Old 11-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/215.4/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Back with baggage

About 50 pounds of baggage that is.

I haven't posted on 3FC for a few years, I've had a lot of changes in my life and am really ready to take the control back.

I decided to join weight watchers online, I know it works, its proven and will help me develop better eating habits which is my main drawback. I love food, I exercise but I just eat too much of everything. Anyone who is doing weight watchers or has reached their goal with weight watchers, I could really use some support and tips and ideas!

Long story short, I started a new relationship, moved across the country, started a new job and now go to school full time on top of it. I'm very busy, which I'm okay with, but I need to get my weight under control and stop hating myself because of it. It is the one thing that holds me back and if I'm going to start a family in a few years, I need to be healthier and weigh less.

Thanks for reading, any support would be appreciated at this point. I'm really looking forward to being a part of the 3FC community again.

Laura xoxox
lrgemmell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/166/135

Hi Laura,

I just joined WW again (for the 3rd time) and have to say that I'm really loving the program right now. They changed the program and you get more points per day, plus all fruits and most veggies are free. No more 2-point bananas, they are 0 points! *life suddenly changes*

Their e-tools are great too. I even track my day the night before in the e-tools because it really helps me decide what I can "splurge" on or if I have any points to get something "extra" that day.

By joining 5 weeks ago I have managed to lose 9 pounds which is a HUGE loss for me as I'm usually a slow loser.

By posting on 3FC I get the emotional support I need as well as the WW meetings.

Congrats for taking the plunge and welcome back to 3FC!
BreathingSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/215.4/150

Thanks so much!

I'm feeling really positive after only a few days on Weight Watchers. My body feels less bloated already and I'm drinking a ton of water. Off to a great start, just need to keep at it.
lrgemmell is offline   Reply With Quote