General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default I'm Going To Vegas!!!

I finally turn 21 on December 12, and on the 13th I am flying off to Vegas for the first time ever! I am so excited but I need to get myself under 180 before I go! I have a good 5 weeks so I think I'll be able to do it but I have lost weight considerably slower because I am too busy with school to get my butt to the gym.

LOVE all the support I get from this site! You have all changed my life already xox

Last edited by queenie91; 11-07-2012 at 08:40 PM.
queenie91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #2  
Never ever giving up!

S/C/G: See ticker :)

Height: 5'4.5"

You have come far on your journey I see! Good luck with getting under 180 until then, absolutely doable!

Oh, and if you're anything like me, you'll come back a Vegas addict, lol...going myself on Dec 14th for the second time, would be great to be under 235 at least. Have a great trip!
Em Coconut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 156/114/108

I love Vegas! My most fav place in the world. Make sure you catch a Cirque show. They are all good.

Have a great trip!
LataJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:43 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Coconut View Post
You have come far on your journey I see! Good luck with getting under 180 until then, absolutely doable!

Oh, and if you're anything like me, you'll come back a Vegas addict, lol...going myself on Dec 14th for the second time, would be great to be under 235 at least. Have a great trip!
Ahh neat! Where are you staying? I always told myself I'd stay in a crappy hotel cause I'd just be sleeping there, but I ended booking at the Mirage because I got a pretty good deal and it looks sooo beautiful. I can't focus on anything else cause I keep thinking about my trip lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LataJones View Post
I love Vegas! My most fav place in the world. Make sure you catch a Cirque show. They are all good.

Have a great trip!
I love Cirque De Soleil shows. I have seen a couple in Vancouver. I was hoping they'd have a promo giving out free tickets for shows but was out of luck. I'm going to return a Vegas addict so I have now and the rest of my life to do everything over there. Lol
Old 11-08-2012, 05:07 AM   #5  
Never ever giving up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie91 View Post
Ahh neat! Where are you staying? I always told myself I'd stay in a crappy hotel cause I'd just be sleeping there, but I ended booking at the Mirage because I got a pretty good deal and it looks sooo beautiful. I can't focus on anything else cause I keep thinking about my trip lol

The Mirage looks very good from what I've seen, so I'm sure that's gonna be great I'm staying at the Flamingo, they have some pretty awesome rooms, it's pretty cheap and the location is just perfect. Stayed at the Excalibur last year which was nice, but it was too far away from all the fun...lol, focusing on other things is definitely not easy!
Old 11-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #6  

Quote:
The Mirage looks very good from what I've seen, so I'm sure that's gonna be great I'm staying at the Flamingo, they have some pretty awesome rooms, it's pretty cheap and the location is just perfect. Stayed at the Excalibur last year which was nice, but it was too far away from all the fun...lol, focusing on other things is definitely not easy!
Is the Flamingo towards the centre of the strip? I figured it's my first time so may as well stay somewhere great and for next time around I'll have more experience
Old 11-09-2012, 05:12 AM   #7  
Never ever giving up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie91 View Post
Is the Flamingo towards the centre of the strip? I figured it's my first time so may as well stay somewhere great and for next time around I'll have more experience
I think that's a great way to do it And the Mirage has great location too, the walk past Caesar's can be a bit long if you're walking to another property in that direction, but there's probably going to be a lot of walking anyway. Bring good shoes! lol... The Flamingo is right across from Caesar's, and If you're lucky you can get a perfect view of the Bellagio fountains. How long are you staying?
Old 11-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #8  

Quote:
I think that's a great way to do it And the Mirage has great location too, the walk past Caesar's can be a bit long if you're walking to another property in that direction, but there's probably going to be a lot of walking anyway. Bring good shoes! lol... The Flamingo is right across from Caesar's, and If you're lucky you can get a perfect view of the Bellagio fountains. How long are you staying?
Oh ok cool I thought the Flamingo was at the end of the strip. That would be a convenient location to look into next time. HA good shoes! Thanks for the tip I need to remember that lol
I'm staying for 3 nights. So I'll be there over the weekend. I'm so indecisive, do I want to go clubbing all 3 nights? Or is there better places I can spend my time and $$?
Old 11-09-2012, 04:18 PM   #9  

Starting my 8 pound diet on Monday. Lol. I am stuffing my face this weekend even though I know I really really, really shouldn't.