Does it Work? - WW + FitBit. It it worth it?

View Full Version : WW + FitBit. It it worth it?

Lavanie
11-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Hello!
I'm planning to join Weight Watchers meeting and to buy FitBit pedometer for monitoring my activities. Should I get both of them or WW should be enough for now?
Thanks! :smug:

luckymommy
11-07-2012, 09:55 AM
To me, the FitBit is a fancy pedometer. However, my husband got one and it changed his life....for a while. He's very much into tech gadgets so he really responded to it and was really into counting his steps and all. He has since gained back almost all the weight he had lost. It really comes down to consistency and, of course, individual preference. If money isn't an issue, it's worth a shot. If it is, I'm pretty sure a pedometer can accomplish almost the same thing. I hope you get some other responses too.

Julie131
11-07-2012, 10:04 AM
I personally LOVE my fitbit. I have used it for over 2 years now and wear it every.single.day. It keeps me moving and drives me to push just a little harder. Totally worth every cent. Now they have the Zip (I think that is what it is called) that is cheaper. I also love the website where you 'compete' with friends. I absolutley recommend it!

Lavanie
11-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Thank you, ladies!
Money is an issue, unfortunately. I was thinking about the Zip, but read a lot of negative reviews about it.
Do you know any other good pedometer brands at a decent price? I read reviews about some cheaper brands and people saying the problem with them is
that they count every slight move as a step.
I need a big push and accountability. :^:

Amarantha2
11-10-2012, 12:05 PM
I love my Fitbit Zip. Best pedometer I have ever used and it was not expensive.