Does it Work? - DietMagic (original formula) ??

View Full Version : DietMagic (original formula) ??

mscreneet
11-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Has anyone heard of a supplementclled Dietmagic?
Ive been reading a little about it and for some reason fo the 1st time a prodct has peaked my interest.

Not sure if I can post the site where I found the info but Im thinking of ordering the sample pack.

The ingredients include:
Vitamin B6
Calcium
Magnesium
Chromium
Caffeine
Vanadium
Proprietary Blend (Dark chocolate powder, GeranaX, Green Tea extract, Trace mineral extract,and B-phenylethylamine HCI)

Sheridan
11-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Hi,

Is this a meal replacement drink or bar?

If not what is it for. Chocolate got my attention.

Sheridan

mscreneet
11-04-2012, 08:08 PM
LOL...mine too.
No its not a meal replacement bar or anything. Its a supplement in the form of a pill that you take.

Anyway the ingredients didnt seem that bad to me...at least I dont think they are

Hi,

Is this a meal replacement drink or bar?

If not what is it for. Chocolate got my attention.

Sheridan

JohnP
11-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Stimulant ... The product will speed up your heart rate, increase blood pressure, and do very little for weight loss.

The 1,3-dimethylpentylamine in particular is a powerful stimulant.

The combination of ingredients will probably cause a loss of appetite but that will only last a few days.

Overall I would call this a waste of money and depending on your health potentially dangerous.

cdifirenze1
11-29-2012, 05:36 PM
I used to be very anti supplement in general, until i found myself really needing some help.

Sadly, most supplements ARE garbage, but there are some great ingedients and supplements that I've personally had success with.

that said, unless youre using ephedrine or phen-fen, most supplements will only really effective when combined with diet and exercise.