Mini-Goals - NSV - Using 3FC!!!!

View Full Version : NSV - Using 3FC!!!!

Chubschick
11-08-2012, 07:07 AM
So last week I fell off the wagon... Not dramatically - just gradually started 'giving myself a treat I had earned', or having a few drinks with friends, and finding reasons to not go to the gym...

All of these things would normally have meant that I would have stopped weighing myself and would be feeling crap at my failure which would lead me to telling myself 'I don't care' and eating more to prove it... A very bad vicious cycle which is what got me to over 200lbs in the first place...

BUT!!!! I came on 3FC today (more due to procrastination than anything else) and have spent the last 2 hours browsing posts, looking at photos and generally FEELING INSPIRED!!!! Thank you ladies - especially to all of you who have posted photos - you have helped remind me of why I am doing this and that more than anything I CAN!!!

So, I am about to go get myself a nice bowl of soup for lunch and go to the gym this evening - and I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT!!!! :carrot:

11-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Yay, 3FC has lot to answer for! It's an awesome community and like you, I constantly feel inspired by the dedicated women (& men!) who share their journeys with the rest of us.

Well done for jumping back on that wagon! :)

mottainai
11-10-2012, 11:27 PM
That's a really awesome victory!! I've found the same thing to be true. On days when in the past I would be more looking forward to binge eating, I now look forward to getting on 3FC and browsing and posting! It really is an inspiring and helpful community here. Keep up the great work and keep coming back here!!

Misti in Seattle
11-10-2012, 11:49 PM
That's a really good one!! It is sooooooo easy when we are off the wagon to skip out of this place... and of course that is when we need it most.

Good job

Melissamixedup
12-03-2012, 11:22 AM
<3