Old 11-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #1  
Sexy Writer Chick

S/C/G: 235/235/125

Height: 5'3"

Default Approaching 40!

I have been a member here before, but other than being fat, I never felt any ill-effects healthwise from being fat. Now that I am approaching 40 (June 2013), I am feeling the years of neglect.

I have terrible Plantar fasciitis in my foot, my joints ache, I have back and neck problems, I get winded when I do any physical activity, I suffer from depression, my stomach has started doing the flap/hang-over thing (it’s hideous and causes painful rashes), I have a hard time making it to the bathroom when I have to pee and I just plain feel like crap.

I recently changed by job, moved across the province, sold and bought houses and was physically separated from my husband for several months while he sold our old house. It has been a stressful fall.

So now that we are settled in our new house, (still lots of boxes to go) I am ready to lose the weight for good. I have already scopes out gyms in the area. There is a women’s only and a 24 hour co-ed one that come with one price. I just have to figure out the eating. I have about a 60 days supply of Visalus Shake mix if I only do breakfast shakes. I am not sure what plan I am going to follow, but I know I have to have a plan.

Any suggestions that I don’t have to invest lots of money into?

If there are good plans that people have been following, that have worked, please share.

Stacie
ladyfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW 228/CW 138/GW 130-150

Height: 5'3.5

Good ol' calorie counting is working for me!! I bought my self some food measuring spoons and cups and a scale. That's about all I need. I use the lose it ap or my fitness pal ap to help figure out micro nutrients.

Good luck with your new life!
dstalksalot is offline   Reply With Quote