Metabolic Research Center - Getting out of the 210's

View Full Version : Getting out of the 210's

cheeriloos
11-13-2012, 12:52 PM
Anyone out there trying to get out of the 210's? I'm having a bit of a rough time and wanted to see how you guys are doing out there, I'm just gonna keep on truckin' I am finding it a little hard to stick to this time around (repeat offender here) I have to really try to get focused on what I'm eating/drinking and I'm good until evening! I need support past 2 or 3 pm, how about you guys what keeps you going in the afternoon so you don't blow your whole day?:^:

seems kind of slow around here and I hope there's someone out there :)

rwquilts
11-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Another glass of water usually does the trick for me mid-afternoon.

cheeriloos
11-16-2012, 01:31 PM
I'm nearly out now! 214 as of tuesday! and still going down! yess!

SatinDoll
11-20-2012, 02:43 PM
Anyone out there trying to get out of the 210's? I'm having a bit of a rough time and wanted to see how you guys are doing out there, I'm just gonna keep on truckin' I am finding it a little hard to stick to this time around (repeat offender here) I have to really try to get focused on what I'm eating/drinking and I'm good until evening! I need support past 2 or 3 pm, how about you guys what keeps you going in the afternoon so you don't blow your whole day?:^:

seems kind of slow around here and I hope there's someone out there :)

WEll I was about 236 when i had joined and it wasn't hard i would just suggest cooking your meals ahead of time to save money and save you the hardship of putting on extra weight. What are you taking, or are you retaining water

cheeriloos
11-21-2012, 08:17 AM
I'm not sure satin doll, I think that I might just need to stay on program , I get side tracked from time to time, and gain back what I lost within a matter of days , probably because it is water weight..