Old 11-11-2012, 07:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 239/165/132

Height: 5'5.5

Default Sad, depressed, lonely and worried :s

My husband just left 2 hours ago,,, he has started a new job in another city which is a 4 hour drive away and he left today,, ,,, i cant move with him just yet because of university,, my semester ends in december and till then im to stay in the city im currently located in... im very excited and happy for him because the job was a great opportunity in every way,,, but im just sad that he's left,, i probably sound like a whiney kid but i dont know whats wrong with me,,, im sad hez gone,, and the fact that its winter (and tht i already have a mild depression problem) doesnt help either,, winters are so bleak ... im surrounded by books right now,,, have an exam tmrw,,, cant seem to study and feel like bursting into tears any given moment,,, i stepped on the scale for i dont know what reason and it is reporting a .5 lb increase.... im just low,,, sorry for this silly rant but i had to vent....
hamlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:15 AM   #2  

for some silly reason i feel like ill never lose weight,, never do anything worthwhile,,, i feel like s**t right now ...
Old 11-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #3  

You could take this opportunity that your husband has and make it an opportunity for yourself. Just think, you do not have to make any food for anyone but yourself. You can only keep "healthy" stuff into your home. Exercise for your mild depression and keep in mind that every time you see him, there will be a little less of you for him to see

Good luck!
nomorejellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:40 AM   #4  

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. I hate being away from my husband at all too. But just think, you will be back together before you know it! And it must be hard on him too, moving to a new place before you join him plus starting a new job.

Try to keep yourself busy and come back here as often as you have to for support.
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:52 AM   #5  

thank u both of u!! i feel considerably better today

nomorejellybeans: ure right!!! ill take this as an opportunity to do better on my diet and hopefully i'd have lost sum weight before i meet him next time

elvislover324; thank you for the kind words.... i talked to him and he had a great first day so im gonna be happy for him ,,,, and i ought to be busy ,,lol with my degree going on and all,,, dont knw why i crashed yesterday,, but ive pulled myself together and will soldier on!!
Old 11-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #6  
back to square 1(70)

S/C/G: 176/170/150

Height: 5'5.5''

Last summer, my boyfriend went away for a few months and it was a great chance for me to work on getting healthy. There was way less temptation to eat out, I could control exactly what went into every meal, and I had more free time to workout and log my food. It was an upside to having him 4000 km away!

I hope you find the same motivation while he's away - take some *me* time and look at your next visit as a motivator. It will still be hard to get out of bed some days, but a quick phone call or text always helps a little. Good luck!
ahyessophie is offline   Reply With Quote