ladies!

Lori - you sure are doing GREAT with your weight loss? what program are you doing?

April - I did not sleep in. I got up bright and early at 6 am and put on my walking clothes and headed out for a 2 mile walk. It was great. Nice and cool and refreshing, and then I came back, had a cup of coffe on my porch and then got dressed for sunday school and church. After church we went out and ate lunch with a gift certificate that my wonderful boss gave me for Secretary's Day. Then we had to make a stop at the funeral home where a 44 year old friend unexpectantly passed away with what they think was a heart attack. That is very young!!!

Hey JudoMom - I can't imagine snowflakes, but of course, here in Louisiana that is a really rare sight.

Hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
Cathy

loranden
04-27-2003, 10:20 PM
I am on a 1500 calorie a day plan recommended by the American Diabetes Association--and no, one does not really have to be a diabetic to be on this! Actually, it is more common sense, based on the food pyramid more than anything else.

As for exercise, I not only do a lot of walking, but also do the 30 minute Sit and Be Fit workout--this programs airs three days a week at 2:00 PM on my local PBS station. It is a program of slow, gentle movement--and fun! Also three days a week, I do 50 tummy crunches and butt lifts.